Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+20
Aeiwik
SobriquetP
ShinkuxKizuato
pepran12
eKitty
Breachy36
Mohajideus
Tomiz
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Ariasa Yatomie
Raptor_a22
will1b
Icarium
Fratal
Treefrog54
pizzamanilla
Sol-Leks
Lenyntaka
felinoel
Hostail
24 posters

Main Thread

Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Main Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 pm

yea, I am is the same boat as Hostail, I won't play a third mmo unless more say the same thing.

Edit: already playing EVE online and WoW.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Meh, I don't play games because of wallpapers, even though this one looks cool...

After some googling, I found out the girl is called Moonlight Flower, I googled 10 more images of her, I can post them if you want :3 (They aren't more NSFW than that^ one.)
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Fratal wrote:yea, I am is the same boat as Hostail, I won't play a third mmo unless more say the same thing.

Edit: already playing EVE online and WoW.
    Didn't know you were an WoW person. Hmh, oh well.
    The only MMO I play for now is Lost Saga.

EDIT:
    Just saw there was an Ragnarok Online 2, looks much better than the original one O.o

EDIT2:
    Good elaborate music , with the scores composed by the music director for the well known anime "Cowboy Bebop".
    O.o . . . .
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:26 pm

I just go back into WoW and it I am having a better experience than last time. I quit just after BC was released at lvl 30. Now I am on my way to possibly achieving max lvl. there may have been some kind of exp buff.

...omfg she is an actual mob in the game, amazing.

now I need to sleep... I have been is hardcore gaming mode lately cause I am about to go back to school (tafe) for the first time since I graduated back in 2010, i feel soo old... anyways night!

(also it's raining <3)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Hostail wrote:Yeah that prolly will be it. Just dig out a small space, flatten it, make a big wall, done.
    Yea but where?
    Could you post that cartography image you took maybe?

eKitty wrote:Wool has been really difficult to get lately :\ And nobody's bothered to make a sheep spawner, so..
    Sheep spawners will only get you white wool.

I just see making pixel art being a big headache rather than a fun thing because wool is really off-limits to a lot of people
    Not to me, which is why I am going to open up a wool shop.

Hostail wrote:Yeah... a wool shortage is really the biggest problem with pixel art.

Maybe I'll just make an admin shop for dyes instead? since you can already buy wool and/or get it from sheep spawners.
    <.<

Hostail wrote:Looked through some videos, looks.... so-so, dunno. If theres more of us playing then mby Razz?
    I know of at least one kin who plays and doesn't post too often so I will speak for her.

Fratal wrote:I just go back into WoW and it I am having a better experience than last time. I quit just after BC was released at lvl 30. Now I am on my way to possibly achieving max lvl. there may have been some kind of exp buff.
    When I played WoW I had a horrible experience, I just got my druid to a level where he can wild shape so I looked online how to get wild shape because after watching a friend play I liked the whole wild shape thing. Online said I needed to go across a sea and about five countries so I set out. Days later of hiding behind bushes and whatnot I find a dwarf who just starts emoting at me randomly, I come to the conclusion that people of the opposite factions can't speak to each other and move on. A day or so more I finally make it to the town and find that the place I am at that teaches you wild shape is for the other faction than mine... >.>
    No more WoW for me.

...omfg she is an actual mob in the game, amazing.
    lol yea

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Ok, this is a question directed at hos and anyone else who knows about servers.

Recently, my friend and I went to my other friend's house and we made a server. It was just a LAN server and stuff, but now we want to make it a non-lan, non Hamachi server so we can all connect to it.

I told my friend (since I set up the Lan server on his computer ) to go to Run=> Cmd=> ipconfig etc etc. Thats where we got the LAN ip from. Idk if thats where you get the correct ip for a non LAN server, but there are lots of different ips there and I want to know, which one is the right one?

When he googled "what is my ip" it came up with an ip that looks similar to other ips he goes on, with the first number in the 80s/90s and stuff. So we tried that and nothing.

I am new to these servers, so it would be good if you can tell us if you need to port forward and all that other stuff.

Cheers Razz
    (hey I am using correct spacing and everything Very Happy)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:12 pm

I recommend going to the Minecraft help IRC.

12:54:27 [INFO] Disconnecting MegLooy [/72.208.209.45:22969]: Outdated server!
    Meg, to connect you need to downgrade, at least until a 1.1 Bukkit is out, message me if you need help downgrading.
    eKitty
    eKitty

Post  eKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:39 pm

I would play Mabinogi more if you guys were into it.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:11 pm

eKitty wrote:I would play Mabinogi more if you guys were into it.
    lol I never tried that but I was pressured heavily by friends to try it.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:15 pm

@Sol Feel free to do so Very Happy. That would be pretty cool.

@Fratal may I see the specs for your PC build? I might mimic some parts to aid me in my build.

Last edited by pizzamanilla on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Hos! You need to have a shop that sells port points, like the /spawn command you can buy something for everyone to use, like /kittania could port you to the Great Kittania or /fel could port you to some location I decide upon.
    Note, when setting ports don't set it inside buildings locked by lockette unless you tell no one of the command otherwise people will get locked in.
    I only request this due to the broken beds and how when I die I always end up at the /spawn point instead of my bed and going from /spawn to my home is a treacherous walk to make at night... x.x
    This could be worth about 100 coins or so, maybe more, probably not less.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:21 pm

I started installing Ragnrok Online, I may or may not play tommorow, since I wil have fotboll training and it starts just after school and it quits quite late.
    Just thought I would say that. =)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:49 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Meg, to connect you need to downgrade, at least until a 1.1 Bukkit is out, message me if you need help downgrading.
    Will someone who knows who this Meg is please tell them they keep trying to connect with 1.1 installed and the temp server is 1.0.0 only?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 pm

felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Will someone who knows who this Meg is please tell them they keep trying to connect with 1.1 installed and the temp server is 1.0.0 only?
    Its no one from the clan.

Also I will think about the port shop thingy.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Its no one from the clan.
    o.o How did they get my server address?!

Also I will think about the port shop thingy.
    Yay, it will probably not work like the regular shops but more like how chunks are bought, if that is possible... if not then it would have to work via PM, you can PM in game right? I think I remember seeing that command within all the mods.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:00 am

@ Pizza,
    yay, it will be the first thing i do when the server is back up, bounce

@ fel,
    Coins? @.@
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:12 am

Sol-Leks wrote:@ Pizza,
    yay, it will be the first thing i do when the server is back up, bounce
    I can move the gravel road to match up with the bridge if you want.

@ fel,
    Coins? @.@
    Whatever the currency is, I thought they were coins? The server has been down for so long I forgot.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:40 am

I am soo happy that the kin is active again!

Pizza, I will just post a list of links to the pages of the parts n the website I got mine from, you won't be able to buy them from where you live but it is a good example of the type of place you want to look for if you want the lowest prices.

Spoiler:
    all in all that^ setup will run anything you throw at it. I have had 3 games (EVE, WoW and AoE3) open all on max graphics. hope I helped. also don't bother with a better cpu cooler because the stock cooler dose just fine, even in 30C+ temps.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:47 am

Fratal wrote:I am soo happy that the kin is active again!

Pizza, I will just post a list of links to the pages of the parts n the website I got mine from, you won't be able to buy them from where you live but it is a good example of the type of place you want to look for if you want the lowest prices.

Spoiler:
    all in all that^ setup will run anything you throw at it. I have had 3 games (EVE, WoW and AoE3) open all on max graphics. hope I helped. also don't bother with a better cpu cooler because the stock cooler dose just fine, even in 30C+ temps.
    Is umart better than newegg?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:53 am

Umart is better if you live in brisbane
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:01 am

Fratal wrote:Umart is better if you live in brisbane
    Ah I see, I don't live there so I will stick with newegg then.

EDIT:
    I've just come up with an idea to make the odd tower be usable and less of an eyesore! Though it may eat up half of my iron supply...
    It is free for use, right?
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:28 am

@fel,
    cool, i planned to make the bridge to be just about next to that dock,
    so yea, i think it would be cool if a gravel road leads to the bridge, ^.^

oh, and does anyone know pepran's skype or something,
    i wonder what hes up to, XD
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:37 am

Sol-Leks wrote:@fel,
    cool, i planned to make the bridge to be just about next to that dock,
    so yea, i think it would be cool if a gravel road leads to the bridge, ^.^

oh, and does anyone know pepran's skype or something,
    i wonder what hes up to, XD
    Remove the dock, new boat physics have ruined docks now :'c
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:59 am

Fratal wrote:Sudden urges to play Ragnarok online?...
    Anyone?
    i was playing :3
    aon a BR server called RagnaSony
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:07 am

The last stable build of CraftBukkit is working fine for me. No plugin problems or anything.

http://ci.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBukkit/1774/

Then again, I'm using all the dev versions of my plugins...

EDIT: @Fratal/@Fel That PC build is very nice. If you're willing to spend ~£40 (A$59.17 , $61.46) on an aftermarket cooler you can easily bump it up to 4.5GHz stable by just pushing up the multiplier.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content