Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+20
Aeiwik
SobriquetP
ShinkuxKizuato
pepran12
eKitty
Breachy36
Mohajideus
Tomiz
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Ariasa Yatomie
Raptor_a22
will1b
Icarium
Fratal
Treefrog54
pizzamanilla
Sol-Leks
Lenyntaka
felinoel
Hostail
24 posters

Main Thread

pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Main Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  pizzamanilla Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:Doujin music is a helluva lot better than today's music played on the radio. In my opinion.
    Its rare for good music being played on the radio, all I hear is "Im sexy an' I know it" OR, THIS ONE FUCKING SONG, WHICH IS STILL PLAYING, "all day, all night, im like wtf". Its rediculous how anything can become the next hit.

Alsooo, looks at this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSbT2CT4GTA&feature=related
    That game looks amazing. And I will totally look forward to being a panda. x3

Looks really awesome! Now I can stop being a girl in an MMO. Just signed up for beta testing. Hope I can get selected.

EDIT: lol I just first judged and thought you could only be animals. I'm choosing to be a loli now.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Elins are hilarious. They are so small, yet they can carry a huge shield and lance with ease.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:You can play spleef with dirt.
    You can but I have a snow farm going and besides it looks better with snow.

Mohajideus wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:Doujin music is a helluva lot better than today's music played on the radio. In my opinion.
    Its rare for good music being played on the radio, all I hear is "Im sexy an' I know it" OR, THIS ONE FUCKING SONG, WHICH IS STILL PLAYING, "all day, all night, im like wtf". Its rediculous how anything can become the next hit.
    So true...

Hostail wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:

Alsooo, looks at this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSbT2CT4GTA&feature=related
    That game looks amazing. And I will totally look forward to being a panda. x3
    Eehhhh......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29K_ibS7rxA&feature=related
    :'c

I wish my programmers hadn't left me for a real job, by now my MMORPG would have been finished...

Hostail wrote:So, I watched through some old videos i faved a year ago...
    lol I love doing that
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:42 pm

eKitty, i has a request, make one of Terry Bogard from king of fighters, bounce
    i shall pay you with something, XD
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 am

felinoel wrote:

But spleef is not about looks! It's about the PAIN of getting hit in the face with a shovel and falling in a hole leading to either a face plant, or more likely, FIREY DOOM!

Besides. It's not a REAL MANLY CAT MAN game if you are not covered in dirt by the end of the round!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:48 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

But spleef is not about looks! It's about the PAIN of getting hit in the face with a shovel and falling in a hole leading to either a face plant, or more likely, FIREY DOOM!

Besides. It's not a REAL MANLY CAT MAN game if you are not covered in dirt by the end of the round!
    How about covered in lava? (See signature)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah ha! It would appear that my ranch was not just emptied by lagging escapers but also by a griefer, someone definitely removed a block, a block that was put in place so that people couldn't grief, or at least they couldn't before towny was added, now members of Seichi are able to grief/enter my ranch... >.>
    This would explain why there are so few running around...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Guilty Crown is awesome and I have tafe in the morning! so good night to you all.

#Earliestbedtimeever
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Fratal wrote:Guilty Crown is awesome and I have tafe in the morning! so good night to you all.

#Earliestbedtimeever
    Your sleeping?
    But a new episode of Nisemonogatari just came out!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:36 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Ah ha! It would appear that my ranch was not just emptied by lagging escapers but also by a griefer, someone definitely removed a block, a block that
    was put in place so that people couldn't grief, or at least they couldn't before towny was added, now members of Seichi are able to grief/enter my ranch... >.>
    wouldnt cactus work just as well?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:40 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Ah ha! It would appear that my ranch was not just emptied by lagging escapers but also by a griefer, someone definitely removed a block, a block that
    was put in place so that people couldn't grief, or at least they couldn't before towny was added, now members of Seichi are able to grief/enter my ranch... >.>
    wouldnt cactus work just as well?
    No necause then it would look bad and they could survive in the gaps and the platform would need to be one block taller.
    eKitty
    eKitty

Post  eKitty Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Sol - Okay, I think I can make that skin for ya

Also

Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 pm

slept for 3.5 hours then lay awake trying to got to sleep for another 2 then got up went for a walk came back read some xkcd and now posting here.

also:Main Thread - Page 29 20120206
    the theme is "Becca Chibi" not sure what it means as Diabetes can present no visual changes.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:22 pm

felinoel wrote:Ah ha! It would appear that my ranch was not just emptied by lagging escapers but also by a griefer, someone definitely removed a block, a block that was put in place so that people couldn't grief, or at least they couldn't before towny was added, now members of Seichi are able to grief/enter my ranch... >.>
    Not only that but they left one of the two gates that they broke into open so that the remainder could be set loose... >.>
    My request for the removal of my ranch from Seichi has now been restated.

Fratal wrote:slept for 3.5 hours then lay awake trying to got to sleep for another 2 then got up went for a walk came back read some xkcd and now posting here.
    Hate it when that happens, not the XKCD part though. Love that webcomic.

also:[img]
    the theme is "Becca Chibi" not sure what it means as Diabetes can present no visual changes.
    Perhaps the diabetes is what is given to the viewer due to the high sweetness of the image? Generally a remark of mine when that happens is that the image is giving me a cavity but I can see diabetes as something that could be given too.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:27 pm

[quote="eKitty"]Sol - Okay, I think I can make that skin for ya

yay,
    i hope Cos doesnt get mad if she sees me without my cop outfit,
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:19 pm

I play Skyrim like a ninja. If I wear normal clothes then I can make very little noise when I creep around. By the time my back stabable enemies know what hit them they will already be dead! A lone falmer will never see me coming! Dwarvern spider workers? A stab and a slash is all it takes after I creep up behind them like a ninja!

Too far away to back stab with my short sword? A bow is the anser! Unable to sneak up on something? Then I just pull out a great sword and chop them up! Unable to get them slashed to death before I get slashed to death? Magic. Double flame spell goes "FWOOSH!!! Shooooooo!" and then I let go of the button and let them burn to death! If the fire goes out then burn them again! If fire does not work then I still have frost and shock!

Remember kids: If a back stab does not kill them then run away screaming then put your armor back on and get out your nice big great sword and slash them untill can be slashed no more!

Remember non kids: You're not a kid anymore. But that does not mean you can't act like one! You just can act like a kid all the time like you could when you were a kid.

Now I ask myself: Why am I telling the people of the Kemonomimi Kin that I am a creepy back stabbing cat in Skyrim?

You have now been informed that you have not been informed of anything. You're welcome.

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:49 pm

felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Ah ha! It would appear that my ranch was not just emptied by lagging escapers but also by a griefer, someone definitely removed a block, a block that was put in place so that people couldn't grief, or at least they couldn't before towny was added, now members of Seichi are able to grief/enter my ranch... >.>
    Not only that but they left one of the two gates that they broke into open so that the remainder could be set loose... >.>
    My request for the removal of my ranch from Seichi has now been restated.

Fratal wrote:slept for 3.5 hours then lay awake trying to got to sleep for another 2 then got up went for a walk came back read some xkcd and now posting here.
    Hate it when that happens, not the XKCD part though. Love that webcomic.
    Not to be a hardass feli, but you have to ask stuff like that on the seichi/dysteria thread

also:[img]
    Perhaps the diabetes is what is given to the viewer due to the high sweetness of the image? Generally a remark of mine when that happens is that the image is giving me a cavity but I can see diabetes as something that could be given too.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:05 pm

wha?

i dont see what you wrote down Cos,
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:20 am

Sol-Leks wrote:yay,
    Ha ha.

Treefrog54 wrote:I play Skyrim like a ninja. If I wear normal clothes then I can make very little noise when I creep around. By the time my back stabable enemies know what hit them they will already be dead! A lone falmer will never see me coming! Dwarvern spider workers? A stab and a slash is all it takes after I creep up behind them like a ninja!

Too far away to back stab with my short sword? A bow is the anser! Unable to sneak up on something? Then I just pull out a great sword and chop them up! Unable to get them slashed to death before I get slashed to death? Magic. Double flame spell goes "FWOOSH!!! Shooooooo!" and then I let go of the button and let them burn to death! If the fire goes out then burn them again! If fire does not work then I still have frost and shock!

Remember kids: If a back stab does not kill them then run away screaming then put your armor back on and get out your nice big great sword and slash them untill can be slashed no more!

Remember non kids: You're not a kid anymore. But that does not mean you can't act like one! You just can act like a kid all the time like you could when you were a kid.

Now I ask myself: Why am I telling the people of the Kemonomimi Kin that I am a creepy back stabbing cat in Skyrim?

You have now been informed that you have not been informed of anything. You're welcome.
    Thank you!

Sol-Leks wrote:wha?

i dont see what you wrote down Cos,
    Perhaps because nothing was written?

Hey Hos, can I give you seven stacks of bones for a single piece of bonemeal? I really need to replace my griefed light blue sheep...

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:33 am

[quote="Sol-Leks"]
    eKitty wrote:Sol - Okay, I think I can make that skin for ya

yay,
    Your a dead man you little shit -.-
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:44 am

Damn, so the Patriots lost the Super Bowl. I'm not even a big football fan, yet I know so much about it thanks to my uncle. I wanted to play football when I was young. I didn't care about getting injured, I just wanted to have fun. Now I'm a short and skinny fuck. Why am I even saying this?

Oh yea, anybody play Vindictus?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:38 am

pizzamanilla wrote:Damn, so the Patriots lost the Super Bowl. I'm not even a big football fan, yet I know so much about it thanks to my uncle. I wanted to play football when I was young. I didn't care about getting injured, I just wanted to have fun. Now I'm a short and skinny fuck. Why am I even saying this?

Oh yea, anybody play Vindictus?
    I didn't even know about Super Bowl before all the posts on Reddit about it.

Also I saw about Vindictus before, didn't really like it though.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:52 am

Now, this is one damn big community project... and awesome too.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:24 am

pizzamanilla wrote:Why am I even saying this?

I ask my self why I say a lot of things. But in the end I guess I say them because I feel like it. In some ways I feel that I like giving information on who I am to people because the deeper deep depths of my brain give me a desire to do so despite the fact there is no good reason. It's just the fact that a little social desire is trapped in my brain and it drives me to have a need for attention. But my logic looks at the world with two eyes connected to a brain that is fueled by... I am not sure... It wont tell me... But it dispenses logic which I can then use to do things like control to social needs and... Stuff...

Perhaps I got carried away by my tired logical brain. The tired was dragging my down a little bit and that little bit grew a little bit but only after a little bit more the tired just hit me in the face with a really fluffy cat and I felt dragged down but I still felt lively because of the fluffy but just... Like my meatless arms were not lasting much longer. Soon enough... The fluff will get to me... I must try to end this post soon. But I made so many typos... I don't know...

Anyway,

pizzamanilla wrote:Now I'm a short and skinny fuck.

But do you have any meat? How starveling to you look to others? Do you look as if you could die if you missed only a few days of meals? If you answered any of these questions with yes than you are not me. Unless you view your skinniness as less of a threat to your life than me and don't realise how not normal that is to be so skinny. In that very very very unlikely rare case then you have an unlogical mind and will have to be removed from your life and taken to a new one where you eat lotsa spaghetti untill you have learned the noodley ways of the art of the spaghetti warrior to be taught how to think logically enough to return to life a better person and then encourage your friends to do the same.

Welcome to the depths of tree brain. But the tree is dead. Because the brain is tired.
    Welcome to life... With Treefrog54. The one who learned with logic.

...Untill he could not stop talking about how logical his brain was...

I also forgot to tell you guys a story. About what started my ninja kitteh ways in Skrim... I mean... Uh... Skyrim... That game!... I died... I think RPGs are just out to murder me... They... Stuff... Untill. I just fall on the ground and die... And watch my orcish great sword just roll away... Where does it go... The world may never know!... It could roll in to space... I remember watching my old pickaxe roll down the throat of the world when I needed a fun way to get rid of it after finding the Notched Pickaxe... I need... To... Murder?... It was to stop typing and get typo fixing... Not to murder... No matter how murderous murder is... Why am I talking about murder... DON'T CALL THE POLICE!!! I am not insane I tell you! Just so tired I act like a drunk man... Like like in the mornings... My mom asked if I was drunk one morning... But nope... I am just like that every morning... She just did not know because I don't talk much when I first wake up...

Welcome... To life... With Treefrog54...

Not to be confused with SmokeyProgg64...

That darn Progg... He murdered so many Pikmin with his Smokey darkness doom stuffs... NEVER... TOUCH... THE... EGG... The egg that comes before day 15! Doing so will lead to the death of you and everyone you know... And don't know... There is no Esc button on game consoles... Yet... My head is starting to hurt...

I CAN'T GO ON ANYMORE!!! THE TYPING IS GOING TO MURDER ME!!!

Good night.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:11 am

are we allowed to say badwords in this forum?
    i remember it was like taboo to say one,
    but i guess that was back in minecraft forum,

Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:03 am

As far as I am concerned I don't care what words you use, but if anyone has any kind of objection please speak up now.

Ok, now that I am at tafe full time I can't stay up so if I post the image of the day it will be around 6 hours later than the usual.

Edit: I just watched the first episode of Black Rock * Shooter and I don't see how that did not make sense especially if you have seen the OVA.

If you still don't get it by the end I will explain.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content