Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+20
Aeiwik
SobriquetP
ShinkuxKizuato
pepran12
eKitty
Breachy36
Mohajideus
Tomiz
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Ariasa Yatomie
Raptor_a22
will1b
Icarium
Fratal
Treefrog54
pizzamanilla
Sol-Leks
Lenyntaka
felinoel
Hostail
24 posters

Main Thread

Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Main Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Mohajideus Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Everyone vote for charity here plox.
    http://kingofweb.com/users/5302420068
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Guess what? I have no will power and now it is 1am anyways so I shall post the image!!!
    Main Thread - Page 30 20120207

I really wish the server was 24/7... But dedicated servers cost monez.... Sad
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Oh yea stop ACTA: http://www.avaaz.org/en/eu_save_the_internet_spread/
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:01 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:Oh yea stop ACTA: http://www.avaaz.org/en/eu_save_the_internet_spread/

Saw this yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B61ZI8Bcjg8&list=LLBsQYY_6G9CvqB38eoWiruw&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:48 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:Oh yea stop ACTA: http://www.avaaz.org/en/eu_save_the_internet_spread/
    I signed it, down with ACTA!
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Server is online, and my feet is super tired. Mweh.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:57 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:Damn, so the Patriots lost the Super Bowl. I'm not even a big football fan, yet I know so much about it thanks to my uncle. I wanted to play football when I was young. I didn't care about getting injured, I just wanted to have fun. Now I'm a short and skinny fuck. Why am I even saying this?

Oh yea, anybody play Vindictus?
    A friend of mine from college was in a Super Bowl commercial!?!

Fratal wrote:Guess what? I have no will power and now it is 1am anyways so I shall post the image!!!
    [img]
    Yup, the theme definitely means too sweet when it says diabetes.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:49 am

i found an old cassette, XD
    entitled Jock Jams, vol 2,
    it has all the cool songs from 96,
    damn, im old, XD
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:08 am

Happy birthday Bob. <3
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:58 am

Question for those in the know, I have a Foxconn A76ML-K 3.0 motherboard with AM3 support, what processor should I get here?

www.newegg.com

Or just list the characteristics of whatever processor I should get are.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:35 am

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=100006676&isNodeId=1&Description=am3&x=0&y=0

any of those processors will fit in the MOBO you have.

Edit: as for a specific one I would say that the Phenom II x4 is a reasonably powerful core and at that price no Intel quad cores are cheaper.

bu then again I have no experience with amd cores and I would say that the Phenom II is equal to an i5 2320, which is the lowest of the mid range i cores.

Edit: are you serious? no posts?

also I am so fucked, It is 1.50am and I have already been asleep and then laying awake for abut 50min. I need to be rested for tafe in the morning at 7am and at this rate the 2hrs sleep I got will be all I get today. The fact that I don't seem to be able to go to bed at a normal time is just depressing me.

Anyone been is a similar situation? I am not even worried or stressed about tafe cause it is easy as all hell but still I am awake. Advice please.

and the pic cause why the hell not;
    Main Thread - Page 30 20120208
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:59 pm

I also have the problem that I can't go to sleep early, I always go to sleep at 1 am or so. Even when my parents tell me to sleep at 22 pm. My advice, if you want to continue sleeping early, is to do things that will "prepare" your body to sleep, for example is to not playing any fast paced games before going to sleep, lower the light from the screen and drink something warm before going to sleep (like hot milk is apparently a popular choice to drink before sleeping)

Also guys, lets do this this weekend.

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Anyone know why you would get the title, the meaning of life, the universe, and everything..., on the MC Forums?

EDIT: also @Hostail im game for for anything YOU set up! xD
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:25 pm

I haven't been on here in too long. I have been missing out on everything Game-related due to the pain of English 102. I Really hate writing essays. T.T

felinoel wrote: Ah ha! It would appear that my ranch was not just emptied by lagging escapers but also by a griefer, someone definitely removed a block, a block that
    was put in place so that people couldn't grief, or at least they couldn't before towny was added, now members of Seichi are able to grief/enter my ranch... >.>

Seichi... okay I might be a little slow, but Isn't that the new town/city/thing?
    And by ranch you don't mean that shroomcow farm at the bottom of the tower do you?
    Yes, I know these are probably stupid questions and I thank whoever decides to point that out in advance... so don't point it out.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:31 pm

You know what; I did not get back to sleep. And fuck it I'll go to bed at my usual time and get up early, I think I will feel a little less like shit if I do that.

Sky battle seems cool. if I get the time.

Cos, you get that tilt e cause you have 42 posts, watch/read Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy if you don't get it.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Fratal wrote:http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=100006676&isNodeId=1&Description=am3&x=0&y=0

any of those processors will fit in the MOBO you have.

Edit: as for a specific one I would say that the Phenom II x4 is a reasonably powerful core and at that price no Intel quad cores are cheaper.
    That is quite a bit out of my price range, I certainly don't need a quad core and did just fine with a dual core, how about something like this?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103911

x.x It is still quite costly for me though...

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Fratal wrote:You know what; I did not get back to sleep. And fuck it I'll go to bed at my usual time and get up early, I think I will feel a little less like shit if I do that.

Sky battle seems cool. if I get the time.

Cos, you get that tilt e cause you have 42 posts, watch/read Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy if you don't get it.
    :3 thanks, also you lock doors by putting signs directly infront or above it titled, [private]
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:02 pm

SobriquetP wrote:
    felinoel wrote: Ah ha! It would appear that my ranch was not just emptied by lagging escapers but also by a griefer, someone definitely removed a block, a block that
    was put in place so that people couldn't grief, or at least they couldn't before towny was added, now members of Seichi are able to grief/enter my ranch... >.>

Seichi... okay I might be a little slow, but Isn't that the new town/city/thing?
    And by ranch you don't mean that shroomcow farm at the bottom of the tower do you?
    Yes, I know these are probably stupid questions and I thank whoever decides to point that out in advance... so don't point it out.
    Nah I'm talking about my house which is on the outskirts of Seichi.
    By ranch I mean the now completely empty except for a handful of pigs and two red sheep mess of fences.

Fratal wrote:Cos, you get that tilt e cause you have 42 posts, watch/read Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy if you don't get it.
    Or listen, you can also listen to it in the original radio show.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:37 pm

So currently, the ones that wants to be in the sky battle is:
    Me (Hostail)
    CosmicAmmity98
    Tomiz (Maybe)
    Fratal (Maybe)

Anyone else? May be tad bit boring with only 4 players x) (2v2)
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:41 pm

I think that it is not worth it to buy a "current" core because it will be outdated soon and not have enough power to run many things without lagging.invest a pit more now so you don't end up paying more later.

thanks Cos.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:41 am

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Anyone know why you would get the title, the meaning of life, the universe, and everything..., on the MC Forums?

EDIT: also @Hostail im game for for anything YOU set up! xD

Your post count has to be 42. If more or less, then it changes.

Here's a full list if you're curious:

Spoiler:

Hidden Ranks:

Spoiler:

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:11 am

Thanks pizza, looks like you just hit a full stack of posts on the forum :3
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:55 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Thanks pizza, looks like you just hit a full stack of posts on the forum :3

At first I didn't know what you were meaning (And I read it when I woke up this morning) and now in school I finally understand xP
    I'm so slow.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:16 pm

It's ok Hostail I did not get it either at first, but then again I have had around 4-5hrs sleep over the past ~50ish hours. I have only survived tafe by getting well timed second wins. I hope to get some sleep tonight...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Hostail wrote:So currently, the ones that wants to be in the sky battle is:
    Me (Hostail)
    CosmicAmmity98
    Tomiz (Maybe)
    Fratal (Maybe)

Anyone else? May be tad bit boring with only 4 players x) (2v2)
    What is this sky battle thing? I must have missed it..?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content