Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+20
Aeiwik
SobriquetP
ShinkuxKizuato
pepran12
eKitty
Breachy36
Mohajideus
Tomiz
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Ariasa Yatomie
Raptor_a22
will1b
Icarium
Fratal
Treefrog54
pizzamanilla
Sol-Leks
Lenyntaka
felinoel
Hostail
24 posters

Main Thread

Hostail
    Hostail

Main Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Hostail Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:10 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

felinoel wrote:Hos I just want to finish my pixel art... only a handful of rows of blocks left to go too.
    Why do you keep quoting this??? I don't even know what your trying to say.
    Because you stopped responding to it and because I kinda want to get it done ASAP, here I will post the full thing then.
    I had a couple hours last night when no one was on when I could have finished it too... :/

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:@mob riding plugin
    Ok nvm, its a bad idea, forget it.
    Again? Awww

Yes, again, sorry.
    felinoel wrote:
    @Pepran12
    hes not a kin member, just a bystander.
    Bah, where is the line?
    No idea,
    also, stop logging in and out all the time, my whole log is basically filled with your name logging in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out.
    But I want to finish building the pixel art and Magrathea...
    Hos... can't I just finish the head of the pixel art and then not log in anymore?
    What do you mean with that? I just want you to stop logging in and out, i know you have lag problems but I have told you that refreshing will help it. The problem is that when too many chunks have been rendered you start to lag, and the way to reset those chunks is to change your fog distance (f3+f).
    Changing the fog is too much effort, I just want to finish my pixel art... only a handful of rows of blocks left to go too.

"Too much effort"????
    Are you an idiot? Logging in and out not only friggin spams the chat logg with worthless shit but also takes much more effort than just pressing 2 buttons on the same time.

I hereby declare you as stupid.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

felinoel wrote:Hos I just want to finish my pixel art... only a handful of rows of blocks left to go too.
    Because you stopped responding to it and because I kinda want to get it done ASAP, here I will post the full thing then.
    I had a couple hours last night when no one was on when I could have finished it too... :/

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Again? Awww

Yes, again, sorry.
    felinoel wrote:
    @Pepran12
    Bah, where is the line?
    No idea,
    also, stop logging in and out all the time, my whole log is basically filled with your name logging in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out.
    Hos... can't I just finish the head of the pixel art and then not log in anymore?
    What do you mean with that? I just want you to stop logging in and out, i know you have lag problems but I have told you that refreshing will help it. The problem is that when too many chunks have been rendered you start to lag, and the way to reset those chunks is to change your fog distance (f3+f).
    Changing the fog is too much effort, I just want to finish my pixel art... only a handful of rows of blocks left to go too.

"Too much effort"????
    Are you an idiot? Logging in and out not only friggin spams the chat logg with worthless shit but also takes much more effort than just pressing 2 buttons on the same time.

I am on a laptop, most laptops for some unknown reason require you to press an fn key before the f# keys like f3 works otherwise something stupid happens like the brightness goes down as if that is something I want easy access to.

Also while in Minecraft the fn key rarely works so I have to press f2 over and over and over and over again just to take a single screenshot, meaning that if I were to try to change the fog via this f3 way it would take 'too much effort'

Try to get all the information before assuming things and flying off the handle.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:28 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Again? Awww

Yes, again, sorry.
    felinoel wrote:
    @Pepran12
    Bah, where is the line?
    No idea,

"Too much effort"????

I am on a laptop, most laptops for some unknown reason require you to press an fn key before the f# keys like f3 works otherwise something stupid happens like the brightness goes down as if that is something I want easy access to.

Also while in Minecraft the fn key rarely works so I have to press f2 over and over and over and over again just to take a single screenshot, meaning that if I were to try to change the fog via this f3 way it would take 'too much effort'

Try to get all the information before assuming things and flying off the handle.

I am on a laptop as well, and here In Sweden I haven't seen a single laptop that needs fn to be pressed down to activate the f# keys... Are you sure you just don't have the fn key activated all the time? Cause you shouldn't have problems to just click the f# keys. Thats just stupid.

I hereby declare your laptop as stupid.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Yea if you need to do that some thing is wrong. see how the fn button has a box around the letters? And then look at the utility keys that have that same box, it means that that key needs to be pressed to activate those functions. if this is not how it works then your key setting may have been changed or your fn feature is broken.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 pm

That quote maze is confusing.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Again? Awww

Yes, again, sorry.
    felinoel wrote:
    @Pepran12
    Bah, where is the line?
    No idea,

"Too much effort"????

I am on a laptop as well, and here In Sweden I haven't seen a single laptop that needs fn to be pressed down to activate the f# keys... Are you sure you just don't have the fn key activated all the time? Cause you shouldn't have problems to just click the f# keys. Thats just stupid.

I hereby declare your laptop as stupid.
    My laptop has already been decalred as such.

Fratal wrote:Yea if you need to do that some thing is wrong. see how the fn button has a box around the letters? And then look at the utility keys that have that same box, it means that that key needs to be pressed to activate those functions. if this is not how it works then your key setting may have been changed or your fn feature is broken.
    The f# keys are the secondary function of those keys, they are above and smaller than the icons for stuff like fast forward and volume up

pizzamanilla wrote:That quote maze is confusing.
    Indeed, but when shortened it gets forgotton apparently.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:20 pm

I can't believe I made red team win (Which I was in) on the sky battle. And it was all thanks to the fact that I hid under the stairs while my team mates probably got murdered. Then I snuck to the top of the for and ended up winning. I never would have thought I would be the one to do that.
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Sorry about not making it to the match, I just broke my computer out of a firewall lock. XD Right after my last post I purchased Avast security, which just so happen to close all of my network connections due to a stand-off with AVG Free. When I tried to remove AVG Free it told me that Avast wouldn't let me uninstall AVG Free due to some retarded reason. When I uninstalled my *Purchased* Avast it still would not let me uninstall AVG. Well, long story short after a series of painful and tedious exploring the depths of my Laptop with no outside help I somehow just got it fixed today and now have ONLY Avast. =D

Also, F3? What madness is this? =O Doesn't everybody do what I do and go into the settings everytime to change it the long way? Dang... there's shortcuts...

EDIT: I feel so blue... =D

Last edited by SobriquetP on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:03 am

Treefrog54 wrote:I can't believe I made red team win (Which I was in) on the sky battle. And it was all thanks to the fact that I hid under the stairs while my team mates probably got murdered. Then I snuck to the top of the for and ended up winning. I never would have thought I would be the one to do that.
    Haha yeah that was pure win xD
    When I saw Tomiz walking towards our base I was like "Oh no were gonna lose!"
    and then I heard stuff like "Were winning" and such, I don't really remember but then you won xD haha big surprise, I really thought all of us died back in their base.

@SobriquetP
    Ah.. yeah... AVG... I hated that program... and Avast, I remember years ago when we looked through my computer, I had installed like 6 anti virus programs, and I only remember 2 of them. BLAH.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:12 am

@ Hos,
    you talked about a world generator, and about a new world,

about the generator,
    id like a biome with rivers, XD

about the new world,
    i wouldnt mind if we started again when 1.2 comes out,
    im currently feeling like we need a new start,
    and that way we can make spawn point at the center of 2 towny's
    and they can only expand from their side of the world,
    and PvP, XD but with rules like no stealing items from others and stuff,

but this is just me talking, XD

EDIT:

now that i read more into it, you mean 2 worlds in 1,
    with a portal to each,
    i remember you once make a sand world,

if its like that, then i guess a jungle boime would be cool, XD
    jungle with rivers! and big ass trees! and ocelots! and some other new thing!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:54 am

SobriquetP wrote:Sorry about not making it to the match, I just broke my computer out of a firewall lock. XD Right after my last post I purchased Avast security, which just so happen to close all of my network connections due to a stand-off with AVG Free. When I tried to remove AVG Free it told me that Avast wouldn't let me uninstall AVG Free due to some retarded reason. When I uninstalled my *Purchased* Avast it still would not let me uninstall AVG. Well, long story short after a series of painful and tedious exploring the depths of my Laptop with no outside help I somehow just got it fixed today and now have ONLY Avast. =D

Also, F3? What madness is this? =O Doesn't everybody do what I do and go into the settings everytime to change it the long way? Dang... there's shortcuts...

You mean they all left their base behind?
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:16 am

felinoel wrote:
    SobriquetP wrote:Sorry about not making it to the match, I just broke my computer out of a firewall lock. XD Right after my last post I purchased Avast security, which just so happen to close all of my network connections due to a stand-off with AVG Free. When I tried to remove AVG Free it told me that Avast wouldn't let me uninstall AVG Free due to some retarded reason. When I uninstalled my *Purchased* Avast it still would not let me uninstall AVG. Well, long story short after a series of painful and tedious exploring the depths of my Laptop with no outside help I somehow just got it fixed today and now have ONLY Avast. =D

You mean they all left their base behind?

...What?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:46 am

Sol-Leks wrote:@ Hos,
    you talked about a world generator, and about a new world,

about the generator,
    id like a biome with rivers, XD

about the new world,
    i wouldnt mind if we started again when 1.2 comes out,
    im currently feeling like we need a new start,
    and that way we can make spawn point at the center of 2 towny's
    and they can only expand from their side of the world,
    and PvP, XD but with rules like no stealing items from others and stuff,

but this is just me talking, XD

EDIT:

now that i read more into it, you mean 2 worlds in 1,
    with a portal to each,
    i remember you once make a sand world,

if its like that, then i guess a jungle boime would be cool, XD
    jungle with rivers! and big ass trees! and ocelots! and some other new thing!

Yeah something like that, but the bad thing was, the generator is utterly stupid, it does not work properly, and there is no person that have shared their code, I only found like 2 codes shared on their forums. And I tried to fix it the whole weekend with no success...
    So instead I put in a custom terrain world.
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/eldaria-island---custom-terrain-mc-10---end-portal/
    It does have rivers :I

@felinoel
    only one, that were still alive, left their base, the rest of us were stuck at spawn trying to kill each other.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:27 am

Let me tell you a story. A story of this current moment. A sad story about anger. An anger caused by sadness. Emotions I only now am beginning to understand. Because... Let's face it, I can barely understand my own emotions...

So... Here is my story:

I sit here... I sit here listening... Listening to every sound little I hear come from Spycat's room... She sits there sleeping. I sit here listening to her tosses and turns, hoping that one of them will let me know when she is awake. When she is a wake. maybe I can now make her understand how I feel... Understand how she is making is making me feel! I hear sounds coming from her room. I to believe she is having those sleeping troubles again! WHAT IS DARN WRONG WITH HER?!!! I GUESS I JUST WONT DARN KNOW WILL I!!! She just sits in her room so much my brain looks at her in my mind and sees a boring dull darn lazy person! I realise this now! WHY NOW!!! It's been going on so darn long now and only NOW do I realise things like this.

She has sleeping troubles! No sleep schedule! Even when I had no sleep schedule because I did not have to take medication every darn stupid morning I still had more of a schedule then her! I never know when she will wake up! I am going to go insane if this continues!!! If that happens it would be worse than when she left to house sit for our brother! Because I would have access to her AND it would be HER fault! I know I wont fall apart untill I stab her or something! But she does take a risk of me hurting her! I worry for her safety and my own sanity! I don't get angry often. But when I get mad. I get really mad! In my most mad times I get REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY mad. I have shoved chairs over in anger many times before. I normally can control my anger to not hurt anybody. But never have I been this mad at Spycat... Untill now...

If this goes farther I could get angry enough to pick the lock to her door if it is locked and hit her with something in her sleep... If that happened I don't know how she would think of me and I'm sure I would be crying all day because of what I would have done... Spycat is the best friend I have. She is not like my other friends... Our opinions are so alike and together we can make us lol... Now that I think about it I don't even laugh much when I am by my self... For all I know this could be part of the problem. I tend to fall in to sadness easy because I already have the melancholy sitting deep inside me. When nothing is there to keep it down I become sad and then that leads to anger and then more sadness. I have experienced that while writing this post. When I started I was sad. Then I was angry soon after. But then I was crying. Now I just stopped.

And now what can I say? Why I can now say what I said to myself in an insa- I HEARD HER!!! I heard a sound come from her room. It was not much different from a pen dropping. It could have been a pen dropping off her bed. Or some other small object. Anyway. I said to my self in an insane way "It's all her fault!" in the middle of my saddest nights while Spycat was house sitting. It was not really her fault then. I just was looking at a deformed big picture there. But with this. I could say it's all her fault and it would be true.

So this time. It's all her fault. It's her fault she made me sad. She thinks I am complaining about her ways! But ironically she is not working with my ways and it's really just making things worse! She will fix this or my life might become miserable because of her. And let me tell you! You don't want to be the one making my life miserable! I can tell you that for sure!

But before you go, Reader! I want you to know. It's 1:25 AM. I can't ensure that every thing I say is truly what I intend to say!
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:46 am

Wow treefrog.... I do not know... anymore... what to say... I have never been in such situations as you describe, and I don't think I ever will...
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:07 pm

Main Thread - Page 35 Article-2057595-0EAA7CC700000578-536_468x588
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Treefrog, I know that if got no shit to do in the morning I don't care what time I wake up. But is seems that since you are home schooled and I assume she does not work so there is no reason to be doing anything else.

What I am saying is if she has nothing else to do, get a job cause everyone likes money!

Edit: Image for today!
    Main Thread - Page 35 20120214
    Valentines day shall be spent alone doing what ever the fuck I want just like every other before it.

Also I am, unexpectedly, enjoying Rinne no Lagrange. It makes a great contrast to Another, it is just so happy and upbeat and that OP is extremely catchy!

Edit: Episode 15 of Guilty Crown, Shit Gets Serious.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:52 pm

In the end I heard some sounds and tried seeing if she had gotten up and unlocked her door. But she did not. So I walked away. And then her door opened. In the end I told her that I managed to figure out what my emotions were doing and the world was happy again!

...For now...

When I am with Spycat I am much more funny. Because she is funny! Then I can funny with her funny! And lols happen! I can then toss those insaneitary thoughts out of my brain! Because lols saneitize my brain!

Now I just need to get Merle to change her birdie ways... Well hopefully that will come with time when she learns our human ways a bit better!

Edit: I some how did not see the picture Mohajideus posted untill I scrolled back up after posting this to remind myself what is going on in the world. And by world I mean Kemonomimi Kin. And I have to say. That picture is funny!
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:36 pm

@ Hos,
    if you do the island for the new world,
    then i guess we should make rules that you cant mine,
    or alter the landscape or something,
    since its small,

@ Fratal,
    i dont like scary anime like another, cause they are scary, T^T
    i saw the cover, and a school girl had a bloody bat,
    im like, NEXT!! XD
    Guilty Crown had to get serious,
    its suppose to be serious, i think,
    you cant watch ppl die cause of a purple virus and not think its serious, XD
    what happened was that it took an unexpected turn,
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:57 pm

since its small,

Yeah, I thought of some rules, like no mining, the are barely any ores anyways in that world, mostly just coal.

And I maybe thought of the idea of making it PVP
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:01 am

since its small,

small island? Parkour mania!!!!
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:21 am

pepran12 wrote:
    since its small,

i dont get it,
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:49 am

Sol-Leks wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    since its small,

i dont get it,
    Its not a small island, its a fucking big island!
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 am

Was the server down early today? I was disappointed when I couldn't work on my airship... also how do you use schematics on servers cause I have saved one and I have no idea how to use it on the server.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 am

Fratal wrote:Was the server down early today? I was disappointed when I couldn't work on my airship... also how do you use schematics on servers cause I have saved one and I have no idea how to use it on the server.
    Yeah, I had to turn off the server yesterday night since first Towny fucked up, making us unable to move or do anything.... And then it seems that some basic commands doesn't work for others (but work fine for me)
    I will have it fixed by today when I get home (I hope).

Also I use a program called Shematic2Blueprint which makes the shematic into a layer by layer blueprint, easy to use and follow. But it doesn't support some new blocks like bricks and such. There is no other way to get your shematics into my server.

EDIT:

ALSO, THIS!!!
    http://www.mojang.com/2012/02/14/new-minecraft-map-format-anvil/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content