Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+20
Aeiwik
SobriquetP
ShinkuxKizuato
pepran12
eKitty
Breachy36
Mohajideus
Tomiz
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Ariasa Yatomie
Raptor_a22
will1b
Icarium
Fratal
Treefrog54
pizzamanilla
Sol-Leks
Lenyntaka
felinoel
Hostail
24 posters

Main Thread

Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Main Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Fratal Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:01 am

we could have both.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:16 am

About flying squids, no.
    About rideable mobs, maybe.
    About spawn, it will be there, theres no meaning in commenting about it since people want a way to get back to civilization. You just have to get used to it.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 am

Hostail wrote:
    About spawn, it will be there, theres no meaning in commenting about it since people want a way to get back to civilization. You just have to get used to it.

now that i think of it,
    it shouldnt matter at all,
    if you want the "challenge" that survival gives you,
    then just dont use spawn,
    it doesnt mean noone else should use it,

ive had enough of survival in SSP,
    the only diffrence now is that ppl like hos derp when i die, XD

Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:45 am

Sol-Leks wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

now that i think of it,
    it shouldnt matter at all,
    if you want the "challenge" that survival gives you,
    then just dont use spawn,
    it doesnt mean noone else should use it,

ive had enough of survival in SSP,
    the only diffrence now is that ppl like hos derp when i die, XD

I derp? When did I ever derp when you derp at the derp?
    Also I think I only derp when I derp and not when others derp, since I'm not a derp.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:Lately I have questioned myself. How am I still sane?
    Sanity is overrated.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no and NO!!! WE DON'T NEED STUPID TELEPORTS!!! IN FACT!!! WHY DO WE HAVE /SPAWN!!!? And what is wrong with your bed? Beds work fine as far as I know. I'm guessing you failed to put your bed in a good spot. I am getting on the server. And when I do. I am going to your house. And I am finding your bed. And I am going to inspect it like the problem solver I am!
    Beds do not work fine and mine is in a fine location, as are the three other beds I have slept in.

If you ask me all we need is things like chunk buying.
    Chunk buying helps to prevent griefers.

Also eKitty is smart. Understanding that WOOL IS SO DARN VALUABLE. I could never make pixel art in survival mode. Sometimes I wonder if people understand the amount of blocks that go in to these things. I wonder how one can find enjoyment in making dyes and coloring sheep and shearing them all the time. For me it would get in the way of the fun things too much.
    Yea I know... but then people complained about the high prices of wool I had set and didn't want to buy them from me...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:08 pm

ehh... I don't really go on the server so all my opinions are null and void.

also:
    Main Thread - Page 19 20120126
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Fratal wrote:
    Main Thread - Page 19 20120126
    So I tried out the TinEye plugin for firefox and found this image
    Main Thread - Page 19 Clo01

Yeah I was bored, been reading manga all day prolly.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Hang on, I think I am the one who keeps putting "?" on the end of answers, sorry.
    Yes I do read your posts Treefrog
    Also my brother and I don't come on the server much because there are too many mods. We come on the server and then 50 mods want us to lock our chests and buy things.

That's my opinion.

Anyway I am watching Elfen Lied.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:36 pm

orpc wrote:Hang on, I think I am the one who keeps putting "?" on the end of answers, sorry.
    Also my brother and I don't come on the server much because there are too many mods. We come on the server and then 50 mods want us to lock our chests and buy things.

That's my opinion.

Lockette only informs you that you can lock your chest when you place it and I am not sure what is telling you to buy things... maybe the shops?

Other than the beds not setting your spawn and bonemeal being unobtainable anymore (or just every now and then), you shouldn't be seeing anything much different just playing the server vanilla.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 pm

felinoel wrote:
    orpc wrote:Hang on, I think I am the one who keeps putting "?" on the end of answers, sorry.

That's my opinion.

Lockette only informs you that you can lock your chest when you place it and I am not sure what is telling you to buy things... maybe the shops?

Other than the beds not setting your spawn and bonemeal being unobtainable anymore (or just every now and then), you shouldn't be seeing anything much different just playing the server vanilla.

the lockette is good,
    it prevents theifs,

and the shops are optional, its not something you HAVE to do,
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 pm

orpc wrote:

Oh...God..

*Hides*
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

That's my opinion.

the lockette is good,
    it prevents theifs,

and the shops are optional, its not something you HAVE to do,
    and lockette is also optional
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:46 am

Elfen Lied was good, but it just kinda ended and I was not sure if there was more...

just got the tinyEye thing for chrome and it is pretty cool.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 am

I was gonna watch Elfen Lied, but I never did get around to doing it for some reason. Also, watch Serial Experiments Lain. It. Is. A. Complete. Mindfuck. And an awesome anime at that. This is one of those anime that you have to watch before you die. I still obsess over it to this day.

EDIT: also I'm working on something. My awesome assignment. How is it so far?

Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:33 am

lol, the reason for fighting,
    girls cause so many problems, XD
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:33 am

pizzamanilla wrote:I was gonna watch Elfen Lied, but I never did get around to doing it for some reason. Also, watch Serial Experiments Lain. It. Is. A. Complete. Mindfuck. And an awesome anime at that. This is one of those anime that you have to watch before you die. I still obsess over it to this day.

EDIT: also I'm working on something. My awesome assignment. How is it so far?

Interesting though... I have to ask, did you make 0:18's portal look like that on purpose... >.>
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:31 am

felinoel wrote:Interesting though... I have to ask, did you make 0:18's portal look like that on purpose... >.>

It was unintentional, but it did give a cool effect imo, so I kept it. I have no idea how it happened.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:07 am

Fratal wrote:Treefrog, how can you still play survival? After I created my first base and made it secure I go over caring about surviving because it was no challenge. also /spawn is useful because it is a server and I can bug out and get you stuck.
    I don't want to hear something about you not being able to accept it, you are human use the amazing power that has gotten us this far and adapt.

I am all for flying squids btw.

The challenge in survival is the challenges that spelunking give me. I have seen many caves in my days. So many caves that I see the small differences. When you have the spelunking experience I have you notice that these small differences give new and interesting challenges. I have seen many perfectly round rooms. The ones that look like a giant cheese wheel was buried and then eaten by worms leaving nothing but the round room underground. Those rooms can bring help. They can bring danger. They can bring a bunch of creepers. They can bring a zombie on my head. They can have water. They can have lava. They can bring my doom.

The way caves lead to these rooms is different every time. Monster spawns are different every time. I am always being faced with fun and sometimes startling new challenges out of simple things like that. When I play minecraft with my PS3 controller I am faced with a new challenge. Building is annoying. I can build small bridges and stuff. But if I wanted to do something like build a small wall to block off some place or something then I can't. Which to me is perfectly fine. I find it funnier when I don't build much at all. Or even dig much. So it only forces me to play the way I already love to play anyway. I just build small bridges and stairs when I feel my general location is safe.

I also like to play hard mode. And I love hardcore mode. I tend to make small rooms in caves my "temporary base" and end up living there because I have problems with building houses. My cave homes are rarely the place I really want to live. But it works great for hardcore mode or survival worlds I will delete in the next update because I wont lose anything.

Also I never get stuck anywhere from minecraft server bugs or anything. In alpha yes but nowadays only very rarely. Also notch removed the /home command because it was a free teleport. I feel like being able to get lost and lose your stuff because of that is part of the game. If I get lost I don't think /spawn. I think search for Redstone and make a compass or never go out with out a compass and/or map. 2 Redstone 8 iron and 8 paper is all you need for one map and one compass. And really unless you are going very far away you only really need a map. Maps make traveling easy.

Also being multi player I don't see why we can't do something like work together to create better transportation. Like I could make tunnel then collect iron gold and rails for a subway between two places and who want this to happen people could invest with iron gold and rails to speed up the process. But having one person do the building and digging would ensure it's done right. I can't work well with other people when it comes to many things I make. I am too much of a perfectionist for that! You may give the artist the paint but to help the artist paint the picture by trying to paint what he wants to paint himself would annoy the artist greatly. Only two minds held together with friendship and time like me and Spycat would work together well. And even then. There are skills I have she does not and vice versa. The world is not perfect. There is no perfect person. Doing things your self is the easy anser to dealing with work that you must have perfectly with you have the skill to make your vision become real.

felinoel wrote:
    Sanity is overrated.

I know, I know. I still remember the first time you said that.

felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no and NO!!! WE DON'T NEED STUPID TELEPORTS!!! IN FACT!!! WHY DO WE HAVE /SPAWN!!!? And what is wrong with your bed? Beds work fine as far as I know. I'm guessing you failed to put your bed in a good spot. I am getting on the server. And when I do. I am going to your house. And I am finding your bed. And I am going to inspect it like the problem solver I am!
    Beds do not work fine and mine is in a fine location, as are the three other beds I have slept in.

I will still inspect the bed bug by crafting my own bed (Which I would have done by now if I had a bed room.) and trying different bed placements and different amounts of sleeping and whatnot. Maybe I will find a way to avoid the bed bug. Even though I doubt it. It does not hurt to try.

felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:If you ask me all we need is things like chunk buying.
    Chunk buying helps to prevent griefers.

You do know I said that all we need is things like chunk buying. And I say that because things like chunk buying prevent griefers.

I did NOT say "We don't even need things like chunk buying" or anything along those lines.

felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:Also eKitty is smart. Understanding that WOOL IS SO DARN VALUABLE. I could never make pixel art in survival mode. Sometimes I wonder if people understand the amount of blocks that go in to these things. I wonder how one can find enjoyment in making dyes and coloring sheep and shearing them all the time. For me it would get in the way of the fun things too much.
    Yea I know... but then people complained about the high prices of wool I had set and didn't want to buy them from me...

What you said almost does not fit with what I said. And the way it seems as if it does not fit almost reminds me of when my ADD come in contact with my post. So I feel as if that unfittingness is understandable.

I said wool is valuable and then said the main reason why which is all of the dye collecting and sheep painting and shearing is not much fun to me and I wonder how people could really enjoy doing that all the time.

Then you say "But then people complain about the high prices of wool" and I read that and think "Lol wut?" because it does not fit with what I said. But in the end I understand where what you said comes from: The speak of the value of wool makes one think of prices. That's how it goes for me. Just I add ADD to the way I integrate my different thoughts across the... Brain failure... I am a bit tired. To tired to think of the ways of which my post are structured. Maybe another time.

Tomorrow at 10:00 AM I leave on a 30 minute travel to art class. There art will happen. Art is a nice thing to make. Art is a useful skill. This are the reasons I take art class. Is my brain working? Why am I rambling slowly across the keyboard talking about art class. Change of subject. I have been making this post almost all day long. I typed what in my world is smallish amounts of stuff to slowly build up to what I leave you with in the ender of the day. Also I have a longish list of videos I want to make. One of the ones I have as a high priority to make is how to play minecraft with a PS3 controller and maybe works with a Xbox360 controller too + how to hook up your laptop to your TV.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:04 am

your opinions, please, bounce
    ShinkuxKizuato
    ShinkuxKizuato

Post  ShinkuxKizuato Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Whoa, A guy goes and does important old man type stuff and we already change boards and servers ..kinda...weird

Work Sucks, Work with College sucks Harder -_-"
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:Also being multi player I don't see why we can't do something like work together to create better transportation. Like I could make tunnel then collect iron gold and rails for a subway between two places and who want this to happen people could invest with iron gold and rails to speed up the process. But having one person do the building and digging would ensure it's done right. I can't work well with other people when it comes to many things I make. I am too much of a perfectionist for that! You may give the artist the paint but to help the artist paint the picture by trying to paint what he wants to paint himself would annoy the artist greatly. Only two minds held together with friendship and time like me and Spycat would work together well. And even then. There are skills I have she does not and vice versa. The world is not perfect. There is no perfect person. Doing things your self is the easy anser to dealing with work that you must have perfectly with you have the skill to make your vision become real.
    There is a railway station but it is currently unfinished.

felinoel wrote:
    Sanity is overrated.

I know, I know. I still remember the first time you said that.
    That was several times ago as I say that a lot.

I will still inspect the bed bug by crafting my own bed (Which I would have done by now if I had a bed room.) and trying different bed placements and different amounts of sleeping and whatnot. Maybe I will find a way to avoid the bed bug. Even though I doubt it. It does not hurt to try.
    I can send you a bed?

You do know I said that all we need is things like chunk buying. And I say that because things like chunk buying prevent griefers.

I did NOT say "We don't even need things like chunk buying" or anything along those lines.
    I do not.

I said wool is valuable and then said the main reason why which is all of the dye collecting and sheep painting and shearing is not much fun to me and I wonder how people could really enjoy doing that all the time.

Then you say "But then people complain about the high prices of wool" and I read that and think "Lol wut?" because it does not fit with what I said. But in the end I understand where what you said comes from: The speak of the value of wool makes one think of prices. That's how it goes for me. Just I add ADD to the way I integrate my different thoughts across the... Brain failure... I am a bit tired. To tired to think of the ways of which my post are structured. Maybe another time.
    I am talking about how people won't buy wool at unreasonably low prices

+ how to hook up your laptop to your TV.
    Be careful when purchasing cords for this, some sites sell you mislabeled things >.>
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Coming home 2 hours earlier today, yey.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:41 pm

ShinkuxKizuato wrote:Whoa, A guy goes and does important old man type stuff and we already change boards and servers ..kinda...weird

Work Sucks, Work with College sucks Harder -_-"

I know that feel bro. =/
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:03 pm

I am kinda scared of going to tafe next month... I am actually going to have to do stuff. Sad

Main Thread - Page 19 20120127
    Shuffle! the only anime I have ever dropped.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    orpc wrote:

Oh...God..

*Hides*

And enjoying it Very Happy although why did they have to kill that dog Sad

Ill be the first to notice

Hostail wrote:

Im coming home 2 hours earlier today

Good on ya Hos