Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+15
WaffledKemono
DJFurPony
Ariasa Yatomie
eKitty
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
Tomiz
SobriquetP
pepran12
Lenyntaka
Hostail
Sol-Leks
Icarium
Mohajideus
Fratal
19 posters

Main Thread

Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Main Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:30 am

I need to remember to stop cutting myself off from the world. Those console games and their computer forgetting ways. Now I must tell you stuff you probably don't care about to maintain contact with the world around me.

SATURDAY: Terraria. Then my friend calls asking to come over. I say yes. His brother did not come too so we call him asking him to come. He says no. We gather "adventure" supplies (For one as distant from the world as me every trip outside is an adventure). I put on The Swag Bag, which makes that a Swagventure! The Swag Bag runs out of swag power and breaks. I fix it. But it still lacked its swag power and it broke again. So I dumped it in my back pack and we left for my friends house. I discover how not comfy it is to ride a bike with a wooden sword and a back pack on your back. My friend discovers a flaw in my shield design. Which is shoulder pain from a round rope as the shoulder strap rather than a flat one like they have on just about every shoulder strap you will find in the world.

On the way to my friend's house we talked about the conveniences of The Swag Bag. Which was me saying I wont have to carry a big back pack with me to bring granola bars with me every where I go (It seems every one but me loves those things). Which resulted in me talking about when Hostail said swag in rainbow. Which resulted in jokes about relabeling the granola bars to say "Swag Bars" and in the corner saying "now with extra rainbows!" and then I said "Next one of those Terraria events I can secretly record Hostail saying "swag" and then put a little speaker in the swag bag that plays him saying "swag" every time you open The Swag Bag". My friends don't know you guys. But they have certainly heard about you. How could I possibly not talk about any interwebluar acquaintances of mine? It's not like I have anyone else to talk about.

I discovered I like fighting while hiding behind a shield. I thought my tiny little sword would leave me feeling unconfident because I always use such long weapons to give myself the confidence I need to fight. But I found out that the shield lets me get close to people without fear. I discovered that a large bunch of trees neer my friend's house feels like a jungle. In this "jungle" I got bitten quite badly by mosquitos (Welcome to the lower reaches of Texas). The day ends with the discovery that The Swag Bag is rather somewhat sound proof. I was lucky to hear my phone in The Swag Bag in my back pack. I can normally hear the thing in my back pack. So my thin little Swag Bag is about as sound proof as my back pack.

SUNDAY: After I got my day started I put on some anti itch lotion because of how itchy my legs were after they were eaten by mosquitos. Then we went on a family expedition to the movie theater to see The Hunger Games. And it is times like now I wish I could convey voices in text. If I could I would type it in the crazy voice I say it in. But anyway, about half way though the movie I got a headache. Then I started feeling hotter and hotter as the movie went on. After the movie I was wet with sweat. My first thought was dehydration. But if I was at the point of dehydration where I would be burning hot in a cold theater Then I would be at the point where I would also be at the point where I would have an overwelming need for water. Which is my vision going white with only a small foggy space in the middle of my field of view to see with. And my brain would say to me "Water. Water. Water. WATER. WATER. WATER! WATER!!!" and be only able to think of few things that don't have to do with getting water. And not only was I hot but after I stood up I felt slightly sickish feeling

After the day was over my hands smelled like some really disgusting hand sanitizer and it almost gave me a headache. Then I realised that headache inducing smell felt just like my heat causing sickish feeling. So that mystery was solved.

MONDAY: All I remember is that I stayed up untill 5:00 AM duck taping stuff. I fixed The Swag Bag and made improvements to some other items. And my shield makes a nice portable table. I found some easy to fix shield flaws.

TUESDAY: Removed the handle of the shield. Witch was a rope. Replaced it with a curved stick covered in duck tape. And I added a little bit of padding to the shield so I wont be having arm bone pain. My bones have no meat to protect them from the world around them. So that tiny bit of padding helps me a lot. I also added some padding to the shoulder strap. So that's no more shoulder pain too.

I am now going to start my Terraria server. Remember: Do NOT get on with your weekend Tomiz characters.

Edit: I have never been good at remembering what day it is or what day is when. But it was my choice to not be good at it. I stopped caring about what day it is some time ago. It was more trouble than it was worth. I thought I was doing a surprisingly well job at knowing what day it was. But I could not remember what happened Monday and then today I found out it was Wednesday when I thought that was yesterday. I thought it was odd that there was no art class today. Well it turns out that the reason that I remember of Monday was the scout meeting was because I thought Monday's memories were Tuesday's memories because the day changes at midnight (Why not at dawn or something?). So I thought it was the next day when it was not and I did not have the memories to fill in the gap that was Monday. I have corrected this mistake of mine in my post. All the happenings are on the right days now.

Last edited by Treefrog54 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Icarium wrote:Ehhh.... was waiting whole day for new Bleach ep to get subbed..... and since it wasnt coming up i jumped into one of many anime sites only to discover they ended it last week Sad

It sux.
    im kinda same as this situation,
    my thing is, im waiting to the own anime to be full released, and then subbed so i can enjoy :3
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 am

It seems that no one really gets on my Terraria server these days. Of course I have been forgetting to turn it on sometimes too. But I am guessing reason is because of the weekend Terraria. It's likely that people would get their fill of Terraria from that. Multiplayer is quite a bit better than single player to some and the fact that you could not rely on people being there all the time made it much less appealing to someone wanting a good multiplayer experience. But the weekend Terraria always has people. So that makes more people come. I notice that a lot of people tend to go where there are people.

So I have been thinking. When or if we consider Terraria conquered by the Kemonomimi Kin and stop having these Terraria events than I will consider running a Minecraft server and on some days have the Terraria server up instead. This way we could have our fills of both Terraria and Minecraft without overloading ourselves with these games quite as quickly. I imagine that Minecraft would be the server I would run most of the time and have Terraria be more like a special thing. I would also be perfectly happy doing things like Minecraft events every couple of weeks. And really I feel more happy to do something like this than most other times I have thought about it. I just feel confident about the order of my life or something I guess.

But if we don't stop having the Terraria events than I could just stop hosting the Terraria server and run a Minecraft server. Or no server. Or just keep running the Terraria server during the weekdays. It would depend on what you guys want. As I am feeling quite willing to be a server host for the first time in quite a while. I feel like I have fewer problems than normal. And making things with duck tape is keeping my brain feeling productive.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:35 am

drawing lolita (for a project)
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:[le big-text
    maan, i furgot that SV exited :/
    i've been playing Oblivion, since i cant handle Skyrim D:
    i'll join by today.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Lenyn, that crowd was scary...
    agreed, only mans .-.

Fratal wrote:Edit: D I S C O R D I just can't stop singing it.
    i huv 2 versions of it,
    original & remix
    and also i huv a remix of remix o.O
    Ugh I know <.<;
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:da fuq was that up there???

ok, radown vid~!
    watch from 1min beforez~
    [flash/flash]
    1: why you copy? .-.
    2: me hav dat song, the full song :3
    Why not?

Treefrog54 wrote:I love how if you sit quietly in a room of chatty peoples then you can become somewhat invisible to them. It's a great way to keep taps on everyone.
    lol

pepran12 wrote:
    Icarium wrote:question 1: terr server up today?
    question 2: how far did you get?
    I found this on page 23. 7 pm or earlier
    "Once you have Hamachi, join "Terraria Kin", the password is "kk". Once you are there, join Terraria server with IP 5.38.88.52, no password there"

We just killed skeletron, next up is dungeon adventure
    Wait... what? That makes it sound as though it is an RPG and not a sandbox game like Minecraft... is it an RPG?

Lenyntaka wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Lenyn, that crowd was scary...

Feli, why? but cool song anyways.

Edit: D I S C O R D I just can't stop singing it.
    That song is really awesome, can't stop singing either x)
    since i become a brony,
    i discovered that the best DJs i know are broniez .-.
    i nao huv around 40~60 musics from they

Eedit,
    started a standalone terr map & char sum hours ago,
    heading to find meteoite already :3
    So true... no clue why...

Treefrog54 wrote:I need to remember to stop cutting myself off from the world. Those console games and their computer forgetting ways. Now I must tell you stuff you probably don't care about to maintain contact with the world around me.
    Hmmm, how in the know are you in console games?

pizzamanilla wrote:drawing lolita (for a project)
    Suuuuure, for a project, if you say so.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:35 pm

gaiz, server is passworded
    i cant get in :/
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Im addicted.
    Main Thread - Page 18 J4ps2
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:03 am

My mind was going crazy when I heard this playing at a McDonalds yesterday (I know it's old, but ever since crossplaying Haruhi, I've become a big Haruhi fan again):

Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:17 am

Lenyntaka wrote:gaiz, server is passworded

If you can get in with the password "kemimi" then it's on the Kemonomimi Kin world. Otherwise it's me and Spycat playing co-op together. I noticed someone tried to get on today and then I realized I should have said this before we began co-oping. But oh well. Small mistakes like that are a part of every day life.

felinoel wrote:Hmmm, how in the know are you in console games?

That depends on what you consider "in the know" to be. If it's about things like what console games are coming out or something like that then not very. I have always been rather outdated when it comes to consoles. And when it comes to games I rely on Spycat to know whats out there. Most games just don't stand out to me unless someone points them out. If it's about things like how aware I am of the internet and what not then that's a different story that I don't have the brain power to talk about right now.

It's 4:00 AM. Good night.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:58 am

Treefrog54 wrote:

If you can get in with the password "kemimi" then it's on the Kemonomimi Kin world. Otherwise it's me and Spycat playing co-op together. I noticed someone tried to get on today and then I realized I should have said this before we began co-oping. But oh well. Small mistakes like that are a part of every day life.
    explained :/
    you know, you can open multiple servers with different ports D:

Eedit
    yay, page Kitten~!

Last edited by Lenyntaka on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:07 am

Lenyntaka wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:

explained :/
    you know, you can open multiple servers with different ports D:

Yeah. I was thinking next time I play co-op with Spycat I will try that and if it's not laggy then that's what I will be doing. For some reason I did not think about that untill recently.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:31 am

are we running in inactivity again? :/
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 am

Lenyntaka wrote:are we running in inactivity again? :/

im actually worried about that,
    i havent seen Cosmic is a while,
    Crying or Very sad
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:45 pm

I check the forum daily so i'm always watching at least What a Face
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:58 pm

nothing to post about... Sad
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:20 pm

There is a problem I see with Terraria. There is too much verity in the difficulty. Like for example, look at minecraft. There are only four different materials to make your basic tools out of. While Terraria... I don't even know how many there are. But both Terraria and Minecraft give have only small differences between the materials. But one extra point of damage can mean one or two fewer hits to defeat an enemy. Minecraft having four different materials (and gold) makes there be very little only a few real differences between an iron sword and a diamond one. Just one defeats enemys in one less hit and does not break very easily. So it gives them an advantage but it does not make it so someone with stone tools will be unable to survive while his friend with the diamond sword can. Because of this, more people are equal with each other. Wich overall, improves the experience for people like me who lack to social skills to keep up with others.

Terraria. If you don't have the proper swag, YOU DIE. When you have a bunch of players way above you it's not like Minecraft. You can't come with them or you die. Of course. Someone lacking proper social skills like me can't follow them anyway. Really in my opinion, the best Terraria multiplayer experience is 2 to 5 people who work well together. Like me and Spycat. The fewer can be better sometimes. Less chaotic and more likely to work well together. When two people work closely together they can defend each other and make the beginning a lot less murderous and it can make it a lot more fun. I had a great time because we survive with minimal swag.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 pm

I suppose there aren't/weren't any terraria this weekend, Tomiz said maybe. Anywho I have been celebrating a friend turning 18 recently, so I
    I would have missed so much swag(phew).
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:19 am

pepran12 wrote:I check the forum daily so i'm always watching at least What a Face
    i let the tab and FireFox open all day long xD
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:50 am

I now have something to post.

Dennou Coil is an amazing anime and you should watch it
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Sorry for no terraria this weekend, I just returned home Smile

Next weekend, however, will be different. My mum has invited some of her friends from work over, and they are going to have a small partay, so the best thing I can do is crawl upstairce and run a terraria server Very Happy

So, yes, server next weekend, everything the same. Also, it doesn't have to be a "normal" terraria every time, we can try out some game modes! Class Wars, Capture the Gem, or orther forms of PvP! It's all up to you guys Smile

Also, about the lack of activity on the forums... The clan is not bound to Minecraft anymore, and there isn't much to talk about anime, aswell, because the place would be swarmed with spoiler tags all over the place.

Thus, I encourage random chatter and sharing of viral swag Very Happy
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 pm

random SWAG!
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Out of complete randomness:

So I finally bought Cannibal Corpse's new album Torture. It's badass.

Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:20 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:Out of complete randomness:

-vid-

Uhum...

No, thanks xD

Random Enderman pic:
    Main Thread - Page 18 VKSSp
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:09 pm

pepran12 wrote:I check the forum daily so i'm always watching at least What a Face
    I get email updates when this thread gets posted in?
    Tomiz wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:Out of complete randomness:

-vid-

Uhum...

No, thanks xD

Random Enderman pic:
    Main Thread - Page 18 VKSSp
    Scary enderman.
    Treefrog54 wrote:There is a problem I see with Terraria. There is too much verity in the difficulty.
    Well... I am in the process of making my own MMO, but I am in dire need of programmers, does anyone know of any or is anyone a programmer that might be interested?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content