Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+15
WaffledKemono
DJFurPony
Ariasa Yatomie
eKitty
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
Tomiz
SobriquetP
pepran12
Lenyntaka
Hostail
Sol-Leks
Icarium
Mohajideus
Fratal
19 posters

Main Thread

Main Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 6:20 am

Hostail wrote:That reminds me that we usually made kemonomimi paintings packs for everyone and so, it was the day when the there was like 3 pages a day.
    Sounds fun lol
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu May 10, 2012 8:00 am

I remember that Hos... I was still in highschool at that point.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu May 10, 2012 8:15 am

Fratal wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:Well damn...
    Damn indeed.

Treefrog, is this the point where I tell you to stop being emo? cause there is not one person here who wants to cause you harm physically or mentally.

However if you do not cease and desist your depressing posts I will be forced to find you and drop you on the ground for the sake of the mental state of everyone here including yourself.

I want you to stay but only if you stop being such a downer.

I made that post last night and then you know what happened? Spycat just had to come out back in to the hub of the house and say she wants to stop fighting. Then I had to go complain to her how I had just made a post talking about how she got mad at me and I had no one else to turn to and I was writing in gray. And in the end things worked out ok enough.

...After only like... 10 minutes after that post. Sorry to cause you any kind of trouble what so ever. This was a mistake to be learned from. One that reminds me of just how darn pathetic I am. I will try to be as much of a downer in the future. I don't want every one worrying about me or anything.

Oh, and I was wondering... What do you mean by "Drop me on the ground"...?

felinoel wrote:Happiness is a relative concept, it is what you make of it. So make it easier to obtain.

Easier said then done.

Now I would like to say that I have thought for while that using gray would be a good way to help separate the stuff I say that is somewhat more relevent from the way more unrelevent stuff. And of course, this idea began for emo reasons. I just never used it because I felt too happy in those days to use gray. I felt it gave a sort of sad dreary depressed feel. But although I may be much happier now then I was when I actually used the gray text. I feel this depression will linger deep within me for quite some time. Therefor, I shall continue to use it when I find it necessary.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu May 10, 2012 8:38 am

@Treefrog When have you ever sounded happy on here? Just curious that's why.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu May 10, 2012 9:41 am

I remember when Treefrog have had his happy moments, for example the reaction I got when I told him about a tool that downgrades minecraft all the way down to Indev
    "WHAT!!! IT GOES TO INDEV!!! *Excitement (But only on the inside...)* I LOVED INDEV!!!"
    After that quote there was a wall of text of how he used to play indev with spycat ^^
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu May 10, 2012 12:17 pm

@hos, you should change your server "rank". Your time as first host is over...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu May 10, 2012 12:30 pm

[b]CosmicAmmity98[/b] wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:CosmicCraft's 1000th ingame day is coming! We will celebrate with a party!
    It starts 7pm GMT / 1pm EDT and its outside the spawn area! (ill set up temp warp) Goody bags with awesome junk are being given away! Hope to see all of you there!

Edit: Its on Thursday!
    Woah, what?

Why havent you joined the server? >:{
    Edit: PAGE QUEEN
    Mostly cause I didn't know about it, partly cause my home is currently in transition.

Is Magrathea still there? Are towns the same? Did you remove that dirt ladder you built to break into Magrathea?

Hostail wrote:
    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:CosmicCraft's 1000th ingame day is coming! We will celebrate with a party!
    It starts 7pm GMT / 1pm EDT and its outside the spawn area! (ill set up temp warp) Goody bags with awesome junk are being given away! Hope to see all of you there!

Edit: Its on Thursday!
    Woah, what?

Why havent you joined the server? >:{
    Edit: PAGE QUEEN
    Page President.
    Page of Hope (Homestuck reference)

Fratal wrote:Cos that was amazing I saw you comment and then saw your avatar which looked like it was laughing.

also OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!!!! again for this random server party...
    But... Konata is laughing?
    Its a new map
    I see... so is the original map still available for someone else to host then? Back when I offered it was available.

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Just finished my picture pack ive been working on :3 its just the kz
    Im gonna put it here to share. Its The Ultimate Anime Picture Pack.

How To Install (for Newbs)

1. Open .jar with WinRAR/7Zip
    2. Go to art folder
    3. click and drag new kz over top the other. Done :3
    Hope ya'll enjoy.

Main Thread - Page 29 Kz11
    xD

Hostail wrote:That reminds me that we usually made kemonomimi paintings packs for everyone and so, it was the day when the there was like 3 pages a day.
    Aww, gimmie? Was that back when I initially 'joined' but saved the server name and then didn't post for ages because I forgot about this place but then my server died off and I looked down the list of my servers and found here?

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Happiness is a relative concept, it is what you make of it. So make it easier to obtain.

Easier said then done.
    True, but once you do it you essentially wander around in a euphoric daze because you can, though... this kinda feels like a Buddhism offshoot lol

Now I would like to say that I have thought for while that using gray would be a good way to help separate the stuff I say that is somewhat more relevent from the way more unrelevent stuff. And of course, this idea began for emo reasons. I just never used it because I felt too happy in those days to use gray. I felt it gave a sort of sad dreary depressed feel. But although I may be much happier now then I was when I actually used the gray text. I feel this depression will linger deep within me for quite some time. Therefor, I shall continue to use it when I find it necessary.
    Yeah it does that.

pizzamanilla wrote:@Treefrog When have you ever sounded happy on here? Just curious that's why.
    His giant walls of text always seemed kinda happy-esque?

pepran12 wrote:@hos, you should change your server "rank". Your time as first host is over...
    lol

Last edited by felinoel on Thu May 10, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu May 10, 2012 3:32 pm

I searched for the other "kz" files but they are buried somewhere in a mess of files and questionable images...

I went looking on the first page of the clan thread for the download link but it had disappeared also I was reminded of those who have left us... like shairn, SumDude, Monk321654, pyrefyre, Theend64, Alfa, yoshibear1009, cardgame, Mentos. soo many and that's not all of them.... like TyeZenneth and his obsession with axolotls. Nostalgia is a bitch. it makes me sad that they have all left...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu May 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Fratal wrote:I searched for the other "kz" files but they are buried somewhere in a mess of files and questionable images...

I went looking on the first page of the clan thread for the download link but it had disappeared also I was reminded of those who have left us... like shairn, SumDude, Monk321654, pyrefyre, Theend64, Alfa, yoshibear1009, cardgame, Mentos. soo many and that's not all of them.... like TyeZenneth and his obsession with axolotls. Nostalgia is a bitch. it makes me sad that they have all left...
    Nostalgia is indeed quite the bitch.

What the what? When I click on the video in my signature it links me to somewhere... lol forumotion is coded weird to allow this sort of thing to happen...
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Thu May 10, 2012 4:02 pm

It doesnt happen for me.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu May 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Mohajideus wrote:It doesnt happen for me.
    It seems to happen intermittently, meh, just weird forumotion I guess.

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 5:49 pm

The 1k party was a blast! Sorry for anyone who couldnt come Sad
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu May 10, 2012 6:23 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:The 1k party was a blast! Sorry for anyone who couldnt come Sad
    I'm at work.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Fri May 11, 2012 8:42 am

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:The 1k party was a blast! Sorry for anyone who couldnt come Sad
    you mean the 200 zombies that raided the party? It was very insensitive of you not inviting them...
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri May 11, 2012 9:28 am

pepran12 wrote:
    you mean the 200 zombies that raided the party? It was very insensitive of you not inviting them...
    It was more like 384 zombies.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Fri May 11, 2012 10:34 am

Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    You knew how many they were, why didn't YOU tell them about the party?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri May 11, 2012 11:14 am

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Cosmic just said theere was 6 stacks of zombie eggs, 64*6, I think.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri May 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Cosmic just said theere was 6 stacks of zombie eggs, 64*6, I think.
    lol

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Well... I am in the process of making my own MMO, but I am in dire need of programmers, does anyone know of any or is anyone a programmer that might be interested?

I wish I knew some programmers. But sadly I do not. But Spycat is great at making animals. But I have had bad experiences helping people. So we are probably of no use at all.
    Making animals out of what?

Icarium wrote:That means - you cannot acces other people's files unless they have turned sharing on for them.
    Nothing less nothing more.

Oh, and imho, using hamachi isn't any more dangerous than using Internet
    Which can be pretty dangerous.

Fratal wrote:LOL, that is all.
    Is it?

Treefrog54 wrote:On friday evening I am going on a camp out and returning on sunday afternoon. That means I will miss the Terraria event. Again. Boy Scouts and the ways they wish to deprive me from a good time with a different type good time. I have also run out of things to say due to a lack of excitement in life. Maybe I will come back from camp with some storys about duck tape creations and what not that no one cares about. But then again if I make a simple yet possibly dangerously effective trap that may create a story worth hearing. Because thanks to Skyrim I came up with an idea for a trap!

So I was playing Skyrim and I tripped on a trip wire and almost had a giant claw in my face. Then I realized I could make that same trap with 3 sticks and some duck tape. I could make a duck tape rope or use a rope or piece of string or find something suitable as a trip wire and then tie or tape it tightly to a tree or something. Then I could make it go to another tree and instead of tapping or tieing it I could make it just use the tree as a corner and make my wire have an L shape. Then I would make the trap part of it. I could make almost an E shape and have the bottom prong be short and act as a lever to be pulled by the wire and the two upper ones act as whacking sticks. I can make simple duck tape hinges with ease. And I would use weak sticks as the whacking sticks to prevent harm. I could imagine people getting hit by the trap and the sticks just break on impact. Causing very little physical harm. and then I could create this trap and bring my camera and wait for someone to walk by and film them as they get wacked and upload the video and show it to you guys. Though I am not sure if I will have the time or will power to make this trap.

Now I am going to start my Kemonomimi Kin Terraria server like I am supposed to be doing.
    LARPers set up that sort of thing, a friend of mine discussed with me once his plans for a pretty sound crossbow bolt trap.

Mohajideus wrote:Lol thats from an anime I just started watching (not the song)
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Its interesting.
    lol a friend recommended that, pretty interesting indeed.

Fratal wrote:yes, Magica is awesome and of course the song is not from it cause it's from the end of portal2 with different lyrics. (tho not that different mind you.)

Why dose no one post here like we used to...
    Well my computer was dead? Also so was the Minecraft server...

Lenyntaka wrote:yee, 21/04 1:55AM,
    mah birth day Very Happy
    You were born on 4 20..?

pepran12 wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:I am posting while armed with a dagger shaped stick with a duck tape covered handle in a duck tape sheathe. I call it my back stabber. And it is probably the only duck tape weapon I am bringing to the camp out this weekend. Only because it both holds a special place in my "heart" (My heart has no feelings. All it does is pump blood. It's my brain that has the feelings.) and more importantly; it is small and easy to place in my back pack. Although I would love to bring my mallet I made with a small cylindrical piece of wood duck taped to the end of a decent sized stick, I feel that it would create a fair bit of unwanted attention. Enough unwanted attention to possibly get me in trouble. So I will have to save that for sometime that is not boy scout related.
    ...Even though I would love to hammer tent stakes with it...

Oh, look at me! Saying pointless things you guys don't care about!

You're looking at it the wrong way. Right now you're the only one that makes interesting posts, in my opinion.

On a different note, telemarketers. One called while i wrote this post. They're always calling for am adult but nones ever home. the last seconds of the call usually goes like this: "telemarketer: oh well, then I will have to call back later". Naturally I say yes. telemarketer: "Thank you, good bye". Have anyone tried saying no? And would that mean they won't call you back?

@Hostail you were just too used to a pc than being outside. I actually quit scouting recently due how annoying my fellow scouts were(I still have nightmares of their terrible jokes that makes me wanna run my head through a window), but I do miss the scouting.

Edit: Oh snap, king of the page!
    What I used to do was try to sell them something, but now I am on their no call list so I don't get calls.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri May 11, 2012 11:41 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Well... I am in the process of making my own MMO, but I am in dire need of programmers, does anyone know of any or is anyone a programmer that might be interested?

I wish I knew some programmers. But sadly I do not. But Spycat is great at making animals. But I have had bad experiences helping people. So we are probably of no use at all.

She knows a lot about animals and she is a great artist who loves drawing animals. And I feel that if I were to ask her she would be willing to make up an animal that does not exist and draw it well. That is what I ment by good at making animals.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat May 12, 2012 3:12 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:

She knows a lot about animals and she is a great artist who loves drawing animals. And I feel that if I were to ask her she would be willing to make up an animal that does not exist and draw it well. That is what I ment by good at making animals.
    You meant making one up?

felinoel wrote:I see... so is the original map still available for someone else to host then? Back when I offered it was available.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat May 12, 2012 8:09 am

felinoel wrote:You meant making one up?

Yeah.

Treefrog54 wrote:
    Fratal wrote:However if you do not cease and desist your depressing posts I will be forced to find you and drop you on the ground for the sake of the mental state of everyone here including yourself.

I want you to stay but only if you stop being such a downer.

Oh, and I was wondering... What do you mean by "Drop me on the ground"...?

I have yet to get this question answered.

I have been kind of surprised by the fact that no one has commented on my signature. Which is sort of a joke about the way I play Skyrim. I back stab people while wearing fancy clothes. I can say without a doubt that I own the fanciest clothes in all of Skyrim. All thanks to me stabbing the emperor. There is a pony named is Rarity who sometimes reminds me of me. The Four Temperaments can tell me I am a melancholic sanguine. Spycat and me can tell Rarity sure seems to be a sanguine melancholic. So she is very unlike me, but has quite a large few little similarities to me. But this is no place to be talking about ponys.

...Even though MLP is one of the few shows I can relate to...
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat May 12, 2012 11:30 am

felinoel wrote:

felinoel wrote:I see... so is the original map still available for someone else to host then? Back when I offered it was available.
    I believe it is this map http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29135593/world.zip
    Its really hard to differ between them.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat May 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

I believe it is this map http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29135593/world.zip
    Its really hard to differ between them.
    Awesome, once my motherboard comes in the mail I will assemble the server and see if it works, I didn't go with something quite as bad as the Raspberry Pi but I didn't go with something quite as good as I originally planned lol, should be fine though especially with the new way that servers run.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sat May 12, 2012 3:07 pm

I made a video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxmojSSNL9c&feature=youtu.be
    I just rambled lol.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat May 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Mohajideus wrote:I made a video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxmojSSNL9c&feature=youtu.be
    I just rambled lol.
    I didn't.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJSZ1TwjcsQ

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content