Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+15
WaffledKemono
DJFurPony
Ariasa Yatomie
eKitty
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
Tomiz
SobriquetP
pepran12
Lenyntaka
Hostail
Sol-Leks
Icarium
Mohajideus
Fratal
19 posters

Main Thread

pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Main Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  pizzamanilla Mon May 14, 2012 8:06 pm

felinoel wrote:What, no job?

I plan to work at the Victoria's Secret opening soon. Seriously I am.

EDIT: Peiji Kingu!

Last edited by pizzamanilla on Mon May 14, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon May 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:looks like the thing i attempthed didnt work, ~sigh~...
    i'll keep in search a form so i can join the server,
    until i own the game :/
    Own which game?
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon May 14, 2012 8:07 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:I made a video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxmojSSNL9c&feature=youtu.be
    I just rambled lol.

Your voice... is not quite what I expected.
    Yeah that was what I though.

...Though I guess I kind of felt that way about the voices of just about everyone here who I have heard talk. Spycat walked in the room while I was watching that video. She said she liked you. Then I said "This is the guy who called me retarded..." and she took it back.

Though I personally find it hard to not like someone who likes spiders. I feel Spycat might feel the same if she had come a little sooner and heard you talking about spiders.

...But... ...Still... ...My life is in a mess that I could make a wall of text about... ...But I wont... ...I don't need to make people like you and Fratal dislike me... (I could continue... But I wont... I shall keep my post short untill my brain can go on no longer... Then... I can't say I know what happens after that...)[/color]
    Have you heard my videos?

I don't think so.

felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Y U GET NATURAL SWAGGER?!
    hmmmm....
    If I live in Sweden for a few years...
    This might just work!
    I in Southern USA for a couple years and now my accent is a weird amalgam of Southern and Northern, note by Southern I do not mean Texan and by Northern I do not mean New Yorker.

I have lived in Texas all my life and I don't have a Texan accent. It's often adults that have Texan accents here in Texas. The only young person I can think of who has a Texan accent is an acquaintance of mine who has a rather thick Texan accent. I used to kind of have something of a Texan accent sometimes. But that was years ago.

But my parents also don't have Texan accents. But they do sometimes say "y'all" but it's not often and that has become less of a Texan thing now.

felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Lenyn where have you been?
    Equestria.
    I've been meaning to go there.

Good for you.

felinoel wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:I just feel like posting this because I'm finally out of school. Forever. FINALLY MORE TIME ON THE SERVER! My gawd I'm stupid.
    What, no job?

Spycat is 19 and she has no job. You people with jobs are so silly. Thinking everybody needs a job.

Fratal wrote:I would tell you where I have been but that world doesn't have a name. wow that was emo as fuck.

No. That sounds perfectly normal.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:I made a video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxmojSSNL9c&feature=youtu.be
    I just rambled lol.

Your voice... is not quite what I expected.
    Yeah that was what I though.

...Though I guess I kind of felt that way about the voices of just about everyone here who I have heard talk. Spycat walked in the room while I was watching that video. She said she liked you. Then I said "This is the guy who called me retarded..." and she took it back.

Though I personally find it hard to not like someone who likes spiders. I feel Spycat might feel the same if she had come a little sooner and heard you talking about spiders.

...But... ...Still... ...My life is in a mess that I could make a wall of text about... ...But I wont... ...I don't need to make people like you and Fratal dislike me... (I could continue... But I wont... I shall keep my post short untill my brain can go on no longer... Then... I can't say I know what happens after that...)[/color]
    Have you heard my videos?

I don't think so.

felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Y U GET NATURAL SWAGGER?!
    hmmmm....
    If I live in Sweden for a few years...
    This might just work!
    I in Southern USA for a couple years and now my accent is a weird amalgam of Southern and Northern, note by Southern I do not mean Texan and by Northern I do not mean New Yorker.

I have lived in Texas all my life and I don't have a Texan accent. It's often adults that have Texan accents here in Texas. The only young person I can think of who has a Texan accent is an acquaintance of mine who has a rather thick Texan accent. I used to kind of have something of a Texan accent sometimes. But that was years ago.

But my parents also don't have Texan accents. But they do sometimes say "y'all" but it's not often and that has become less of a Texan thing now.

felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Lenyn where have you been?
    Equestria.
    I've been meaning to go there.

Good for you.

felinoel wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:I just feel like posting this because I'm finally out of school. Forever. FINALLY MORE TIME ON THE SERVER! My gawd I'm stupid.
    What, no job?

Spycat is 19 and she has no job. You people with jobs are so silly. Thinking everybody needs a job.

Fratal wrote:I would tell you where I have been but that world doesn't have a name. wow that was emo as fuck.

No. That sounds perfectly normal.
    Aww too bad.

lol

Meh I'm a member of too many communities.

If you are finished with school you need a job, I had a job when I turned 16...
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon May 14, 2012 8:35 pm

1 hour 24 minutes left till the zero hour....

I'm getting waaaay over-excited over D3 xD
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Mon May 14, 2012 10:49 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Own which game?
    minecraft,
    i attempthed to use ''mineshafter''
    failed. :/
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue May 15, 2012 3:00 am

felinoel wrote:If you are finished with school you need a job, I had a job when I turned 16...

If you are finished with school you don't need a job. But it's not a bad idea if you are the right kind of person. I can say without a doubt I am not the right kind a person. I have never been to school anyway. I have been home schooled all my life and it has been in a very different way than most who are home schooled.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue May 15, 2012 4:35 am

Felinoel, I haven't seen any videos from you. Would you mind linking?

You have to read it with the right tone. - "I would tell you where I have been but that world doesn't have a name."

Also you do need a job if you want to live. once you realise how selfish it is to rely upon someone past schooling age then you will want and need one.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue May 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Own which game?
    minecraft,
    i attempthed to use ''mineshafter''
    failed. :/
    You don't own Minecraft and you've been a member of this clan for how long? lol

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:If you are finished with school you need a job, I had a job when I turned 16...

If you are finished with school you don't need a job. But it's not a bad idea if you are the right kind of person. I can say without a doubt I am not the right kind a person. I have never been to school anyway. I have been home schooled all my life and it has been in a very different way than most who are home schooled.
    You do need a job after school if you had my parents...

Fratal wrote:felinoel, I haven't seen any videos from you. Would you mind linking?
    Moderately, why do you ask?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue May 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Why do I ask? cause you said you had videos like you wanted us to see them...

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Should we go back to the old map? Vote on it now!

http://poll.fm/3pizk

Edit: Yes I do mean Hostail's old map.

Last edited by CosmicAmmity98 on Tue May 15, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue May 15, 2012 3:14 pm

As in Hostail's server map? I would like to but then we wouldn't have the new stuff... so no to Hostail's map if that's what you mean.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue May 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Fratal wrote:Why do I ask? cause you said you had videos like you wanted us to see them...
    Ah I see, that makes sense.

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Should we go back to the old map? Vote on it now!

What no hey!? I'm hosting that. =b
    The final piece for my server should come in the mail today.

Fratal wrote:As in Hostail's server map? I would like to but then we wouldn't have the new stuff... so no to Hostail's map if that's what you mean.
    Or... we could always merge them. Hey Cos how do you host the new server? Is it your own machine or are you paying someone to host it for you?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue May 15, 2012 6:55 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Why do I ask? cause you said you had videos like you wanted us to see them...

I actually never agreed that someone could use the old map to host a new server, it was only handed out for people to check on it how it have progressed and such. Which people mostly complained to me about.
    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:As in Hostail's server map? I would like to but then we wouldn't have the new stuff... so no to Hostail's map if that's what you mean.
    Or... we could always merge them. Hey Cos how do you host the new server? Is it your own machine or are you paying someone to host it for you?
    She uses a paid one.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue May 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

I actually never agreed that someone could use the old map to host a new server, it was only handed out for people to check on it how it have progressed and such. Which people mostly complained to me about.
    What?
    ...I could have sworn you did.

felinoel wrote:
    She uses a paid one.
    Ew...

Hostail wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:It is great that we have a server, I think it would be also good to see some new faces in the clan Smile However, I doubt anyone will join us here, the way to go is the old MC Forums thread. Please, move at least part of your Minecraft-related discussion there, think of the future! Very Happy
    Yeah people, get off your fat asses and go post how awesome we are on the forum thread, in minecraft language then, since anything else is ban-able by the admins....
    But everyone who posts there gets banned... plus I can't get on that site at work.

Hostail wrote:Pfft, that seems funny
    "Oh please server I'm dying of hunger! Please let me eat my bread!"
    "Nope."

How can it not let you eat bread?
    Seems its maybe Permissions plugin fault.
    Yeah... hated that >.>

Hostail wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Lenyn, that crowd was scary...

Feli, why? but cool song anyways.

Edit: D I S C O R D I just can't stop singing it.
    That song is really awesome, can't stop singing either x)
    lol, so effing catchy, how do you like my current one?

Hostail wrote:Also about the Minecraft server, I don't recommend having both a Terraria server and Minecraft server on at the same time, I don't really know how good internet you have but sometimes during the Terraria server I got some internet lag... and the Minecraft server is really demanding. If you want to you can try it out.
    The new update promises to lessen that demandingness, yay.

Hostail wrote:
    Fratal wrote:^and every world before it.
    Yeah... we really have spent allot of time in the servers and so.

But over every world we have had, I have noticed that people tend to log in more after a new world, and then after a while when most of the area is explored and so the amount of people decrease.

Just how I have noticed stuff.
    When there are no unexplored caves it does get less fun...
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue May 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Fratal wrote:You have to read it with the right tone. - "I would tell you where I have been but that world doesn't have a name."

But it can also sound like you are crazy or a crazy emo. And those are what came to mind first for me.

Fratal wrote:Also you do need a job if you want to live. once you realise how selfish it is to rely upon someone past schooling age then you will want and need one.

Yes. You do need a job to live. But if you don't have to live then you don't need a job. So the simple anser is to be a zombie. But that's a painful way to go. Even after getting your brain eaten you will still likely be shot a few times.

(There were words here. But I eated them. I felt they might maybe sound... different then I intended... that has caused problems in the past...)

Now I would like to ask a question. I don't remember who was on the Minecraft server that time quite some time ago when I went insane and began yelling at people or something. I think Hostail might have been on. But anyway, I have been wondering lately what I said. I don't remember any of it at all. All I remember was every one telling me to calm down. I have told the story multiple times.

So I would not be surprised if I asked this before. Does anyone remember what I said when I went insane on Hostail's server?

I am guessing no one remembers. But I just have been unable to stop thinking about it. Even though Spycat tells me to just drop it. I just can't. Maybe I am just too worried about it happening again. I think I know how to stop it but I don't know. It's not like I saw it coming the first time. So if it comes a second time then will I know? Would I be able to stop myself? If Spycat is asleep and I can't stop myself then what would happen? Maybe I'm just overly worried about being paranoid about going insane. ...Again...

I did not want this post to go on this long. But it's just... I don't know... just you know... Minecraft multiplayer... can be fun... sometimes... darn it I feel all darn jittery... I need to just pull myself away from the key board and... do... something... I don't know what... probably Skyrim... Even though I don't feel like it... I don't know...

Edit: I hate that feeling I get when my brain just feels like its starting to collapse. It's been quite some time since that has happened.

...It's just... ...I don't know... I was watching My Little Pony last night... and the episode that Spycat and me watched... it just reminded me of things... The things it reminded me of had not affected me untill now... ...I have problems as I know you all know and now I am disintegrating... ...I should be fine later... don't worry...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue May 15, 2012 9:46 pm

I never explore or cave.... caus of lag I can't really fight mobs so I tend to stay away from dangerous places. I only stop playing when I run out of stuff to build and get bored.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue May 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Fratal wrote:I never explore or cave.... caus of lag I can't really fight mobs so I tend to stay away from dangerous places. I only stop playing when I run out of stuff to build and get bored.
    Yeah on Hos' server I could never melee a mob but on Cos' I am doing fine.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue May 15, 2012 10:20 pm

@felinoel
    Damn you reply to tons of stuff... gets quite messy.

But yes, I have said that I only give out the world file for small uses, (some people wanted to move their builds to their singleplayer world and some just wanted to continue playing on it with singleplayer.)
    Though I guess it would be fine for you to start a server with it... but what only hinders me from allowing it is... why? Why would you want to do that?... Old is old, I like to go to a new world sometimes, yeah I spent like tons of weeks/months on that city with collecting resources and planning. But it was fun then, now its not. Yeah this is my biggest fault with Minecraft, I can't really finish anything and instead just move onto something new... but thats how I am.

So yeah, for what reason do you want to host the old world?

Also theres nothing wrong with a paid one, both sides have their own problems, so theres no reason to start complaining about it.

Yeah you might get banned if you post offtopic stuff, thats why just keep on topic, and when I mean on topic its about stuff like server status, clan status, new members, events and others. Talking about how your day have been is a no-no there, keep that stuff to this forum.

@treefrog54
    Hmmmh... Sorry I really can't remember... I remember that you did start talking and such and went a bit over board... but I can't really remember exactly what you said...

@Fratal
    Never? Lag? On the new server? I can understand if it was on the old one, some people complained and I couldn't really do anything since when living out in no where you have limited internet... But the new server actually feels pretty smooth, it was only around the start that it felt "buggy" or so, but nowadays, nothing.
    You were from Australia right? The very first player who joined my server was from Australia, he had quite lots of problems while most others didn't. (I believe his name was filruan? R.I.P)

felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Hostail wrote:@felinoel
    Damn you reply to tons of stuff... gets quite messy.
    I was trying to find where you said that you wanted someone else to host the server for you and found things to reply to too.

But yes, I have said that I only give out the world file for small uses, (some people wanted to move their builds to their singleplayer world and some just wanted to continue playing on it with singleplayer.)
    Though I guess it would be fine for you to start a server with it... but what only hinders me from allowing it is... why? Why would you want to do that?... Old is old, I like to go to a new world sometimes, yeah I spent like tons of weeks/months on that city with collecting resources and planning. But it was fun then, now its not. Yeah this is my biggest fault with Minecraft, I can't really finish anything and instead just move onto something new... but thats how I am.

So yeah, for what reason do you want to host the old world?
    Because I never finished my builds.

Also theres nothing wrong with a paid one, both sides have their own problems, so theres no reason to start complaining about it.
    But... it is so... impersonal.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed May 16, 2012 4:47 am

I felt that the old server had a nice world. But I see why you left it. But you don't need to go very far in the nether to reach some very far away lands. If I want a new life in new places I do that. The nether is so safe these days. But I guess the dark fiery feel of the place is just too uninviting. But I never got anywhere close to finished with my tree house on the old server. I had to many things I wanted to do there. Unfortunately I am just too A.D.D. and you guys got rid of the world...

On the world before the world before that I also had plans. But then you got rid of that world when I came very very close...

...Why do I even have plans desires or wishes?...

I'm sorry Fratal, but I can't stop being a downer. Not on as bad a day as this.

But... ...I want to play Minecraft multiplayer... ...I just want to know... ...If I can control myself... ...And if I can... ...Can I have fun... ...I want to think yes but every thing else says no...
    ...I don't know what to think...

Edit: Your server hates me.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed May 16, 2012 5:23 am

Yea I think it is just Australia.
    Fact: Australia has the slowest internet out of all 1st world countries.
    but on the bright side that will change in a couple of months because Australia is undergoing an upgrade to FOC (fiber optic cable) which will put us at double Americas speed.

Treefrog, just think yes and do yes. there are some mods but I need them to live cause I can't really go caving...

also Cos you need to add treefrog54 to builders.
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Wed May 16, 2012 6:53 am

Well, something completely offtopic from what it is now:

Next time I host Terraria or anything, there shouldn't be any lag.

My download speeds are being upgraded from 10Mb/s to 60Mb/s (Megabit per second, if it's hard to recognise. Divide by 8 to get MB/s) and I predict an upgrade of upload too, by the same 6x scale, from 1Mb/s to 6Mb/s.

What do you think?

EDITED TO FIX WHAT TOMIZ SAID - /10 is just so much easier though 3:

Last edited by will1b on Wed May 16, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed May 16, 2012 9:14 am

will1b wrote:What do you think?

I think I have problems. But that does not anser your question.

I don't know what to think but I just got a crazy idea that would probably just be crazy and is probably better off not happening:

Every one who can run a Minecraft server runs one then we all get plug-ins that have portals that link our servers together. Other than that you could do what ever you want to your server.

It's 4:00 AM so I'm better off not saying anything that is not made to said to be silly.
    I know how that has caused some problems for me in the past...
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Wed May 16, 2012 10:59 am

will1b wrote:
    My download speeds are being upgraded from 10Mb/s to 60Mb/s (Megabit per second, if it's hard to recognise. Divide by 8 to get MB/s) and I predict an upgrade of upload too, by the same 6x scale, from 1Mb/s to 6Mb/s.
    Good :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content