Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+15
WaffledKemono
DJFurPony
Ariasa Yatomie
eKitty
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
Tomiz
SobriquetP
pepran12
Lenyntaka
Hostail
Sol-Leks
Icarium
Mohajideus
Fratal
19 posters

Main Thread

Main Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 4:39 am

@pizzaguy - dat art, KAWAIII!!!!!!

@mohajid i was expecting another server video this weekend Sad

@Hostail i moved the pony

@Tomiz *throws across the room*

@EVERYONE party on friday at 6pm GMT or 12pm EDT

Also @EVERYONE its fricken unbeleivable but the freaking spawn is done! Pics at the bottom of post!!!!!!!

Holy crap...
    *Throws tomiz again*

Edit: this is weird, but on friday is when i have to renew the server, i will buy 10 more slots for memory :3

SO NOW ITS A 2K/1 MONTH CELEBRATION OF AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!
    *throws everyone while screaming*

Main Thread - Page 35 2012-05-23_004528
    Main Thread - Page 35 2012-05-23_004608
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Wed May 23, 2012 5:02 am

@Cosmic that Fluttershy makes this brony very happy. And thanks for the compliment :3

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 5:22 am

pizzamanilla wrote:@Cosmic that Fluttershy makes this brony very happy. And thanks for the compliment :3
    Glad you like her, if you like i can get you the schematic? Very Happy
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Wed May 23, 2012 8:11 am

WHY IS THERE A FUCKING PONY BLAAAAARRRRRGGFGGGGGH
    *Cough*
    I will try to put up a video this weekend, last weekend was to buseh.
    Also the coloring looks really good, Pizza. =)
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Wed May 23, 2012 9:00 am

I was ok with the pony.... I don't have anything against ponies.... but WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO LANDSCAPE COS?! This flat area next to my place looks totally awful... don't you have any common sense?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed May 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:Although I will likely just sit around awkwardly, I will go to your Minecraft party. Just give me a time and I will see if I can go.

Now I will say some things about that campout I went to last friday. I felt like I kind of sort of snapped and stopped really caring about anyone I did not really consider a friend. And kind of stopped caring in general. Caring is one of the things that causes some of my unsocialness, shyness, and meekness. I did not do as much bending my will to the desires of others as I normally do. I'm not normal but I have my limits when it comes to weirdness. There is a difference between the two. But I did some weird things and did not care. And I learned things. I learned more about my self. And I learned things about my friends and acquaintances. And more importantly, I learned who my real friends are.

I think I will find what I learned at camp to be useful information. Both here and in the outside world.
    Yeah my issue is I care too much, I really need to stop this, once I noticed it I tried to stop, but it is unlikely I ever truly will. Sigh I envy you.

pizzamanilla wrote:Just showing off my progress.

Main Thread - Page 35 Whcod3

Oh, and I might make it to the party :3 (finally Very Happy)

EDIT: @ Hos, Sorry I didn't get to draw the mascot yet, I'm a klutz, so I tend to forget things a lot, but I've begun some sketches on it.
    o.o I hate you.

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:@pizzaguy - dat art, KAWAIII!!!!!!

@mohajid i was expecting another server video this weekend Sad

@Hostail i moved the pony

@Tomiz *throws across the room*

@EVERYONE party on friday at 6pm GMT or 12pm EDT

Also @EVERYONE its fricken unbeleivable but the freaking spawn is done! Pics at the bottom of post!!!!!!!

Holy crap...
    *Throws tomiz again*

Edit: this is weird, but on friday is when i have to renew the server, i will buy 10 more slots for memory :3

SO NOW ITS A 2K/1 MONTH CELEBRATION OF AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!
    *throws everyone while screaming*

Main Thread - Page 35 2012-05-23_004528
    Main Thread - Page 35 2012-05-23_004608
    EDT... hmmm the difference between EDT and EST always throws me...

pizzamanilla wrote:@Cosmic that Fluttershy makes this brony very happy. And thanks for the compliment :3
    Not me, are you ok if someone changes it Kimi? Her color is so off...

Icarium wrote:I was ok with the pony.... I don't have anything against ponies.... but WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO LANDSCAPE COS?! This flat area next to my place looks totally awful... don't you have any common sense?
    Yeah I always hate terrible landscaping and randomly will always alter it.

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:05 pm

@feli yea i do mind if someone changes it. Its just cause its nightime

@everyone since everyone seems to hate whatever i do with this pony, youll be happy to know it disappearing. Sorry for everyone inconveinience.

Edit: sorry pizza and feli, i know you guys like my pony, but nobody else does. :/

Edit: also thanks everyone for focusing on you hatred of my pony, even though i busted my hump making that spawn in just 1 1/2 days. I see you guys appriciate it.

Last edited by CosmicAmmity98 on Wed May 23, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed May 23, 2012 3:09 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:@feli yea i do mind if someone changes it. Its just cause its nightime

@everyone since everyone seems to hate whatever i do with this pony, youll be happy to know it disappearing. Sorry for everyone inconveinience.

Edit: sorry pizza and feli, i know you guys like my pony, but nobody else does. :/
    Aww really? I was thinking of adding a lava based insignia of the Fairy Tail guild to the fifth floor of my tree house, think people would mind? Since it will be so noticeable and all I mean...

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:11 pm

felinoel wrote:
    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:@feli yea i do mind if someone changes it. Its just cause its nightime

Aww really? I was thinking of adding a lava based insignia of the Fairy Tail guild to the fifth floor of my tree house, think people would mind? Since it will be so noticeable and all I mean...

As a matter of fact they probably will mind.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed May 23, 2012 3:15 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

As a matter of fact they probably will mind.
    Much sadface as I quite enjoy the Fairy Tail manga...

I finally got caught up to Lucy finding out about her blank being blank!!?!? Y^Y
    Plus then blank turned out to be just an Edo version of blank?!!? Oooooh I hope they go back to Edo and find Natsu's blank, Natsu definitely needs some closure. Plus, who are these blank Exceed?! o.o Why is one a frog..? Is that a costume maybe?

EDIT:
    Oh and the blank dragon slayers with the Exceed are just terrible, to be able to blank your own dragon?! T_T Dragons are parents to dragon slayers (well not the second version of dragon slayers of course), how could you blank.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed May 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Ok right... much to answer here.

@pizza its ok, I can wait Smile Also good progress so far!

@treefrog Awesome, hope you will enjoy yourself Smile (also yeah, bring with you weapons and such... Cosmic really likes to possibly kill us when throwing events.)

@about-pony I don't think there really was so many complaints about the pony, only me and Mohajid. I would rather (as I said before on the server) have a place far away with a flat place for people who want to make pixel art.

@icarium Well yeah, I don't really like it either when it gets so flat next to an area I build at... I understand and so. but yeah, I dunno, just maybe let cosmic fix it? neutralize it or something.

@Cosmic There really wasn't a need to get so worked up about it, you did done work well!

@felinoel, no, no one will mind that, as long as it isn't randomly in front of someones project appearing from nowhere I'm cool with almost anything.

Also those blanks really confuse me, I do keep myself updated with the manga but wuth....

after further investigation of the unknown text I seem to understand 100% of it.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed May 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Hostail wrote:Ok right... much to answer here.

@treefrog Awesome, hope you will enjoy yourself Smile (also yeah, bring with you weapons and such... Cosmic really likes to possibly kill us when throwing events.)
    Ohhh, that explains what she did with that one thing... weapons will not save you, bring umbrellas, possibly metallic umbrellas.

@about-pony I don't think there really was so many complaints about the pony, only me and Mohajid. I would rather (as I said before on the server) have a place far away with a flat place for people who want to make pixel art.
    A flatland for pixel art would be an awesome addition.

@felinoel, no, no one will mind that, as long as it isn't randomly in front of someones project appearing from nowhere I'm cool with almost anything
    There better not be anyone's project five stories up from my house... >.>

Also those blanks really confuse me, I do keep myself updated with the manga but wuth....

after further investigation of the unknown text I seem to understand 100% of it.
    lol, I am a couple chapters behind atm.

Last edited by felinoel on Wed May 23, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Wed May 23, 2012 4:52 pm

It was a joke. Plus, do whatever you want, if you do something you enjoy and someone hates on it, just say fuck em'. Do ya thing gurl
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed May 23, 2012 4:57 pm

felinoel wrote:

Ohhh, that explains what she did with that one thing... weapons will not save you, bring umbrellas, possibly metallic umbrellas.
    Also now I need to build a roof over my sheep... due to what happened last time >.>

EDIT:
    Aww but I like looking out from my house and seeing them... maybe it will be glass I guess...
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Wed May 23, 2012 6:37 pm

All this talk about building reminds me i should get back to work on my treehouse. I'm way behind on it. But at least it'll get done... sometime in the future.

EDIT: And I totally agree on the pixel art-dedicated flatland idea.

Last edited by pizzamanilla on Wed May 23, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed May 23, 2012 6:40 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:All this talk about building reminds me i should get back to work on my treehouse. I'm way behind on it. But at least it'll get done... sometime in the future.
    I was told we are competing on that.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Wed May 23, 2012 6:47 pm

felinoel wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:All this talk about building reminds me i should get back to work on my treehouse. I'm way behind on it. But at least it'll get done... sometime in the future.

Hmm. Really now? If you're too good a builder, then I'm no match :3
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed May 23, 2012 7:40 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Edit: sorry pizza and feli, i know you guys like my pony, but nobody else does. :/

But there is somebody else. That somebody just happens to be me. Fluttershy is one of my favorite characters.

Hostail wrote:@treefrog Awesome, hope you will enjoy yourself Smile (also yeah, bring with you weapons and such... Cosmic really likes to possibly kill us when throwing events.)

I never leave home without a sword.

felinoel wrote:Yeah my issue is I care too much, I really need to stop this, once I noticed it I tried to stop, but it is unlikely I ever truly will. Sigh I envy you.

Like I said, I kind of sort of snapped. I always accepted that caring too much as part of who I am. And I can at times consider it a good thing even thought it has lots of negative effects. But just kind of sort of snapping and suddenly caring less about people is kind of rare. And normally, it does not last as long as it did.

Edit: I have a habbit of making a post then editing it to add a few words to make it sound better only seconds after posting it. I just did that twice on this post.

Last edited by Treefrog54 on Wed May 23, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 7:42 pm

I dont have much planned for the party, but i promise to my best to kill all of you! That was a joke btw...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed May 23, 2012 7:46 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Hmm. Really now? If you're too good a builder, then I'm no match :3
    Meh, I noticed that I made some structural error that I am going to be paying for once I go up one or three more flights, but hey... actually that error could be used for awesome rope bridges! Go see my house, it is right next to the jail which I didn't know was going to be a jail when I chose that spot.
    80, 60, 42

Treefrog54 wrote:
    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Edit: sorry pizza and feli, i know you guys like my pony, but nobody else does. :/

But there is somebody else. That somebody just happens to be me. Fluttershy is one of my favorite characters.
    As if anyone could not like Fluttershy

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:I dont have much planned for the party, but i promise to my best to kill all of you! That was a joke btw...
    Metal umbrellas, no one be without them.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed May 23, 2012 8:53 pm

I am a Survivor of the 1000th days zombieapocalypse! I now live to tell the tale and warn people of it's return!(I also live for Cheese doodles, my god they're delicious!)
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed May 23, 2012 8:56 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:I dont have much planned for the party, but i promise to my best to kill all of you! That was a joke btw...
    Don't listen to her, LOOK AT HER PROFILE GIF!!!

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Metal umbrellas, no one be without them.[/quote]
    Dawh dont be like that feli D: it will be totally safe!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed May 23, 2012 9:39 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:
    Metal umbrellas, no one be without them.
    Dawh dont be like that feli D: it will be totally safe!
    Suuuuuuuure, hey can you do that thing I am referencing again when I am on so I can watch to be sure that was what had killed my sheep?
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm

pepran12 wrote:(I also live for Cheese doodles, my god they're delicious!)

What's a Cheese Doodles?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content