Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Main Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Mohajideus Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 pm

As a viking I will have no participation in animated horse midgets with superpowahs.
    Good night.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Getting killed so many times for no reason and no return of hard earned xp, losing my inventory to faulty mods, difficultly lured and bred sheep getting murdered by bothersome TNT raining from the sky,= causing me to have to dig up so very much sand in order to give them a safe enclosure to hide in, and now my levels in mcmmo have been reset and when asked why I was ignored?

...I think it may be time for me to find a new server
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Mohajideus wrote:As a viking I will have no participation in animated horse midgets with superpowahs.
    Good night.
    *similar comment regaring the pony personality test*
    Good night.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:22 pm

felinoel wrote:Getting killed so many times for no reason and no return of hard earned xp, losing my inventory to faulty mods, difficultly lured and bred sheep getting murdered by bothersome TNT raining from the sky,= causing me to have to dig up so very much sand in order to give them a safe enclosure to hide in, and now my levels in mcmmo have been reset and when asked why I was ignored?

As some of you know I am very bad at separating serveal conversations at a time. I hope you won't leave us Felinoel, but I can't force you to stay, and you have to be persistent when asking things(I can give you hos cell number if necessary Twisted Evil )

Post  Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:24 pm

felinoel wrote:Getting killed so many times for no reason and no return of hard earned xp, losing my inventory to faulty mods, difficultly lured and bred sheep getting murdered by bothersome TNT raining from the sky,= causing me to have to dig up so very much sand in order to give them a safe enclosure to hide in, and now my levels in mcmmo have been reset and when asked why I was ignored?

1. Will and hos said to reset mcmmo, i didnt do it on purpose.

2. When you asked, i was at church. Had to go

3. Sorry you dont like our server, ive done my best to give and replace here and there. Just trying to help everyone play better on the server, if you dont enjoy the server anymore, nobody is forcing you to stay. Thanks for playing with us.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:When you asked, i was at church. Had to go
    You could have said something, brb are three short and quick letters for a reason.

Another thing you ignored me on, you outright stated no that I wasn't allowed to make a mob arena and didn't answer why not, so then why not?

Last edited by felinoel on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 pm

The reason why we reset the levels in mcmmo is because we were still messing around with settings for it. We increased the ammount of xp needed (16 times more) to level up, before you could level up any skill to 50 in just a half hour.

So yeah, if you want to find a new server, go head, though I can tell you now already that 85% of all other servers have the same problem.
    Also did you know that 73.2568% of all stats are made up on-spot?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 pm

pepran12 wrote:

As some of you know I am very bad at separating serveal conversations at a time. I hope you won't leave us Felinoel, but I can't force you to stay, and you have to be persistent when asking things(I can give you hos cell number if necessary Twisted Evil )
    It is just that every time I work hard on something it gets reset. Like Magrathea, mcmmo, my sheep, exp gathering, pine and vine gathering.
    ... knowing that at any point in time what I was just working on could be reset just makes it not fun anymore

Hostail wrote:

The reason why we reset the levels in mcmmo is because we were still messing around with settings for it. We increased the ammount of xp needed (16 times more) to level up, before you could level up any skill to 50 in just a half hour.

So yeah, if you want to find a new server, go head, though I can tell you now already that 85% of all other servers have the same problem.
    Also did you know that 73.2568% of all stats are made up on-spot?
    It isn't just mcmmo. The happening with mcmmo was only the latest thing. Not all servers have that mod.

felinoel wrote:
    You could have said something, brb are three short and quick letters for a reason.

Another thing you ignored me on, you outright stated no that I wasn't allowed to make a mob arena and didn't answer why not, so then why not?
    Oh and another thing you ignored me on was when I asked why you block mycelium from spawning.

Hostail wrote:So yeah, if you want to find a new server, go head
    I still want to build an ice castle in a desert first and I saved up so much currency for the pistons that I can't not do it now...
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:35 pm

felinoel wrote:It is just that every time I work hard on something it gets reset. Like Magrathea, mcmmo, my sheep, exp gathering, pine and vine gathering.
    ... knowing that at any point in time what I was just working on could be reset just makes it not fun anymore

It isn't just mcmmo. The happening with mcmmo was only the latest thing. Not all servers have that mod.

felinoel wrote:

Oh and another thing you ignored me on was when I asked why you block mycelium from spawning.

You really do not know how to enjoy a game, you nag about every single thing like an old man complaining about a leaf on his path because its in his way of enjoying his stroll.
    Having sheep killed is no big matter, they are easy to get, they are reproducable how much you want, logs are just as simple, mcmmo, was as said, a testing phase, I'm sorry for not telling all of you guys that we are still just testing around with the settings, but it was just for a day! It would have been worse if it were a week later or so but now, you barely even had anything that you should even start bitching about at mcmmo when we reset.
    About your magrathea, I don't really care, really! I don't get why you think that all servers out there are perfect or so, no they may not have mcmmo but what the heck? you get what I mean don't you? ALL servers have problems, it may not be mcmmo, may not be that you have to go fucking looking around for god damn sheep because gathering sand is a fucking bitch. But its the fucking same, most popular servers reset their map once a month or so, why? Well either because it gets outdated or because it becomes too much filled with shit.
    How do your singleplayer worlds look like? How many have you started new even when you had a fully playable before? How many times have you had to make a new one because the old one doesn't have the new things from the latest version? Maybe you are one of those who stick with their old alpha worlds until the fucking world ends, but theres millions of other people who do the same way as I and WE do.
    Don't bitch about having to start over again, thats one of the points in minecraft thats fun, being able to do something new, better, fresher, more... awesomer?

Also the reason why Cosmic ignores you PMS, questions and all is maybe because you fucking keep asking about stuff all the time, really! I wonder how my lazy days when i started hosting went so fucking well, without people asking me questions every damn day in the week about pointless stuff. The only thing I had to stand out with was PM's on the forum for the IP, seriously, I had like 50 PM's with the same fucking sentance in them, "Whats the IP?"
    But now, now I'm not even the server host and theres so many problems! people complaining about losing stuff from this tnt rain that makes the server less laggy.
    Complaints about rollbacks which fucking happens when it happens, it doesn't happen all the time (be bloody happy for that) so just live with it.
    Complaints about plugins not working, Which always happens when a new plugin comes in, at least wait a day or so to let us fix the problems that we didn't even know existed yet.

So if you maybe didn't realize it yet, this is not only a reply to you, but to every god damn person who complains about stuff all the time, you may think "but there isn't anyone complaining at all!" Thats what YOU see, if you see from my perspective I get complaints in my PM box once or twice a week or so, now that I check, I even got like 5 fucking PM's on the minecraft forum, all complaining about this particular little server that I am an admin on, fun right?

Now I am going to bed, I have complained way to much for a single day while sleepy, I possibly will regret half of this tomorrow morning, however remember that our server is not administrated by professional, in some aspects I may be called one, but I am certainly not. Our server will always have flaws, and so will every fucking other server out there also have, it may go from less sever problems like missing animals or small item loss to severe chunks missing or being replaced (which started happening to my server).

So yeah, good night.

EDIT:
    Main Thread - Page 3 ZcU7
    ^me right now (illustration done by Blade_N)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Hostail wrote:You really do not know how to enjoy a game
    Being forced to restart after you work so hard on something (especially Magrathea) is extremely difficult to enjoy?

Having sheep killed is no big matter, they are easy to get, they are reproducable how much you want
    Sheep are not easy to get at all?
    Not unless you rob someone since everyone kills them all, plus on a laggy server trying to lure sheep is extremely difficult.

logs are just as simple
    Sure logs are easy to get but they are a pain to get a lot of, which is what I had, a lot of them.

mcmmo, was as said, a testing phase, I'm sorry for not telling all of you guys that we are still just testing around with the settings, but it was just for a day! It would have been worse if it were a week later or so but now, you barely even had anything that you should even start bitching about at mcmmo when we reset.
    Again, mcmmo was only the latest issue, it was only a mild annoyance but it was the straw that broke the camel's back

About your magrathea, I don't really care, really! I don't get why you think that all servers out there are perfect or so, no they may not have mcmmo but what the heck? you get what I mean don't you? ALL servers have problems, it may not be mcmmo, may not be that you have to go fucking looking around for god damn sheep because gathering sand is a fucking bitch. But its the fucking same, most popular servers reset their map once a month or so, why? Well either because it gets outdated or because it becomes too much filled with shit.
    None of that had anything to do with Magrathea? I never said servers had to be perfect, I only said that it was ruining my fun.
    Your old server had barely any area used up because you didn't let people explore.

How do your singleplayer worlds look like? How many have you started new even when you had a fully playable before? How many times have you had to make a new one because the old one doesn't have the new things from the latest version? Maybe you are one of those who stick with their old alpha worlds until the fucking world ends, but theres millions of other people who do the same way as I and WE do.
    My ssp world looks fine? I've restarted them maybe five times, mostly due to me needing a new map for designing the Inuit culture for Millenaire. Oh hey speaking of the Inuit culture I am having issues deciding how their culture specific block should look if anyone wants to opinionate on my current designs.
    Main Thread - Page 3 Sodbirch Main Thread - Page 3 SodbirchB
    Main Thread - Page 3 Sodoak Main Thread - Page 3 SodoakB
    Main Thread - Page 3 Sodjunglewood Main Thread - Page 3 SodjunglewoodB
    Main Thread - Page 3 Sodpine Main Thread - Page 3 SodpineB

Don't bitch about having to start over again, thats one of the points in minecraft thats fun, being able to do something new, better, fresher, more... awesomer?
    The fun is finishing, if I could ever actually finish that would be fine. On this one server that I went to after originally joining the Kin (ages ago) I spent ages painstakingly crafting an enormous airship after removing most of the ground to make more room, after a while and when I finally got the fourth bottom deck almost finished, the server up and vanished. Still today I am messaging the original server host, pleading them for an MCEdit of my airship. I just sent one last week. I like to finish what I work on.

Also the reason why Cosmic ignores you PMS, questions and all is maybe because you fucking keep asking about stuff all the time, really!
    Those times I mentioned Cosmic ignoring me were in conversation in game, not PMs.

I wonder how my lazy days when i started hosting went so fucking well, without people asking me questions every damn day in the week about pointless stuff. The only thing I had to stand out with was PM's on the forum for the IP, seriously, I had like 50 PM's with the same fucking sentance in them, "Whats the IP?"
    But now, now I'm not even the server host and theres so many problems! people complaining about losing stuff from this tnt rain that makes the server less laggy.
    Less laggy is fine but why do we have to lose stuff without warning?

So if you maybe didn't realize it yet, this is not only a reply to you, but to every god damn person who complains about stuff all the time,
    I did, that was why I skipped over some stuff.

if you see from my perspective
    I tried to but wasn't given enough time.

Our server will always have flaws, and so will every fucking other server out there also have, it may go from less sever problems like missing animals or small item loss to severe chunks missing or being replaced (which started happening to my server).
    Having flaws is fine, as long as they aren't avoidable. Avoidable flaws such as senseless and reasonless murderings while someone is in the middle of building.

Last edited by felinoel on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:12 am

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:It is just that every time I work hard on something it gets reset. Like Magrathea, mcmmo, my sheep, exp gathering, pine and vine gathering.

felinoel wrote:

You really do not know how to enjoy a game, you nag about every single thing like an old man complaining about a leaf on his path because its in his way of enjoying his stroll.
    Having sheep killed is no big matter, they are easy to get, they are reproducable how much you want, logs are just as simple, mcmmo, was as said, a testing phase, I'm sorry for not telling all of you guys that we are still just testing around with the settings, but it was just for a day! It would have been worse if it were a week later or so but now, you barely even had anything that you should even start bitching about at mcmmo when we reset.

Also the reason why Cosmic ignores you PMS, questions and all is maybe because you fucking keep asking about stuff all the time, really! I wonder how my lazy days when i started hosting went so fucking well, without people asking me questions every damn day in the week about pointless stuff. The only thing I had to stand out with was PM's on the forum for the IP, seriously, I had like 50 PM's with the same fucking sentance in them, "Whats the IP?"
    Complaints about rollbacks which fucking happens when it happens, it doesn't happen all the time (be bloody happy for that) so just live with it.
    Complaints about plugins not working, Which always happens when a new plugin comes in, at least wait a day or so to let us fix the problems that we didn't even know existed yet.

So if you maybe didn't realize it yet, this is not only a reply to you, but to every god damn person who complains about stuff all the time, you may think "but there isn't anyone complaining at all!" Thats what YOU see, if you see from my perspective I get complaints in my PM box once or twice a week or so, now that I check, I even got like 5 fucking PM's on the minecraft forum, all complaining about this particular little server that I am an admin on, fun right?

Now I am going to bed, I have complained way to much for a single day while sleepy, I possibly will regret half of this tomorrow morning, however remember that our server is not administrated by professional, in some aspects I may be called one, but I am certainly not. Our server will always have flaws, and so will every fucking other server out there also have, it may go from less sever problems like missing animals or small item loss to severe chunks missing or being replaced (which started happening to my server).

So yeah, good night.

Wow... Im really happy you share my feelings hos. Thank you T-T
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:15 am

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Wow... Im really happy you share my feelings hos. Thank you T-T
    Personally I'm a bit peeved that Hos is for reasonless murderings while someone is in the middle of building.

Do you have any opinion on the Inuit block designs I posted above for the Millenaire culture though? I can't decide...
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:16 am

Why is it that all my Birthdays are set to June 6th? It's actually on June 10th lol. Thanks in advance though guys ;3. Very appreciated Very Happy

rest of the posts tl:dr, because too lazy.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:39 am

pizzamanilla wrote:Why is it that all my Birthdays are set to June 6th? It's actually on June 10th lol. Thanks in advance though guys ;3. Very appreciated Very Happy
    welcomy~
    pizzamanilla wrote:rest of the posts tl:dr, because too lazy.
    saaaaaame xD
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:38 am

Ah, well... uh... hrm.
    I sure hope everybody has a nice day tomorrow. =D

Everybody might just brush this off because of me being a ghost member but I still visit, just not as much as I use to.

Also curious what does your desktop tell others about you?
    Spoiler:
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:02 am

felinoel wrote:Personally I'm a bit peeved that Hos is for reasonless murderings while someone is in the middle of building.

Do you have any opinion on the Inuit block designs I posted above for the Millenaire culture though? I can't decide...

Murdering people and ruining their fun is usually what happens, it was the point.

Stuff doesn't get reseted because it's needed.

I kill every single sheep I see.

Everyone ignores you on purpose.

There is no warning before the TNT rain.

None of the above statements is true.

Please, stop complaining about EVERYTHING. If you have problems, pick one and let's discuss it, but no-one is unfair to you, you are not getting hurt more then anyone else, you can only blame your bad luck and/or lack of insight.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:16 am

Tomiz wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Personally I'm a bit peeved that Hos is for reasonless murderings while someone is in the middle of building.

Murdering people and ruining their fun is usually what happens, it was the point.

Please, stop complaining about EVERYTHING. If you have problems, pick one and let's discuss it, but no-one is unfair to you, you are not getting hurt more then anyone else, you can only blame your bad luck and/or lack of insight.
    Murdering people and ruining their fun is not the point, and it is especially not fair when you use lightning.

I never said stuff doesn't get reset because its needed?

You may not kill every sheep you see but one day someone spammed spawn mob eggs and there were animals EVERYWHERE, then when I logged back in later they were all dead.

I never said people are ignoring me on purpose, I think Kimi said that. She specifically said she is doing it because I'm "boring"

There is a warning before the TNT rain I'm told, but that doesn't tell all sheep to go hide, they just stand out in the open?

I was fine with it all up until the several picks I made just for mining to spam exp got wasted, now I've got a giant crater and nothing to show for it. I even wasted precious iron, iron which I was saving up for a roller coaster...

Why no Inuit block design opinion? Opinionate! x.x
    I am terrible with decisions, maybe I should go with A...
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:30 am

felinoel wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:

Murdering people and ruining their fun is not the point, and it is especially not fair when you use lightning.

I never said stuff doesn't get reset because its needed?

You may not kill every sheep you see but one day someone spammed spawn mob eggs and there were animals EVERYWHERE, then when I logged back in later they were all dead.

I never said people are ignoring me on purpose, I think Kimi said that. She specifically said she is doing it because I'm "boring"

There is a warning before the TNT rain I'm told, but that doesn't tell all sheep to go hide, they just stand out in the open?

I was fine with it all up until the several picks I made just for mining to spam exp got wasted, now I've got a giant crater and nothing to show for it. I even wasted precious iron, iron which I was saving up for a roller coaster...

Why no Inuit block design opinion? Opinionate! x.x
    I am terrible with decisions, maybe I should go with A...

Cos sometimes kills someone with lightning (I was killed 2 times like that.), and she usually gives swag and exp back if that happens. If not, you have full right to argue and I will help you with getting it out of cossy.

If you understand why is stuff being reset, why complain?

If Cos ignores you, smash her with a hammer Razz

If all mobs went to hide from the rain, it would lose point, if they can't hide, you have to hide them.

And if you ask people for help because you lost all iron, they will help you, I wouldn't even mind if your iron got replaced Smile If hossy/cossy won't listen to you, keep asking them, if cos is ignoring you, provoke her a bit, it works Razz
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:57 am

so many posts.... skipped 2 pages of wall text soo..... anything interesting happened there or should i just ignore it completely? XD

also, here you go Razz
    Spoiler:
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:03 am

I'm brony and I've done this before, but before I tried to make myself Rainbow Dash. Now I answer honestly and I get:

Main Thread - Page 3 11c9y6g

Fluttershy. She's been my favorite for a while now. Sort of fitting for me (irl).

Oh hai!
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:49 am

Uhm, applejack is manly as fuck right?
    If he isnt, forget this post. :I
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Tomiz wrote:Cos sometimes kills someone with lightning (I was killed 2 times like that.), and she usually gives swag and exp back if that happens. If not, you have full right to argue and I will help you with getting it out of cossy.

If you understand why is stuff being reset, why complain?

If Cos ignores you, smash her with a hammer Razz

If all mobs went to hide from the rain, it would lose point, if they can't hide, you have to hide them.

And if you ask people for help because you lost all iron, they will help you, I wouldn't even mind if your iron got replaced Smile If hossy/cossy won't listen to you, keep asking them, if cos is ignoring you, provoke her a bit, it works Razz
    After mentioning it on the server last night Kimi says she returned my xp though I don't believe she did. She must have forgot.

My complaint is that I never can finish anything, why bother starting anything ever if it will just get reset far too soon?

She does punch me in game when she wants my attention...

I did hide them, I dug up so much sand and built them a biodome? I mentioned this a page or so ago.

I'm too boring apparently.

Now she demoted me and said it isn't because of this but because I wasn't fulfilling my duties as a mod. When I asked her what duties those were she listed off things that I always do, everywhere, even when not a mod. When I asked her what I wasn't doing she blew me off. That is defamation of character... >.>

Icarium wrote:so many posts.... skipped 2 pages of wall text soo..... anything interesting happened there or should i just ignore it completely? XD
    Ignore it completely.

Mohajideus wrote:Uhm, applejack is manly as fuck right?
    If he isnt, forget this post. :I
    Applejack is a girl but yeah, she is pretty manly.

Last edited by felinoel on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:29 pm

I found a couple exploits for infinite money. I tested both out, and wasted the illegitimate money on diamond blocks (Which I then disposal'd). Kimi/Hos, message me at some point and I can tell you both.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:14 pm

will1b wrote:I found a couple exploits for infinite money. I tested both out, and wasted the illegitimate money on diamond blocks (Which I then disposal'd). Kimi/Hos, message me at some point and I can tell you both.
    Does it involve a bit of time and effort or is it just exploiting a bug?

The answer I am looking for is that it is just exploiting a bug...
    >.>
    <.<
    >.>
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:39 pm

fel.. I don't really get why you get so worked up about not being able to finish your project.... IMHO that is the nature of huge things done by yourself - you start them... have fun while you hope to finish it someday.... and then boom, server/world/whatever stops and it is never finished Razz

Then comes new world/server/whatever and with it, comes new project (I can't even count how many huge fortress projects I have started to built (none of them were finished xD)... nice thing is - the next one is always better than the previous.... learning by experience ftw Smile

Edit: whoa new page... sweeeeeet
    Edit 2: oh, and exploiting bugs is baaaaaad
    Edit 3: oh, and if you really want to know how it feels to start doing something and then suddenly bad event makes you stop it - go play dwarf fortress Razz - you start the game, make a prospering fortress, then bam! invasion... 5 minutes later you must start new game Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content