Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Main Thread - Page 35 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Mohajideus Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:05 pm

The anime "another" is freaky as shit.
    I recommend it. =P
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Mohajideus wrote:The anime "another" is freaky as shit.
    I recommend it. =P
    saw ahile ago,
    umbrella.
    loved that one.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:03 am

Well, this is going to be quite a busy school year for me ^.^
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:55 am

Tomiz wrote:Well, this is going to be quite a busy school year for me ^.^

Well, no school for me for now. I graduated in June and I have to go to army in January. Have been thinking to go back to studying after I get to leave army though.

Am I the only one who's waiting for this?
    http://www.blackmesasource.com/
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:09 am

ended in June? wut? are you years from July to June? here in Australia we go from January to December. and primary is 1-7 high is 8-12. I hear that it is different in other places...
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:21 am

Fratal wrote:ended in June? wut? are you years from July to June? here in Australia we go from January to December. and primary is 1-7 high is 8-12. I hear that it is different in other places...
    It's September -> June in most European countries (you have July and August completely free, and there are no homeworks for the summer holiday, at least here), but it tends to get different around the world.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:09 pm

well there are 6 weeks break between years so we end early December and start late January. also we never have any holiday work on any of the breaks...

but it's not like I do that shit anymore... damn I am going to have to find a job at the end of this year, and not just a lazy part time job like I had... I don't wanna have to do shit...
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Fratal wrote:ended in June? wut? are you years from July to June? here in Australia we go from January to December. and primary is 1-7 high is 8-12. I hear that it is different in other places...

In Finland school begins in middle of August and ends usually at end of May, it really depends on the school. I graduated from vocational school in June 1st. My vocation is ICT-assembler. Smile

Job interview tomorrow morning, so gotta go fast.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Ok guys, I have been thinking for a while, actually since August 16th when I posted an announcement on the Kemonomimi kin steam group. And that is that we need to do something, and when I mean something then I mean like the terraria event. it was fun, crazy, and damn was it fun... The steam group is quite dead, frankly, of 42 members no one seems to want to do something.... So, if you haven't understood by now, I want to organize another event. But I don't know who can do this and who can't do that. I believe a solid choice would be a minecraft event, other choices would be like TF2, Garrys Mod, Terraria, Random MMORPG hopping. The possibilities are, almost endless, it mostly depends on peoples will to do things...

Uh..

TL;DR: We need to come up with an event

So, to begin things I could recommend some things like...
    Minecraft Pvp Maps like,
    • Survival Games 1 2 3
    • Super pirate battle royale
    • The walls 2

Other maps suggested are also fine.

Terraria PvP maps works as well, have seen a few that could work.

GOSH PEOPLE, DO SOMETHING.

EDIT: Of course other things other than PvP is fine, but I find that the most exciting.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:44 pm

there are some epic troll wars happening in the comments of this earlier posted vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo0H3y3YGIw
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:39 am

Fratal wrote:there are some epic troll wars happening in the comments of this earlier posted vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo0H3y3YGIw

lol female elitists.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:53 am

I love this one:
    metsuyuu@YT wrote:The comedy in this show is girl humor, that means only girls are able to understand the comedy. It was designed so only girls could understand. So anyone cant watch it made by girls for girls.
    well I guess I am a girl then...
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:50 pm

What an idiot, ahaha
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Well I guess now I know why theres no real gaming activity here, because no one cares.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Hostail wrote:Well I guess now I know why theres no real gaming activity here, because no one cares.

Prolly because we don't currently have a server? (as far as I know). I really do miss our more active days though (even our old server).
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:53 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:
    Hostail wrote:Well I guess now I know why theres no real gaming activity here, because no one cares.

Prolly because we don't currently have a server? (as far as I know). I really do miss our more active days though (even our old server).

We do have servers, just not servers that can be up 24/7.

EDIT: also the reason we don't have a server is because nobody played on them.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Hostail wrote:Ok guys, I have been thinking for a while, actually since August 16th when I posted an announcement on the Kemonomimi kin steam group. And that is that we need to do something, and when I mean something then I mean like the terraria event. it was fun, crazy, and damn was it fun... The steam group is quite dead, frankly, of 42 members no one seems to want to do something.... So, if you haven't understood by now, I want to organize another event. But I don't know who can do this and who can't do that. I believe a solid choice would be a minecraft event, other choices would be like TF2, Garrys Mod, Terraria, Random MMORPG hopping. The possibilities are, almost endless, it mostly depends on peoples will to do things...

Uh..

Minecraft Pvp Maps like,
    • Survival Games 1 2 3
    • The walls 2

EDIT: Of course other things other than PvP is fine, but I find that the most exciting.
    Hmmm, we could do something for my Youtube channel, I was going to do a Millenaire series once my Inuits gets added to Millenaire, but we could start a TO ARMS series for Millenaire SMP and have two or three factions set up and designed to build your Millenaire town faster and stronger then the other factions and send the towns to attack the other faction's town.

lol or just are super busy.

pizzamanilla wrote:

I was kind of waiting for Kimi to respond to whether or not she would give me a copy of the last world so I could rehost it for her... but it seems she has left the Kin... >.>

Hostail wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:

People played on them, tons of people did. Just not enough to justify wasting money on renting server space.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:31 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:Ok guys, I have been thinking for a while, actually since August 16th when I posted an announcement on the Kemonomimi kin steam group. And that is that we need to do something, and when I mean something then I mean like the terraria event. it was fun, crazy, and damn was it fun... The steam group is quite dead, frankly, of 42 members no one seems to want to do something.... So, if you haven't understood by now, I want to organize another event. But I don't know who can do this and who can't do that. I believe a solid choice would be a minecraft event, other choices would be like TF2, Garrys Mod, Terraria, Random MMORPG hopping. The possibilities are, almost endless, it mostly depends on peoples will to do things...

Uh..

Minecraft Pvp Maps like,
    • Survival Games 1 2 3
    • The walls 2

Hmmm, we could do something for my Youtube channel, I was going to do a Millenaire series once my Inuits gets added to Millenaire, but we could start a TO ARMS series for Millenaire SMP and have two or three factions set up and designed to build your Millenaire town faster and stronger then the other factions and send the towns to attack the other faction's town.

lol or just are super busy.

pizzamanilla wrote:

I was kind of waiting for Kimi to respond to whether or not she would give me a copy of the last world so I could rehost it for her... but it seems she has left the Kin... >.>

Hostail wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:

People played on them, tons of people did. Just not enough to justify wasting money on renting server space.
    I like pvp minecraft with mods, but I sadly don't know how the millienare thing works 100% yet, but I would be up for it.

Kimi have left the building, don't expect anything from her from now on.

And no,
    the time of chaos's server (the very first kemonomimi kin server), died out because of various world crashes and bugs, after that I don't remember who had the server, someone with fire in his name, fire ring? ring of fire? No idea, but he disappeared, then I think I set up a server. I shut it down because, for weeks there would be just 1 or 2 people online from time to time, on very rare occasions there would be 2 people on at the same time. Then stuff happened, didn't pay attention there, kimi's server died down as well because of unpopularity. So sadly, its because people lose interest in servers after a while, that the servers have no reason to be there.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Ok I got my pc running with win 7 prof 64 bit so i'm ready for ALL THE GAMES. I say we invade a server like crimson ingot and possibly p0wn.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 pm

pepran12 wrote:Ok I got my pc running with win 7 prof 64 bit so i'm ready for ALL THE GAMES. I say we invade a server like crimson ingot and possibly p0wn.
    Whats crimson ingot?

EDIT:
    Also, register for this shit
    http://thewarz.com/index.html
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:34 am

Hostail wrote:
    Uh..

maybe... super hostile series...?

Eedit
    Page kitten~!
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Im up for shit.
    Also, League of Legends is cool.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:Ok I got my pc running with win 7 prof 64 bit so i'm ready for ALL THE GAMES. I say we invade a server like crimson ingot and possibly p0wn.
    Whats crimson ingot?

EDIT:
    Also, register for this shit
    http://thewarz.com/index.html
    http://crimsoningot.net/pvp rp server with classes, Creeds aka religion and MCmmo!!!!
    Edit: Oh factions too
    Edit2: I tried of the different render distances in optifine
    Extreme 19 fps, asdf i had almost 40 on tiny before. very playable!!
    tiny roughly 300 fps, no word (laughing hysterically)

Last edited by pepran12 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bad memory)
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    Uh..

maybe... super hostile series...?

Eedit
    Page kitten~!

Super hostile series is also a good choice, the only bad thing about it is the noobs writing "hostile" wrong...
    Like this.

League of Legends is also a fun choice, most of us maybe haven't played it before but it could be fun to try.

Crimson Ingot seem like a fun server, could be amazing to gather up a nice amount of people and build up a base and such.

Other servers that could be fun is "MineZ", its like the Arma II mod "DayZ", but in minecraft and no need for client mods. Its zombie survival with super hard zombies and PvP'ing assholes everywhere.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:42 pm

.. About my last statement, uhm.. My computer broke down, not even startable. I just realised how much life sucks w/o comp, god dayum. Haha, anyways, peace.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content