Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+11
fishbord
ScentTreeDown
Blade_N
will1b
Fratal
aronyan
pepran12
Vale Wanderer Wolf
Icarium
Hostail
felinoel
15 posters

The unofficial Kin Server

pepran12
    pepran12

The unofficial Kin Server - Page 6 Empty Re: The unofficial Kin Server

Post  pepran12 Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:05 am

Minez skype call on friday maybe?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:17 am

pepran12 wrote:Minez skype call on friday maybe?
    What?

Hey another Millenaire village has been claimed, currently only two villages left!
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:55 am

felinoel wrote:
    What?

Hey another Millenaire village has been claimed, currently only two villages left!
    I was making a short suggestion for a minez event with a skype call this friday.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 am

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    What?

I was making a short suggestion for a minez event with a skype call this friday.
    What is a minez event?

Hey all, be sure to post the coords where you would want a stop for a server-wide rollercoaster!
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:53 pm

THE SERVER HAS DIED AGAIN YAAAAAAAAAAY
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:41 pm

will1b wrote:THE SERVER HAS DIED AGAIN YAAAAAAAAAAY
    It is possible that this is happening due to an fps eating bug during village raids, did you happen to notice a village being raided before the server died?
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:44 pm

felinoel wrote:It is possible that this is happening due to an fps eating bug during village raids, did you happen to notice a village being raided before the server died?

Nope, it just suddenly died. And it hasn't died completely - you can log in but you get immediately disconnected with End of Stream.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:04 pm

will1b wrote:
    felinoel wrote:It is possible that this is happening due to an fps eating bug during village raids, did you happen to notice a village being raided before the server died?

Nope, it just suddenly died. And it hasn't died completely - you can log in but you get immediately disconnected with End of Stream.
    These deaths are seemingly random and without even lag spikes, are you sure there were no village raids happening?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:53 pm

felinoel wrote:These deaths are seemingly random and without even lag spikes, are you sure there were no village raids happening?
    Seems that other Millenaire users reported this issue and that version 4.2.2 of Millenaire introduced a fix for it, which is why I updated the server.

So... the only additional mods that people want is that extra buildcraft pipes mod?
    Let me just link to a video down below...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3LYU2y6yfQ
    Nodrak
    Nodrak

Post  Nodrak Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:06 am

Hey guys! I've been hunting for that alchemist. I started traveling north of spawn, I was hoping to maybe find him close to the other villages since mine is so far away from spawn. Once I hit water I started exploring by boat and after a good hour of wandering around I found that the oceans are really messed up! I've pretty much circled around half of the main continent due to this... So I'm exploring by foot now but I still haven't found him yet.

On the bright side I found a few cool things!
    There's a rather large volcano at x-753, y72, z998 (Probably nothing new to you guys but I've never seen one before)
    There's what looks like a mayan ruin or something at x-1175, y69, z1083
    There's a new village/town thing at x-947, y67, z958
    As well as another new village/town thing at x-1333, y74, z1333
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Nodrak wrote:Hey guys! I've been hunting for that alchemist. I started traveling north of spawn, I was hoping to maybe find him close to the other villages since mine is so far away from spawn. Once I hit water I started exploring by boat and after a good hour of wandering around I found that the oceans are really messed up! I've pretty much circled around half of the main continent due to this... So I'm exploring by foot now but I still haven't found him yet.

On the bright side I found a few cool things!
    There's a rather large volcano at x-753, y72, z998 (Probably nothing new to you guys but I've never seen one before)
    There's what looks like a mayan ruin or something at x-1175, y69, z1083
    There's a new village/town thing at x-947, y67, z958
    As well as another new village/town thing at x-1333, y74, z1333
    Oh so you got the quest then?
    You are looking for Vanilla wooded areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsd3UMxMtfY
    Nodrak
    Nodrak

Post  Nodrak Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:16 pm

felinoel wrote:You are looking for Vanilla wooded areas.

Yeah I'm looking but all of these extra/new biomes make the chance to find one lower than normal. Are you sure it's a forest biome though? I thought it was a mountain biome.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Nodrak wrote:
    felinoel wrote:You are looking for Vanilla wooded areas.

Yeah I'm looking but all of these extra/new biomes make the chance to find one lower than normal. Are you sure it's a forest biome though? I thought it was a mountain biome.
    Mountains may be an additional biome for it, maybe.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Hey so with the 1.5 MC update it may be preferable to restart the server... maybe...

I may just reset the Nether but then there is also a massive Millenaire update, Millenaire will still work with the current towns but there are new updates that won't be in the old towns.
    I CAN wipe individual villages and spawn in a new one, giving you Millenaire money and keeping your rep to make up for the change, or I can leave it as is.
    Or I can reset the server, while saving items you want saved.

Thoughts?

The new server regardless of what happens will have the extra buildcraft pipes mod and ThaumCraft. To add ThaumCraft without wiping the server I will be removing XyCraft and switching it all out with ThaumCraft items.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:48 pm

i dont mind a reset, however, i think their should be a vote,
    and hopefully, i dont have much trouble getting it to work this time,
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:01 pm

i wouldnt mind reset as well... had a terrible luck with choosing a place and I couldn't find any diamonds at all.... and it was terrible place for developing bc/ic2 stuff too
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Actually I might even switch modpacks, that FTB Ultimate modpack that I was originally waiting so effing long for FINALLY came out a week or two ago.

So yeah.

Also I might just switch launchers too, one that I can personally update myself so you guys don't have to so people stop having such trouble getting on.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Hmmm... now that I'm thinking about it, the best thing would be to limit number of mods... exploring on this modpack was nearly impossible - insane lag the moment a single new chunk was getting generated...
    And you know how we all like to spread out through the world...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Icarium wrote:Hmmm... now that I'm thinking about it, the best thing would be to limit number of mods... exploring on this modpack was nearly impossible - insane lag the moment a single new chunk was getting generated...
    And you know how we all like to spread out through the world...
    lol the Ultimate modpack has more mods, but it seemed that what was causing most of those lag issues when exploring was people using not updated versions of mods when the server got updated.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:47 pm

which is why it would work better if you used an official mod pack, or better yet you could contact the FTB guys and get them to put one together with the ones you want.

If you didn't know this was the point of the FTB project, so that you could give the launcher a code for your mod pack (if you didn't want it displayed on the list) and have it download the mod pack for your server which would auto update.

as far as I know the code feature is not implemented yet, but just see if you can talk to them and maybe this whole thing would be a lot easier.

I don't even play on the server btw.5
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Fratal wrote:which is why it would work better if you used an official mod pack, or better yet you could contact the FTB guys and get them to put one together with the ones you want.

If you didn't know this was the point of the FTB project, so that you could give the launcher a code for your mod pack (if you didn't want it displayed on the list) and have it download the mod pack for your server which would auto update.

as far as I know the code feature is not implemented yet, but just see if you can talk to them and maybe this whole thing would be a lot easier.

I don't even play on the server btw.5
    But... FTB Ultimate is an official modpack...?

Also I've been trying to get a custom modpack code but they are VERY rare and are hard to get.
    We COULD always play on the new Yogbox, which is the FTB custom pack with "yogspack" as the code.

and yes the custom modpack code thing is currently out, they just don't talk about it because it is insider knowledge and is rare to get anyways.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:47 pm

does this ultimate pack have milecantspellforshit(the village thing)?

felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Fratal wrote:does this ultimate pack have milecantspellforshit(the village thing)?

No... no FTB modpack currently have Millenaire because it is neither a tech nor a magic mod, which is why I am working on an addon mod for Millenaire to make it BOTH of those lol.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:08 am

and now the YogCraft pack has been released!

http://ftbwiki.org/YogCraft_Pack

Choices now are either the FTB Ultimate pack with Millenaire or FTB YogCraft pack with Millenaire.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:13 am

YogCraft was decided, because they have a ton more fun stuff there.
    Converting each individual item from Tech World to the ID that YogCraft uses is too time consuming, it looks like we are going to lose the world.

If you log in and stuff your inventory with what you want to keep, then screenshot it and send it to me, I can at the very least copy those over.
    People with villages, screenshot your villages and I can give you Millenaire currency to replace them.

People with bees... f%ck I hope there is no one besides me with bees, I don't think you can spawn in anything besides the bees you can find on the ground in hives...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:47 pm