Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+11
fishbord
ScentTreeDown
Blade_N
will1b
Fratal
aronyan
pepran12
Vale Wanderer Wolf
Icarium
Hostail
felinoel
15 posters

The unofficial Kin Server

Nodrak
    Nodrak

The unofficial Kin Server - Page 8 Empty Re: The unofficial Kin Server

Post  Nodrak Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Those quotes are starting to look like pyramids from a bird's eye view Smile
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Nodrak wrote:Those quotes are starting to look like pyramids from a bird's eye view Smile
    O:

In other news, I'll give everyone a couple more days to screenshot inventories before I create the new server.
    I saved the list of everyone who ever logged on so I think I'll give them all one and a half gold Millenaire coins.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:17 pm

felinoel wrote:In other news, I'll give everyone a couple more days to screenshot inventories before I create the new server.
    I saved the list of everyone who ever logged on so I think I'll give them all one and a half gold Millenaire coins.
    New server will be up later today.

Millenaire and FTB Ultimate without MystCraft.
    Due to popular demand, I am keeping portal gun mod.
    Nodrak
    Nodrak

Post  Nodrak Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:47 am

I'm getting conflicts with this mod setup... I'm using FTB to load Ultimate with mystcraft disabled. That works just fine but when I add millenaire and try to load the game, it crashes. Looks like millenaire is fighting with another mod over some blocks.
    Code:
    2013-03-30 00:42:22 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 1515 is already occupied by
    twilightforest.block.BlockTFRoots@26cf7188 when adding org.millenaire.common.block.BlockMillChest@26d9ede5
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Nodrak wrote:I'm getting conflicts with this mod setup... I'm using FTB to load Ultimate with mystcraft disabled. That works just fine but when I add millenaire and try to load the game, it crashes. Looks like millenaire is fighting with another mod over some blocks.
    Code:
    2013-03-30 00:42:22 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 1515 is already occupied by
    twilightforest.block.BlockTFRoots@26cf7188 when adding org.millenaire.common.block.BlockMillChest@26d9ede5
    I will update the installation guide linked to in the OP then momentarily.

Apparently the issues I was having was because Feed the beast is severely outdated.

The old server will be reinstated.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:59 am

While I was playing around in FTB Ultimate on creative mode, being bored, waiting for the modders to finish updating to 1.5... I found THE BEST item ever.

http://ftbwiki.org/Holy_Hand_Grenade

The Holy Hand Grenade. The unofficial Kin Server - Page 8 Grid_Holy_Hand_Grenade

Players of my old server moving to my new server will get a sizeable amount of these (as well as the Millenaire currency) for making up for the server deletion.

Because... they are awesome.

Essentially they are throwable TNT blocks that do not damage the terrain, great for blaze killing.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:55 am

felinoel wrote:
    The Holy Hand Grenade. The unofficial Kin Server - Page 8 Grid_Holy_Hand_Grenade

And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu...
    And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:13 am

Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu...
    And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Yes indeed.

EDIT:
    Due to the last servers' low general population, I may branch out the membership of the server to some of the more active FTB Wiki editors, any thoughts on this anyone?
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:45 am

felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Yes indeed.

EDIT:
    Due to the last servers' low general population, I may branch out the membership of the server to some of the more active FTB Wiki editors, any thoughts on this anyone?
    As long as they behave I can't see why not.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:50 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Yes indeed.

EDIT:
    As long as they behave I can't see why not.
    Well see there is the problem there, I don't know if they will behave...

I would recommend everyone getting warded blocks as soon as possible just in case...
    I know I will be using the warded glass for my bees... >.>
    If I get enough I may even build an entire greenhouse out of it lol
    ScentTreeDown
    ScentTreeDown

Post  ScentTreeDown Wed May 01, 2013 3:20 am

We could branch out to build-friendly Towny servers and set up on there.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed May 01, 2013 10:54 am

ScentTreeDown wrote:We could branch out to build-friendly Towny servers and set up on there.
    Isn't Towny Bukkit only? My server is Mojang...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue May 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Terrible news all.
    New chests and new chest contents in Minecraft 1.6, meaning an explored Minecraft 1.5 world will not have those chests and chest contents...

Any thoughts anyone?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed May 15, 2013 3:37 am

can you limit how far the world generates? then de-limit it when it goes to 1.6.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed May 15, 2013 3:47 am

Fratal wrote:can you limit how far the world generates? then de-limit it when it goes to 1.6.
    Only as much as telling people not to explore.

Post  Guest Sat May 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Anyone know when FTB plans to update I'm itching to play on this server...

Last edited by TheSeemefly on Sun May 19, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun May 19, 2013 5:16 am

TheSeemefly wrote:Anyone know when FTB plans to update I'm itching to play on this server...
    When all the mods update.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed May 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Sadly tesseracts will be banned, they interfere with Chicken Chunks' special code and causes intense lag.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:35 am

The unofficial Kin Server - Page 8 Logoftbwiki.org

Due to lack of interest in an official Kin server, why not join the Kin in the official server for the FTB Wiki! This server is a bit private so you will have to apply to join.

Apply here!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Just a notice, this server is now live with the FTBWiki.org's own modpack, Absolute Zero.
    ScentTreeDown
    ScentTreeDown

Post  ScentTreeDown Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:14 pm

IP address and pack password?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:34 pm

ScentTreeDown wrote:IP address and pack password?
    See the OP, you have to be whitelisted.
    ScentTreeDown
    ScentTreeDown

Post  ScentTreeDown Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:13 am

How long does it usually take to get whitelisted? Looks like the OP hasn't replied to applications from 2013.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:23 pm

ScentTreeDown wrote:How long does it usually take to get whitelisted? Looks like the OP hasn't replied to applications from 2013.
    Because the server went down in 2013 and only just came back up.

Since it uses a different modpack he may even make a new thread for it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:16 am