Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+28
Sol-Leks
maka the slayer
Txum
jasminiumnokaze
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Spycat
Perthpoke
sateenkaariponi
Wyu
ShinkuxKizuato
ChaosVale
dragoncrusher
Dark_Knight_247
Ariasa Yatomie
Koneko-chan
ShadowDusk
impwarior
eShredder
Treefrog54
Icarium
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
Yentis
Blade_N
Mohajideus
Hostail
Fratal
32 posters

Main Thread

Dusktwilight
    Dusktwilight

Main Thread - Page 36 Empty My God...

Post  Dusktwilight Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:08 am

My God...im gone for work for like 2 days, and there's all these pages... WEEEE!

Random as heck question o.o
    Who here dose Lp's of any game, minecraft, tarraria, anything.
    I just want to know how many others there are on this forum besides me.

Oh! Also, its my B-day soon Very Happy So happy B-day to everyone whose had theirs this year, and I cant wait to be 20! (actually im scared as hell! >//<)
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Main Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Mohajideus Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Dusktwilight wrote:My God...im gone for work for like 2 days, and there's all these pages... WEEEE!

Oh! Also, its my B-day soon Very Happy So happy B-day to everyone whose had theirs this year, and I cant wait to be 20! (actually im scared as hell! >//<)
    That must be Treefrog and Fratal, Treefrog has made like one, of what I remember and it was of a Minecraft Tetris mod. Fratal make lp's of different shit. =)
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Yes I do do lp's but I have been a bit slack over Christmas... if you want to check it out I am at www.youtube.com/fratal9
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Sol-Leks wrote: Shocked
    Fel, one of the persons who's never found a "shiny" double posted!
    get him in forum jail!!
    XD
    No no, I just said I found a worthless shiny Tangela

Fratal wrote:Yea, please try not to double post, it's the only thing that annoys me.

that optical drive will work with that mobo but it's kinda a crap mobo. and it's amd...
    Well my processor is ATH II X4 620 AM3 R and I am getting DDR3s since DDR2s are outdated and I can't find a motherboard that has them, any thoughts on a different motherboard then and what exactly is wrong with the motherboard I linked to?

maka the slayer wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    maka the slayer wrote:HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! and if anyone wantz to do a let's play on minecraft wit me plz tell me lol!
    Its not new years yet ಠ_ಠ
    Maka stop time traveling.
    I DON'T WANA
    I wouldn't either

Sol-Leks wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Yea, please try not to double post, it's the only thing that annoys me.

*dresses up as a guard, and pushes Fel into Forum Jail*
    muahahahahaha!
    You seem to have gotten the wrong person, I'm fel not Fel.

Dusktwilight wrote:My God...im gone for work for like 2 days, and there's all these pages... WEEEE!

I used to but stopped for Christmas and also because my computer broke...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:23 pm

fel, mu advice would be ditch that amd processor and the ddr2 ram.
    I just don't like amd... but what evs. Just get an ATX mobo if your case can fit it. mATX are very limiting.

Edit: Forgot about the image for today...
    Main Thread - Page 36 20111231
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:06 pm

you know you'll soon be 21 is there a bar near you Question
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:31 pm

21 lol it's 18 here in Australia.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Fratal wrote:21 lol it's 18 here in Australia.
    In Sweden its also 18.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:55 pm

I'm moving there now. I don't wanna wait till I'm 21.
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Hostail wrote:
    In Sweden its also 18.
    OK I'M GETTING A JOB AND MOVING TO SWEDEN

where's sweden?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:25 pm

maka the slayer wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    In Sweden its also 18.
    OK I'M GETTING A JOB AND MOVING TO SWEDEN

where's sweden?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Where+is+Sweden%3F
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:27 pm

maka the slayer wrote: OK I'M GETTING A JOB AND MOVING TO SWEDEN

where's sweden?

It's eastern part of Russia, fastest way to get there is using a Trans-continental bridge from Canada. Or plane, but these are quite expensive.

Also, most countries have alcohol for 18+, it's just USA and friends who have 21+, and I laugh every time someone from there complains about it Very Happy I think that in germany, you can drink soft alcohol drinks from 16 years. Not sure, but I was there like 20 times so I should know.

Just sayin'
    ShinkuxKizuato
    ShinkuxKizuato

Post  ShinkuxKizuato Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Hrm finding it hard to balance out my creative time now that the server is down... I guess its time to kill dragons by shouting at them
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:10 am

I don't see why so many people want to try alcoholic drinks so badly. To me they smell bad and therefore probably taste bad. When things smell bad to me they normally taste bad to me too. So I have no interest in knowing what any alcoholic drinks taste like.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:35 am

Treefrog54 wrote:I don't see why so many people want to try alcoholic drinks so badly. To me they smell bad and therefore probably taste bad. When things smell bad to me they normally taste bad to me too. So I have no interest in knowing what any alcoholic drinks taste like.

You are missing the point entirely. And yes most alcohol tastes like... well alcohol but I find that beer and wine are horrible but spirits are amazing.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:17 am

Fratal wrote:fel, mu advice would be ditch that amd processor and the ddr2 ram.
    I just don't like amd... but what evs. Just get an ATX mobo if your case can fit it. mATX are very limiting.
    Limiting in what way? I have student loans to pay, idk if I can replace the processor too...

pizzamanilla wrote:

I'm moving there now. I don't wanna wait till I'm 21.
    Go for Mexico, I hear it is 16 there.

Treefrog54 wrote:I don't see why so many people want to try alcoholic drinks so badly. To me they smell bad and therefore probably taste bad. When things smell bad to me they normally taste bad to me too. So I have no interest in knowing what any alcoholic drinks taste like.
    I'm Italian and my family name was named after a grape used in wine making, though when my brother turned 21 he couldn't figure out why beer tasted so bad even though people drink so much of it to turn fat with it, that made me lol irl.

Hey all you 'adults' go and try some delicious Moscato wine.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:53 am

ok keep the core (I just hate amd) and get a ATX mobo for around $100-$150(AUD) It will last. also I am not sure about amd processors, I only know the intel line. What ghz is it? how many cores? then I can say how long you will be able to use that core for.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:32 am

Fratal wrote:ok keep the core (I just hate amd) and get a ATX mobo for around $100-$150(AUD) It will last. also I am not sure about amd processors, I only know the intel line. What ghz is it? how many cores? then I can say how long you will be able to use that core for.
    Are cores, processors, and CPUs all the same thing?

I bought a second processor the last time my motherboard fried because I didn't believe the motherboard would be fried three times so soon and someone commented that it could be a bad processor, so I have two processors of the same thing.

As for any other information, all that I have given you is what I know, there is thermal gel over it and the emailed invoice is the only place where I can find information since they don't stock it anymore.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:03 am

I'm an underage drinker in America. I only drink during special events though, but once in a while, I do sneak a can.

EDIT: I don't think beer tastes good, but it's just relaxing. Wine is strong, but I usually gulp it down. I remember accidentally drinking a FULL glass of shampagne (I thought it was sparkling cider)
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:20 am

yes. A core, processor and CPU are the same thing.

I can tell you the "AMD Athlon II X4 620" is a quad core 2.6Ghz processor, an that it should be fine for the next 2 ish years.

I did some searching and this is what I have found;
    http://www.umart.com.au/pro/products_listnew.phtml?id=10&id2=105&bid=2&sid=78946
    http://www.umart.com.au/pro/products_listnew.phtml?id=10&id2=105&bid=2&sid=78232
    it is a Australian site so just try and find these on other sites.

those are ATX mobos so just check, if there is space around your mobo in the case it means you can fit an ATX (unless you already have an ATX in there). you could also check the size of the space, which should be 305 × 244 mm or 12 × 9.6 in.

those mobos should not burn out. a $50 mobo will cost you a lot more than these ones.

pizza, 1 glass of wine is nothing. Try 4 shots of Tequila at once and then come back if you are still standing.

Edit: found one on newegg can't find the other one.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131767&Tpk=Asus%20M5A97%20970%20AM3%2b
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 pm

Fratal wrote:yes. A core, processor and CPU are the same thing.

I can tell you the "AMD Athlon II X4 620" is a quad core 2.6Ghz processor, an that it should be fine for the next 2 ish years.

I did some searching and this is what I have found;
    http://www.umart.com.au/pro/products_listnew.phtml?id=10&id2=105&bid=2&sid=78946
    http://www.umart.com.au/pro/products_listnew.phtml?id=10&id2=105&bid=2&sid=78232
    it is a Australian site so just try and find these on other sites.

those are ATX mobos so just check, if there is space around your mobo in the case it means you can fit an ATX (unless you already have an ATX in there). you could also check the size of the space, which should be 305 × 244 mm or 12 × 9.6 in.

those mobos should not burn out. a $50 mobo will cost you a lot more than these ones.

pizza, 1 glass of wine is nothing. Try 4 shots of Tequila at once and then come back if you are still standing.

Edit: found one on newegg can't find the other one.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131767&Tpk=Asus%20M5A97%20970%20AM3%2b
    Yea... idk if I have a hundred dollars, especially if i have to buy new ram, why would the 50 dollar one burn out and not this?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:26 pm

fel, because it costs $50, it is low end and is prone to faults.

Also I am off to get drunk, HAPPY NEW YEARS!
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:29 pm

I don't really like most alcoholic drinks either, I mostly drink those... what are they called?... Don't remember but they don't have that much alcohol in them and is more for young people like me (and sometimes called gay drinks since apparently people who drink "weak shit" drinks are gay... I can't find logic in those kind of people.)
    On the other hand, never been drunk. And I'm glad for that. Have been once when I had a big fight with my father after drinking one night... But I don't know if I could call myself drunk or not....

OH WELL, WHATEVER. Tonight I will just stay home and enjoy fighting with my relatives x)
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:23 pm

in Mexico, its either 18 or 21,
    however, theres many stores that rather sell them to anyone
    if it means money coming in, XD
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:in Mexico, its either 18 or 21,