Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+28
Sol-Leks
maka the slayer
Txum
jasminiumnokaze
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Spycat
Perthpoke
sateenkaariponi
Wyu
ShinkuxKizuato
ChaosVale
dragoncrusher
Dark_Knight_247
Ariasa Yatomie
Koneko-chan
ShadowDusk
impwarior
eShredder
Treefrog54
Icarium
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
Yentis
Blade_N
Mohajideus
Hostail
Fratal
32 posters

Main Thread

Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Main Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Fratal Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Treefrog, don't knock it 'till you have tried it. I am logical an I like to have control which would point to me not liking alcohol but it is good to lose control sometimes, if for no other reason than to know what to do if you do lose control accidentally.

will, yea the default intel cpu cooler is not very good with dust, and you can't just vacuum it you need tweezers to pluck the dust of the heat sink.

Edit:no time to type, got work in the morning.
    Main Thread - Page 39 20120104
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:29 pm

OK, guys, so in last 2 days, all I was doing was editing trailers into a music video. I put a lot of effort in it, and thus I would love to hear your reaction, thanks Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Fy8RUnaoc

Last edited by Tomiz on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:38 pm

@Fratal
    I'm gonna buy an Akasa Venom Voodoo, and also, I have a can of compressed air for cleaning. If you can't pull it out, push it with extreme force.

@Tomiz o.o
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Coming home tomorrow, fun fun fun.

Also
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jujKOju_MBM&feature=share
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Hostail wrote:Coming home tomorrow, fun fun fun.

Also

That... looks amazing. Can't wait to try it out.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:23 pm

It's nice to read that you support the project idea... unfortunately I don't have any idea what we could build... ok, I have some ideas but I don't think they are good enough...
    Dusktwilight
    Dusktwilight

Post  Dusktwilight Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Also

Minecraft+voxle+zelda?? o.0
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:31 am

Treefrog54 wrote:I find it interesting what people find interesting.
    Too true, people find the most interesting things to be interesting.

will1b wrote:I know this has absolutely nothing to do with current discussion, but...
    lol, there is no real main discussion to worry about sticking to here.

Tomiz wrote:OK, guys, so in last 2 days, all I was doing was editing trailers into a music video. I put a lot of effort in it, and thus I would love to hear your reaction, thanks Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Fy8RUnaoc
    Pretty cool *subscribes*

Huzzahs are in order! Does this mean the return of the main server?

pizzamanilla wrote:

Also

That... looks amazing. Can't wait to try it out.
    Indeed o.o

Icarium wrote:It's nice to read that you support the project idea... unfortunately I don't have any idea what we could build... ok, I have some ideas but I don't think they are good enough...
    Perhaps the clan mascot? lol
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:14 am

Also
    i waaant iiiiiiiiiit D:
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:27 am

felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:It's nice to read that you support the project idea... unfortunately I don't have any idea what we could build... ok, I have some ideas but I don't think they are good enough...

Nice, though it is 2D art... HERE is a pixelated version of eKitty's picture. I reworked it a bit so every 4x4 pixel block of the image corresponds to 1 minecraft block (so each giant pixel you see is in fact 1 block to be build)
    Whole construction would be 100 block high and 143 wide

To be honest, I was thinking about some video game or real life constructions... something you would all enjoy.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am

Today, me and my friends played the Amnesia White Night mod. I have been very freaked out by Amnesia before. But until today have I screamed like I did. After reaching a dead end and turning around an at the time strange glowing figure came running at me. I yelled a very serious scream. One like as if I had turned around to find a guy with a knife running at me. Just a bit shorter. I paused the game. But I was so panicked I paused then unpaused then paused again because I failed to press the Esc key.

In the end. No one knew what it was. There were many guesses. I thought it looked like a humanoid figure. In fact, when I first saw it for a split second before I ended up accidentally looking at the ceiling, it looked to me like a female person. In fact, The first thing that came to mind was a female doctor who looked kind of like Yorda from Ico. And by that I mean the skin color, the glow, and the fact that it looked like it might have black bits like the pattern on Yorda's dress. But just on a lab coat. But after pausing I felt like that was very unlikely.

Some guesses by the others were things like glowing fish thing or a Power Ranger thing and things like that.

After I was too scared to go on anymore and I had to stop before I turn my real brain in to mush we decided to see what it was that was after us. We know what it was. I would tell you in a spoiler box but I can no longer type. My brain is collapsing. I need to sleep before I fall asleep on the key board.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 pm

voxel zelda is amazing. If content is added it could be EPIC!

Y U SO SHINY?!
    Main Thread - Page 39 20120105
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Was supposed to be home in like 4-5 hours, though the boat home was delayed by shit weather.... So I will be home in like 18 hours or so..............
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:55 pm

That sucks...

latest addiction;
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Nice, though it is 2D art... HERE is a pixelated version of eKitty's picture. I reworked it a bit so every 4x4 pixel block of the image corresponds to 1 minecraft block (so each giant pixel you see is in fact 1 block to be build)

To be honest, I was thinking about some video game or real life constructions... something you would all enjoy.
    It doesn't have to be a 2D version?

Hostail wrote:Was supposed to be home in like 4-5 hours, though the boat home was delayed by shit weather.... So I will be home in like 18 hours or so..............
    Shit weather..?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oggEFjAJeXo
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:Today, me and my friends played the Amnesia White Night mod.

Aye, bloody good mod that one.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

were gonna need alot of wool,
    XD
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

were gonna need alot of wool,
    XD
    That is exactly what my ranch is for =b
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:41 pm

hummm I was thinking about a flat world and creative mode.... but whatever Razz
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Icarium wrote:hummm I was thinking about a flat world and creative mode.... but whatever Razz
    That wouldn't really be in the spirit of the clan...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:59 am

One thing has become clear. Notch has the monopoly on cube based games.

But there are so many others that I would say are better is some (if not most) respects.

http://www.sauropodstudio.com/

Edit: Tomiz tweeted it, I take no credit for finding this.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:18 am

Fratal wrote:One thing has become clear. Notch has the monopoly on cube based games.

But there are so many others that I would say are better is some (if not most) respects.

lol cube based games is now a genre!?
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:12 am

felinoel wrote:lol cube based games is now a genre!?

seems so
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:36 am

felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:One thing has become clear. Notch has the monopoly on cube based games.

They have kind of have been for a while now. Just they were mostly just Terraria and Minecraft rip offs and clones that take way too many things from the game. I guess you could also call those rip offs.

I think that smarter people are now taking on the making of block based games and doing a better job by making things that are different. Such as our recent discoveries of Cube World I think it was called. And this game Fratal posted is a great example. I have always thought that a Minecraft RTS would be awesome and there one is. I am surprised a game like this has not come sooner.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:10 am

pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:lol cube based games is now a genre!?

seems so
    xD

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

They have kind of have been for a while now. Just they were mostly just Terraria and Minecraft rip offs and clones that take way too many things from the game. I guess you could also call those rip offs.

I think that smarter people are now taking on the making of block based games and doing a better job by making things that are different. Such as our recent discoveries of Cube World I think it was called. And this game Fratal posted is a great example. I have always thought that a Minecraft RTS would be awesome and there one is. I am surprised a game like this has not come sooner.
    What is wrong with the RTS mod for Minecraft? New quests were added the last time I looked into it and a basic storyline is even forming.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content