Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+28
Sol-Leks
maka the slayer
Txum
jasminiumnokaze
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Spycat
Perthpoke
sateenkaariponi
Wyu
ShinkuxKizuato
ChaosVale
dragoncrusher
Dark_Knight_247
Ariasa Yatomie
Koneko-chan
ShadowDusk
impwarior
eShredder
Treefrog54
Icarium
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
Yentis
Blade_N
Mohajideus
Hostail
Fratal
32 posters

Main Thread

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Main Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  felinoel Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:40 pm

will1b wrote:Just be prepared to buy a new one sooner, and that'll be fine.

Also, 1 hour until 2012 here!
    That would explain why every six months they break, hopefully in six months I will have an actual job then.

Mohajideus wrote:Fuck...I always lived in a small town, now when I was in a big town my mind is blown. Me and two friends were standing on a cliff, we could see a big part of the city and it was just (excuse me for my french) FUCKING amazing! Everywhere you looked it was a "boom", the sky turned orange and red and blue every second and AH..Im just going to sleep, or go out again. idk.
    I always lived in a big town, ever since three days after I was born, ugh... I'll trade you.

Fratal wrote:Maka, don't be silly you are like 9yrs old, It's fine but decide that kind of stuff later.
    lol

pizzamanilla wrote:I hope the black market people give us a good show.
    xD

Fratal wrote:[img]
    What? Lum has horns, not animal ears?
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Fratal wrote:

Mohajideus, big cities aren't that amazing, I would love to see a star blaze but I have to travel far to get away from the massive amount of light a city produces.
    It prolly wont be when Ive gotten used to it. Big cities has so much schtuff x3

Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:02 pm

im from a very small town,
    everything is visible,
    planes, and satellites,
    never seen a UFO, XD

:O!
    have any of you seen a UFO?!
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:im from a very small town,
    everything is visible,
    planes, and satellites,
    never seen a UFO, XD

Seeing an UFO is very easy, I have seen countless of them.

UFO is anything you imagine, because UFO doesn't meen alien, it's and Unidentified Flying Object.

If someone throws a rock at you from behind, you have been hit by an UFO. Go outside and try it out Smile
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Tomiz wrote:Seeing an UFO is very easy, I have seen countless of them.

UFO is anything you imagine, because UFO doesn't meen alien, it's and Unidentified Flying Object.

If someone throws a rock at you from behind, you have been hit by an UFO. Go outside and try it out Smile

That explains those lights in the sky.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:26 am

Tomiz wrote:
    everything is visible,
    planes, and satellites,
    never seen a UFO, XD

eh, but those UFO suck,
    XD
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:34 am

Tomiz wrote:
    everything is visible,
    planes, and satellites,
    never seen a UFO, XD

Hey no fair, I was gonna say that
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post  Dark Knight Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 am

@Maka, I have my own server Very Happy Feel free to do a lets play on there, it's 24/7, discuss with me on skype, chaosblack3
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 am

I don't like big cites that much. I very much like natural places. But I like having nice stores and food places and stuff close by. I think places like what I have in my head are hard to find. I could talk on and on and on about what I have in my head for where I like to live and probably fail to say what exactly this place would be like. I was thinking like a decent size town but live on the edge of it. Something like Baytown where it's small but not too small but is next to a bigger town or city. Baytown fits this fairly well but the problem is that the city next to it is Houston.

I hate Houston. It's a big spread out city where you can't walk that far because the buildings are far apart. I kind of like how Chicago is all compact so you can go places and stuff. But by foot rather than by sit and push pedals and turn a wheel. Houston is great if you are someone who works in an office all day or something like that. A rock once told me "<Insert name here> park makes Houston worth it! -<Insert name of guy who said that who got his saying put on a stone in the edge on the walk way here>" but the thing is that it does not make Houston worth it. That guy is just plain silly.

But in the end, I hate Houston. Why can't I live in some nice snowy place like Sweden or Canada or some place like that. One that also fits my visions of a good place to live. But I guess you can't have every thing. If there is anything I want it's for more people to think a bit more like me. I think if there were more people who thought like me but are not me and do not act like me but just think a bit more like me it could make the world a better kinder place. Sadly, I feel more like I live in a world where I am a freak on the inside but no one can see the freak within me. No one can see that I don't think like them. The little things I observe everyone else doing and I sit there wondering why. My brain is just odd. But I love it. I feel my brain is better then others. But then again. I feel that is my inner brain talking. Really I don't know for sure. But it seems like I observe other people and my brain see brains that are probably not as good as mine.

I am happy to see that people here have pretty good brains according to my brain. But I have now discovered some cases of underage drinking among us. I just have one thing to say: Why?! My brain says you had no reason. I say needs info on why.

Now I have something to ask myself: Why are you talking odd?! You are all like "My brain said that" or "That's my brain talking there". You sound weird! Because of you I sound like I have gone insane and I think I am a brain or something!
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post  Dark Knight Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:41 am

Treefrog54 wrote:I don't like big cites that much. I very much like natural places. But I like having nice stores and food places and stuff close by. I think places like what I have in my head are hard to find. I could talk on and on and on about what I have in my head for where I like to live and probably fail to say what exactly this place would be like. I was thinking like a decent size town but live on the edge of it. Something like Baytown where it's small but not too small but is next to a bigger town or city. Baytown fits this fairly well but the problem is that the city next to it is Houston.

I hate Houston. It's a big spread out city where you can't walk that far because the buildings are far apart. I kind of like how Chicago is all compact so you can go places and stuff. But by foot rather than by sit and push pedals and turn a wheel. Houston is great if you are someone who works in an office all day or something like that. A rock once told me "<Insert name here> park makes Houston worth it! -<Insert name of guy who said that who got his saying put on a stone in the edge on the walk way here>" but the thing is that it does not make Houston worth it. That guy is just plain silly.

But in the end, I hate Houston. Why can't I live in some nice snowy place like Sweden or Canada or some place like that. One that also fits my visions of a good place to live. But I guess you can't have every thing. If there is anything I want it's for more people to think a bit more like me. I think if there were more people who thought like me but are not me and do not act like me but just think a bit more like me it could make the world a better kinder place. Sadly, I feel more like I live in a world where I am a freak on the inside but no one can see the freak within me. No one can see that I don't think like them. The little things I observe everyone else doing and I sit there wondering why. My brain is just odd. But I love it. I feel my brain is better then others. But then again. I feel that is my inner brain talking. Really I don't know for sure. But it seems like I observe other people and my brain see brains that are probably not as good as mine.

I am happy to see that people here have pretty good brains according to my brain. But I have now discovered some cases of underage drinking among us. I just have one thing to say: Why?! My brain says you had no reason. I say needs info on why.

Now I have something to ask myself: Why are you talking odd?! You are all like "My brain said that" or "That's my brain talking there". You sound weird! Because of you I sound like I have gone insane and I think I am a brain or something!
    Since I can't type in cool interesting paragraphs like you i'm going to answer your underage drinking problem with a idiom, "Monkey see, Monkey do". The underage drinking comes from influence from TV, Movies, Adults, for example, "I want to drive a car like a adult", or, "I want to smoke because it looks cool" but then again, some parents encourage their child to drink underage causing this to happen.

~Dark Knight

PS: You make everything interesting by the way Tree Frog!!
    Dusktwilight
    Dusktwilight

Post  Dusktwilight Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 am

Jeez yall put pages up fast o.o im gone for new years,and there's like 5 more pages!

Ok, about the 21 thing, im never going to touch alch. so no bar needed XD
    im picky with food,and with drinks im worse, if it tastes or smells bad, i throw it AT the garbage can,not in it XD

to much stuff to reply to x,x yall are fast!
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post  Dark Knight Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Whats with this 20 post thing?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Dark Knight wrote:Whats with this 20 post thing?
    when you have posted 20 times you get moderator status. Thats all.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Main Thread - Page 38 20120103
    bored
    Dusktwilight
    Dusktwilight

Post  Dusktwilight Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Fratal wrote:Main Thread - Page 38 20120103
    bored

never colab with a 4 year old... or me XD
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Today, after watching some megaproject videos (eg. Minas Tirith, TES Imperial City) on yt I was thinking that it would be nice if we had some megaproject ourselves.

But I don't think it would work out... we don't like having organized events it seems Smile

pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Fratal wrote:[img]
    bored

awesomesauce!
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Icarium wrote:Today, after watching some megaproject videos (eg. Minas Tirith, TES Imperial City) on yt I was thinking that it would be nice if we had some megaproject ourselves.

But I don't think it would work out... we don't like having organized events it seems Smile

Well I do, I try to join any event that is going on Smile When there was the Terraria event, I loved it and spent 8 hours straight playing and talking on TS. I wish we had more events...
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Tomiz wrote:
    Icarium wrote:Today, after watching some megaproject videos (eg. Minas Tirith, TES Imperial City) on yt I was thinking that it would be nice if we had some megaproject ourselves.

Well I do, I try to join any event that is going on Smile When there was the Terraria event, I loved it and spent 8 hours straight playing and talking on TS. I wish we had more events...

haha...Your accent is awesome.. i mean noe :L
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Tomiz wrote:

im bad at making awesome things, XD
    thus, im a miner/rancher,
    but i can help out if im guided on what to do,
    ^.^
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:44 pm

As always, I'm willing to host if someone has an idea for an event. The terraria event was awesome. Just need to make sure I can get away with staying up for that long Razz
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:50 pm

will1b wrote:As always, I'm willing to host if someone has an idea for an event. The terraria event was awesome. Just need to make sure I can get away with staying up for that long Razz

ill play terraria,
    if someone buys it for me, XDXD
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:18 am

Dark Knight wrote:Since I can't type in cool interesting paragraphs like you i'm going to answer your underage drinking problem with a idiom, "Monkey see, Monkey do". The underage drinking comes from influence from TV, Movies, Adults, for example, "I want to drive a car like a adult", or, "I want to smoke because it looks cool" but then again, some parents encourage their child to drink underage causing this to happen.

~Dark Knight

PS: You make everything interesting by the way Tree Frog!!
    Or they could say, "I want to drive a car like Rebecca Black's ten year old friend."

Dusktwilight wrote:Jeez yall put pages up fast o.o im gone for new years,and there's like 5 more pages!

Ok, about the 21 thing, im never going to touch alch. so no bar needed XD
    im picky with food,and with drinks im worse, if it tastes or smells bad, i throw it AT the garbage can,not in it XD

to much stuff to reply to x,x yall are fast!
    But not all alcohol tastes bad, like the dessert wine, Moscato. lol

A project sounds fun.

Sol-Leks wrote:im bad at making awesome things, XD
    thus, im a miner/rancher,
    but i can help out if im guided on what to do,
    ^.^
    It isn't that hard as long as you take a moment to plan ahead beforehand.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 am

Dark Knight wrote:Since I can't type in cool interesting paragraphs like you i'm going to answer your underage drinking problem with a idiom, "Monkey see, Monkey do". The underage drinking comes from influence from TV, Movies, Adults, for example, "I want to drive a car like a adult", or, "I want to smoke because it looks cool" but then again, some parents encourage their child to drink underage causing this to happen.

~Dark Knight

I knew it. I had the feeling that is what it was. Before doing what others do. Think with logic. Take your time on that thought. Make sure it is the right thing to do. Doing things like this are what makes me feel different from others sometimes. I don't see very many people like this. Probably because like me, they don't show it. Or they have to learn to do this. Much like I did at a time.

Even though a parrot will see what others like to eat to know whats good and whats not, the smart parrot will take time to this is really a safe thing to eat.

Dark Knight wrote:PS: You make everything interesting by the way Tree Frog!!

I find it interesting what people find interesting. I have trouble responding to comments like this. But it's not like I can't respond at all. It's like I have mixed emotions I can't explain. But I have a perfect understanding of why. I just can't create an anser out of what my brain creates.

Off the internet I think I would probably just say ok to a comment like this but on the internet I have all the time I need. So I can think more about what I say. Which is a nice thing about talking in places like this.
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:51 am

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with current discussion, but my CPU is getting unbelievably hot. Intel says max is 72.7 degrees celsius, and I'm getting temps in the 70s just playing minecraft.

I really need to clean the dust out of my PC

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content