Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+20
Aeiwik
SobriquetP
ShinkuxKizuato
pepran12
eKitty
Breachy36
Mohajideus
Tomiz
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Ariasa Yatomie
Raptor_a22
will1b
Icarium
Fratal
Treefrog54
pizzamanilla
Sol-Leks
Lenyntaka
felinoel
Hostail
24 posters

Main Thread

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Main Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  felinoel Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:28 am

Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    i remember that one :3
    ~TK:
    hey yo check this out! its a moonwalk,its a moonwalk, headspin!
    TK is my hero o.o
    TK is epic :3
    just re-watched the anime xD
    TK is the greatest!!!
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:03 am

i forgot his name, but my fav guy is the dude with glasses that is very smart,
    but then starts to show of his muscular body any way he can, XD
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:29 am

Fratal wrote:Predictable image is predictable.
    [img]

C++ still hurts my brain... but I must learn it.
    Still can't figure out why 'SetImage' : is not a member of 'sf::Sprite'... Sad
    or what the difference is between a int and a float value and why stuff gets lost when transferring between them.. brain has deaded, for now.
    Nor do I know what any of it means cause none of the tutorials have explained exactly what a method is and what it dose or why there has to be a ";" at some places but not at others that are identical or why the capitalization changes when it still points to the same thing.

and that is why my brain is dead.

Awesome image is awesome.

You have also inspired me to continue my studies in C++. I need to work on that shmup!
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:42 am

What kind of person steals a ladder? That just seems odd. And only a ladder and a piece of fence. Unless I did that. Which would make no sense because what would I have done with them if I did do that?

And why don't people replant trees? Do people have a problem with the natural world? Do people like to look at buildings more than forest? It sure seems so from what I have seen from so many people...
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 pm

Just realised I added lots of many new commands yesterday and need to edit my first post again, hngghnnnhgrrghg.... Oh well.

Also, Will1b is now also the first admin on the server (not counting myself).
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Main Thread - Page 2 20120108
    need sleep, work in the morning...
    WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO WORK ON THE WEEKEND?!?!?!?!?!?!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:i forgot his name, but my fav guy is the dude with glasses that is very smart,
    but then starts to show of his muscular body any way he can, XD
    No no, his character was that he seemed smart but was actually an idiot, everyone there was a self proclaimed idiot except the one hacker guy they got later.

Treefrog54 wrote:And why don't people replant trees? Do people have a problem with the natural world? Do people like to look at buildings more than forest? It sure seems so from what I have seen from so many people...
    I KNOW!?
    idk what is so hard with planting the saplings you get, what do they do with all the saplings? If I didn't replant trees after punching them down then I would have chests full of nothing but saplings... are they just throwing them somewhere or something?

Hostail wrote:Just realised I added lots of many new commands yesterday and need to edit my first post again, hngghnnnhgrrghg.... Oh well.

Also, Will1b is now also the first admin on the server (not counting myself).
    Why not? Do you not like yourself?
    Raptor_a22
    Raptor_a22

Post  Raptor_a22 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 am

I hate it when people dont replant trees. Especially if said trees are in my backyard since theres no other tree in something like 10 chunks distance because people dont replant trees...
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:23 pm

#The server is so quiet... I'm the only person on.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:58 pm

The theme for this week is "Otomimi Infinity"<it's a link!
    Main Thread - Page 2 20120109
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Hostail wrote:Just realised I added lots of many new commands yesterday and need to edit my first post again, hngghnnnhgrrghg.... Oh well.
    I checked it out and... did you remove mods like /cb?! I still need to remake my skeleton grinder I hope you didn't remove /cb... x.x

will1b wrote:#The server is so quiet... I'm the only person on.
    I would be on except I am still waiting for a part to come in the mail...

So if you have a chunk claimed, what happens when someone else lights something on fire in that chunk?
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:14 pm

I'm pretty sure that Hos left Creature Box on, I'll go and check in a sec.

EDIT: CreatureBox is still there and working
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 pm

will1b wrote:I'm pretty sure that Hos left Creature Box on, I'll go and check in a sec.

EDIT: CreatureBox is still there and working
    Oh... ok good, because a stone tower just feels out of place in my home, I'm thinking of just mining it down and turning my home itself into a tower and then have a six by six corner of my home be the skeleton grinder

Hey go to my home and burn something, one sec I will place some leaf blocks outside my house. I wanna see what happens.
    Ariasa Yatomie
    Ariasa Yatomie

Post  Ariasa Yatomie Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Just realized how long it has been since I last got on the internet... I have been so focused on DDFF. I have just been so focused on the PSP that I completely forgot about everything else. I have even forgotten to breath at times. I notice that something is wrong when things start to get blurry. I don't even know the last time I slept. Sometime for school. I believe it was Tuesday? No Thursday. I don't know. Started to pass out while typing. Sleeeep. I think I am going to go do that at some point. After I play some more games. Also I have been very helpful with my friends at school. What I have been doing is finding sites at school that allows the videos to play. They have somehow found a way to keep videos from loading. I am to lazy to do anything so I just look for sites to get around it. I wonder how well things are going for everyone else?How is everybody?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 pm

felinoel wrote:Hey go to my home and burn something, one sec I will place some leaf blocks outside my house. I wanna see what happens.
    It appears that when you burn down someone's house in a chunk that isn't yours, the house burns down and you are told that you are not allowed to build there... >.>

Ariasa Yatomie wrote:Just realized how long it has been since I last got on the internet...

How is everybody?
    Welcome back, fine enough.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:29 pm

first,
    @ All,
    I replant trees,
    infact, i place trees all over the place,
    Fel knows this, XD
    usually, if my area doesnt have trees,
    its cause im either gonna build a fountain there
    or something later,

oh, and cant log in today nor tomorrow,
    but tuesday ill be on, ^.^

oh, and does fire defeat private chests? XD

@ Ariasa,
    Hello, XD

felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:first,
    @ All,
    I replant trees,
    infact, i place trees all over the place,
    Fel knows this, XD
    usually, if my area doesnt have trees,
    its cause im either gonna build a fountain there
    or something later,

oh, and cant log in today nor tomorrow,
    but tuesday ill be on, ^.^

oh, and does fire defeat private chests? XD

@ Ariasa,
    Hello, XD

I know this? Is that why there was a mysterious tree in my chicken coop?
    Aoyagi Ritsuka
    Aoyagi Ritsuka

Post  Aoyagi Ritsuka Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Hello :] Mai name is Vincent and I would like to try this server ! Razz I played on fel's temp server so that I could better understand a little of it's members xP My ingame name is Riellina (Girly name i know.. I thought it was only going to be my login! I'm a boy i swear! D:) I'm not really a pottymouth but I can be a little 'pervy-minded' when no one rly minds that fact Razz mostly in a humorous way xD And above all- What a Face I'm cwazy.. What a Face I hope to see you all soon ^^ (Hopefully pale )
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Fratal wrote:
    Fratal's TeamSpeak3 server: Fratal.dnset.com -ACTIVE- (24-7)
    o:

How does teamspeak work..?

Aoyagi Ritsuka wrote: My ingame name is Riellina (Girly name i know.. I thought it was only going to be my login! I'm a boy i swear! D:)
    It is girly? People tell me felinoel is girly...
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Aoyagi Ritsuka wrote:Hello :] Mai name is Vincent and I would like to try this server ! Razz I played on fel's temp server so that I could better understand a little of it's members xP My ingame name is Riellina (Girly name i know.. I thought it was only going to be my login! I'm a boy i swear! D:) I'm not really a pottymouth but I can be a little 'pervy-minded' when no one rly minds that fact Razz mostly in a humorous way xD And above all- What a Face I'm cwazy.. What a Face I hope to see you all soon ^^ (Hopefully pale )

Welcome, welcome, welcome... hehehe...
    Aoyagi Ritsuka
    Aoyagi Ritsuka

Post  Aoyagi Ritsuka Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Tomiz wrote:Welcome, welcome, welcome... hehehe...

O-e ... Thank you..? Hehehe..? he.. hehe.. o_e ..thats a good sign.. right..? Shocked
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 am

Aoyagi Ritsuka wrote:

O-e ... Thank you..? Hehehe..? he.. hehe.. o_e ..thats a good sign.. right..? Shocked
    Good signs are just an illusion, created by the Goverment... to control us!

Also, no, I'm not crazy, I just wanted to greet you in some way and writing just "welcome" felt kind of pointless and spammy, so... yea, I decided to write that.

So, no, totally not crazy.

Do you have steam? Smile

Hehehe...
    Aoyagi Ritsuka
    Aoyagi Ritsuka

Post  Aoyagi Ritsuka Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:32 am

Tomiz wrote:
    Aoyagi Ritsuka wrote:

Also, no, I'm not crazy, I just wanted to greet you in some way and writing just "welcome" felt kind of pointless and spammy, so... yea, I decided to write that.

Do you have steam? Smile

Hehehe...

O-O ...yes.. Yes i has steam.. But I mostly play Garry's Mod.. lol..
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:35 am

Tomiz wrote:
    Aoyagi Ritsuka wrote:

Do you have steam? Smile

Hehehe...
    Sanity is overrated anyways.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:09 am

fel, WTF do you mean how dose TeamSpeak work? you mean how to connect? @ Fratal.dnset.com

Aoyagi Ritsuka, I hope you find a place here along with all the other randoms who have happened upon our little community. Also never mind "Girly" names, as I play as female characters in most games if they don't look like shit. (like in wow, but I do have a blood elf) I like your name on here, but you will most likely get mass amounts of hate if you used it every where.

I guess that while on the topic of names I should tell you guys what names I use. My main name is Fratal but if that is taken I will make it Fratal9 which I had to do for youtube, and if I ever make a female character I will use that name Naitir (pronounced, Nigh-tear (nigh as in night))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content