Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+20
Aeiwik
SobriquetP
ShinkuxKizuato
pepran12
eKitty
Breachy36
Mohajideus
Tomiz
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Ariasa Yatomie
Raptor_a22
will1b
Icarium
Fratal
Treefrog54
pizzamanilla
Sol-Leks
Lenyntaka
felinoel
Hostail
24 posters

Main Thread

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Main Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:22 am

Fratal wrote:fel, WTF do you mean how dose TeamSpeak work? you mean how to connect? @ Fratal.dnset.com

Aoyagi Ritsuka, I hope you find a place here along with all the other randoms who have happened upon our little community. Also never mind "Girly" names, as I play as female characters in most games if they don't look like shit. (like in wow, but I do have a blood elf) I like your name on here, but you will most likely get mass amounts of hate if you used it every where.

I guess that while on the topic of names I should tell you guys what names I use. My main name is Fratal but if that is taken I will make it Fratal9 which I had to do for youtube, and if I ever make a female character I will use that name Naitir (pronounced, Nigh-tear (nigh as in night))
    I guess I mean how/where do I connect? I have never heard of it and have only used Skype before...

EDIT:
    Googled it, I apparently have to download a program, it probably doesn't work too well with Linux...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:50 am

There is a Linux version; http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
    Aoyagi Ritsuka
    Aoyagi Ritsuka

Post  Aoyagi Ritsuka Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:54 am

^^ Thank you for the vite Razz next chance you get, could i get whitelisted pretty please? x3 And i know xP heh.. I play blood elves too Razz Blood elf hunter ftw xD but- anyway, thank you for accepting me here :3
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 am

Fratal wrote:There is a Linux version; http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
    wtf is up with all this Linux compatibility nowadays?!

Oh I hope Adobe follows suit!!!
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:31 am

@Fel,
    why do you live in Universe B?
    did someone find a universe before finding the one where we are now?
    sounds kind of dumb, XD
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:35 am

Aoyagi Ritsuka wrote:Hello :] Mai name is Vincent and I would like to try this server ! Razz I played on fel's temp server so that I could better understand a little of it's members xP My ingame name is Riellina (Girly name i know.. I thought it was only going to be my login! I'm a boy i swear! D:) I'm not really a pottymouth but I can be a little 'pervy-minded' when no one rly minds that fact Razz mostly in a humorous way xD And above all- What a Face I'm cwazy.. What a Face I hope to see you all soon ^^ (Hopefully pale )

Just so you know. We are more of a group of people who have a server.

I am feeling in a talk about myself mood tonight so I will tell you stuff about who I am.

I am a 14 year old boy who is often mistaken for a girl because of my long hair. To get an idea of what I look like look at my avatar. Because it's made to look like me. For a better idea of what I look like, this is me:

Main Thread - Page 3 Photo-21441

I have a 19 year old sister who goes by the name of Spycat down here on the internet. I have 4 cats and a parrot named Merle. I have had an interest in games since probably not too long after I was born. I pay attention to small details in game design that others might miss. I hope to become a game developer. I don't know if I will make games for a living or not. I think if I have the choice when the time comes I would say yes but now is not the time to know if I have the choice as that will be years away. But what now is happens to be what I see as the time to begin an early start.

There are always mistakes that any game developer will face sooner or later. The earlier you start the sooner you learn from your mistakes before it's too late. Oh and I just remembered a something I forgot to say. I have ADD. Anyway, me and Spycat get along better than quite a few siblings do and I think that some of my favorite game ideas are the ones where we combined our thoughts and like twins, had the same ideas for what the game would be like. And those are my favorite game ideas I have stored in my brain. And in some ways Spycat and me are quite a lot like twins.

Also Spycat has a disorder she does not like me talking about. And we are both home schooled and are not social people. Which part of her lack of socialness has to do with a disorder I mentioned and she will probably be mad that I am talking about it. There is a thing called The Four Temperaments. I think of it as a way to put ones personality in to a category. Here is a link. My temperament is melancholic sanguine. Now if you just readed that link then good for you. If not then I am not surprised. It's a kind of long page to read.

So now I have 2 last things to say:

1: I make walls of text.

2: In 2 hours it will be my birth day. Which will make me 15. That makes me feel a bit odd but what ever.

3: I lied about 2 last things. I normally don't talk this much besides to my family. And I normally would not just start talking all about myself like this to some random person I just met on the internet. But this place is special. I feel it's the only place I have to talk to people I don't normally talk to. I have problems with other people a lot of the time so I end up preferring to be without other people with me but I have a part of me that wants to be social. So this place helps with that.

4: But there are people who find what I say interesting. Which I find interesting.

If you want a TL;DR then too bad. That's too hard for me.

So I guess that's what I have to say about who I am. Now welcome to the Kemonomimi Kin, I hope my walls of text are not walls to your good time here.
    Aoyagi Ritsuka
    Aoyagi Ritsuka

Post  Aoyagi Ritsuka Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:50 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    Aoyagi Ritsuka wrote:Hello :] Mai name is Vincent and I would like to try this server ! Razz I played on fel's temp server so that I could better understand a little of it's members xP My ingame name is Riellina (Girly name i know.. I thought it was only going to be my login! I'm a boy i swear! D:) I'm not really a pottymouth but I can be a little 'pervy-minded' when no one rly minds that fact Razz mostly in a humorous way xD And above all- What a Face I'm cwazy.. What a Face I hope to see you all soon ^^ (Hopefully pale )

Just so you know. We are more of a group of people who have a server.

I am feeling in a talk about myself mood tonight so I will tell you stuff about who I am.

I am a 14 year old boy who is often mistaken for a girl because of my long hair. To get an idea of what I look like look at my avatar. Because it's made to look like me. For a better idea of what I look like, this is me:

Main Thread - Page 3 Photo-21441

I have a 19 year old sister who goes by the name of Spycat down here on the internet. I have 4 cats and a parrot named Merle. I have had an interest in games since probably not too long after I was born. I pay attention to small details in game design that others might miss. I hope to become a game developer. I don't know if I will make games for a living or not. I think if I have the choice when the time comes I would say yes but now is not the time to know if I have the choice as that will be years away. But what now is happens to be what I see as the time to begin an early start.

There are always mistakes that any game developer will face sooner or later. The earlier you start the sooner you learn from your mistakes before it's too late. Oh and I just remembered a something I forgot to say. I have ADD. Anyway, me and Spycat get along better than quite a few siblings do and I think that some of my favorite game ideas are the ones where we combined our thoughts and like twins, had the same ideas for what the game would be like. And those are my favorite game ideas I have stored in my brain. And in some ways Spycat and me are quite a lot like twins.

Also Spycat has a disorder she does not like me talking about. And we are both home schooled and are not social people. Which part of her lack of socialness has to do with a disorder I mentioned and she will probably be mad that I am talking about it. There is a thing called The Four Temperaments. I think of it as a way to put ones personality in to a category. Here is a link. My temperament is melancholic sanguine. Now if you just readed that link then good for you. If not then I am not surprised. It's a kind of long page to read.

So now I have 2 last things to say:

1: I make walls of text.

2: In 2 hours it will be my birth day. Which will make me 15. That makes me feel a bit odd but what ever.

3: I lied about 2 last things. I normally don't talk this much besides to my family. And I normally would not just start talking all about myself like this to some random person I just met on the internet. But this place is special. I feel it's the only place I have to talk to people I don't normally talk to. I have problems with other people a lot of the time so I end up preferring to be without other people with me but I have a part of me that wants to be social. So this place helps with that.

4: But there are people who find what I say interesting. Which I find interesting.

If you want a TL;DR then too bad. That's too hard for me.

So I guess that's what I have to say about who I am. Now welcome to the Kemonomimi Kin, I hope my walls of text are not walls to your good time here.

K-kewl.. o-e ..heh.. -eyetwitch- n-nice to meet you.. l-lol.. lol!
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:09 am

^bit too much caffeine maybe?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:16 am

Sol-Leks wrote:@Fel,
    sounds kind of dumb, XD
    @sOL-lEKS
    It is a Futurama reference, you get ten internets if you can explain the galactic sector I am in.

Someone found tons of universes btw, that is why the term multiverse is now used.

Oh and hey two or three blocks of a chunk I claimed may have ended up on some of your area, if it did let me know so I can add you to the list of users of that area... chunks are tiny, Hostail you once asked me if I thought that 30 gold was too expensive for a chunk and my answer of no was before I realized just how small a chunk is so I would like to retract my statement.
    Aoyagi Ritsuka
    Aoyagi Ritsuka

Post  Aoyagi Ritsuka Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:37 am

no, more like too much wee- ...Yes... too much caffein.. >_>

(jk, I'm not a druggy)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:51 am

Whatever happened to that other person who played on my temp server who wasn't whitelisted here?

I think they were Dr Moo a friend of our Moo?
    Two Moos were on.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:54 am

felinoel wrote:
    sounds kind of dumb, XD
    @sOL-lEKS
    It is a Futurama reference, you get ten internets if you can explain the galactic sector I am in.

Someone found tons of universes btw, that is why the term multiverse is now used.

oh, i remember some part of that,
    when one of the futurama group wanted to see the edge of the universe,
    and used a sort of telescope and saw each other,
    and the other them were all wearing cowboy stuff, XD

also the one where they made entrances to parallel universes,
    where the differences were the choices from flipping a coin,
    Aoyagi Ritsuka
    Aoyagi Ritsuka

Post  Aoyagi Ritsuka Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:05 am

felinoel wrote:
    Whatever happened to that other person who played on my temp server who wasn't whitelisted here?

I think they were Dr Moo a friend of our Moo?
    Two Moos were on.

idk, i havnt even been whitelisted yet lol... still waiting on that
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:14 am

Aoyagi Ritsuka wrote:

even though i cant white list you,
    im pretty sure Hostail will get around it atleast around 12pm US Central Time,
    unless hes very very sleepy,

in another note,

this might not be much of a topic, but,

Which was the first anime you guys ever saw?!

for me it was
    (my earliest memories)
    Dragon Ball Z, (obviously)
    Rurouni Kenshin,
    Ranma 1/2,
    Inuyasha,

but back then i thought they were cartoons, XD
    the first time i knew i was watching something from Japan was
    AKIRA,
    and i was like,
    "HOLY CRAP! This is awesome!"
    i was amazed by the level of creativity and the power of feeling
    that that anime/movie had, it sure made a huge impact to me and has
    become one of the greatest reasons for my love of anime,
    : D

Top Five Fav Anime List,
    Air Gear, (mostly cause of the manga)
    School Days,
    CLANNAD,
    Kaze no Stigma,
    Steins;Gate,

Fav Female Char, Makise Kurisu!!!!!!!!!
    Fav Male Char, SpitFire, from Air Gear,
    Aoyagi Ritsuka
    Aoyagi Ritsuka

Post  Aoyagi Ritsuka Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:
    Aoyagi Ritsuka wrote:

in another note,

for me it was
    (my earliest memories)
    Dragon Ball Z, (obviously)
    Rurouni Kenshin,
    Ranma 1/2,
    Inuyasha,

the first time i knew i was watching something from Japan was
    AKIRA,
    and i was like,
    "HOLY CRAP! This is awesome!"
    i was amazed by the level of creativity and the power of feeling
    that that anime/movie had, it sure made a huge impact to me and has
    become one of the greatest reasons for my love of anime,
    : D

Top Five Fav Anime List,
    Air Gear, (mostly cause of the manga)
    School Days,
    CLANNAD,
    Kaze no Stigma,
    Steins;Gate,

Fav Female Char, Makise Kurisu!!!!!!!!!
    Fav Male Char, SpitFire, from Air Gear,

O-e uh.. My first was Pokemon.. xD trufax
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Whitelisted you Riellina, enjoy.
    Sorry for not whitelisting you quicker x) have been bussy with sleeping and working outside.

Also someone here who has xbox live? and BF3? and a gold membership?
    If you do happen to have xbox live then add me, my GT is "Hostail" (pretty obvious)

EDIT: But if you do add me, please tell me who you are :I
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Haha...dose random peeps addin'.
    Seriously though, it gets really annoying after a while. And they have names like this "sup3rsoldi4h3000". -_-'

EDIT: And my first "anime" was Pokemon, I didnt know it was anime tho. xD
    When I got a little older I started watching Naruto since many of my friends told me to watch it. It was awesome. ^^

Last edited by Mohajideus on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Mohajideus wrote:Haha...dose random peeps addin'.
    Seriously though, it gets really annoying after a while. And they have names like this "sup3rsoldi4h3000". -_-'
    copy pasta my friend :3
    Aoyagi Ritsuka
    Aoyagi Ritsuka

Post  Aoyagi Ritsuka Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Hostail wrote:Whitelisted you Riellina, enjoy.
    Sorry for not whitelisting you quicker x) have been bussy with sleeping and working outside.

It's no problem xD Thankies
    I'll join the server once I get home from college, 4:30 PM (i dont know gmt >_>) Time in gulfport Mississippi , US.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:12 pm

wow Shocked
    Main Thread - Page 3 20120110

My first anime would be Zoids, I am so sad that I can find no subs for it anyhere there are like a few random episodes but that's it. If you know where I can find one please let me know. First subbed and downloaded anime would be "Katekiyoushi Hitman Reborn" as for what I have seen and what are my favorites;
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Fratal
    verging on 1 month of time spent watching anime since July 2010, there is more but I have not checked that list recently but all the series I have finished are on there.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:46 pm

My first anime... was a very strange one, i was so young so I barely even knew what was going on, I think at first bugs were eating her or something?? then she got some kind of super power that does so that everything that tries to destroy or harm the nature looks like a monster or something... really strange anime, but cool (I think, barely remember it)
    Second anime I saw was directly after that (I was watching a polish gaming channel, and around midnight they showed anime instead.) was about loli girls with guns.... or something.
    First ever downloaded anime..... Spice & Wolf.

My top 5 faved anime must be:
    1. Spice & Wolf both seasons
    2. Tayutama Kiss on my deity
    3. Bakemonogatari (saw the other series first episode yesterday <3)
    4. Baccano
    5. Durarara

Yup.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 pm

HOSTAIL!, WHERE DID YOU FIND NISEMONOGATARI?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Fratal wrote:HOSTAIL!, WHERE DID YOU FIND NISEMONOGATARI?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
    http://www.animeseason.com/nisemonogatari/
    Good quality as well (on the first video)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    sounds kind of dumb, XD
    @sOL-lEKS

oh, i remember some part of that,
    when one of the futurama group wanted to see the edge of the universe,
    and used a sort of telescope and saw each other,
    and the other them were all wearing cowboy stuff, XD

also the one where they made entrances to parallel universes,
    where the differences were the choices from flipping a coin,
    More of the second one, not really the cowboy one lol but what about the galactic sector?

Sol-Leks wrote:
    Aoyagi Ritsuka wrote:

in another note,

Probably Speed Racer, my dad was a big fan of it.

Same here, my first anime when I knew what an anime was was forcibly Slayers, the person who introduced me to the concept of anime had me watch Slayers directly after.

Hostail wrote:Whitelisted you Riellina, enjoy.
    Sorry for not whitelisting you quicker x) have been bussy with sleeping
    lol

Also someone here who has xbox live? and BF3? and a gold membership?
    If you do happen to have xbox live then add me, my GT is "Hostail" (pretty obvious)

EDIT: But if you do add me, please tell me who you are :I
    I have an XBox account but don't get on it much anymore, add me I'm felinoel

Last edited by felinoel on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Can't watch online, must dl it. no worries I have a fansubbing group that is doing it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content