Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Main Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  felinoel Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:43 am

felinoel wrote:Anyone on that can try it?
    Nevermind, three problems fixed and a new one has popped up, this one appears to be with the Millenaire... hmmm
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:27 pm

In the end I find mods are for single-player and 'traditional way' is best for multiplayer. But I can understand you'd like a more dynamic world. I do find the world dynamic enough in the multiplayer already though...

Either way, it's interesting how it's never too late to learn new things. Today I found several new farm layouts as well as animal pen layouts. I do like the advanced farming system now.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:In the end I find mods are for single-player and 'traditional way' is best for multiplayer. But I can understand you'd like a more dynamic world. I do find the world dynamic enough in the multiplayer already though...

Either way, it's interesting how it's never too late to learn new things. Today I found several new farm layouts as well as animal pen layouts. I do like the advanced farming system now.
    Yeah but Millenaire turns Minecraft into an MMORTS, I LOVE MMORTSs!

Link me to these animal and farming systems.
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:36 pm

As long as it's the same in spirit, it's fine by me. And I can't exactly link something that I've 'discovered' on my own. Might not be the most original of things but it's practical. I could show by example if I ever get on the server.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:As long as it's the same in spirit, it's fine by me. And I can't exactly link something that I've 'discovered' on my own. Might not be the most original of things but it's practical. I could show by example if I ever get on the server.
    Well yeah all it does is adds villagers who build a town with your help and then you can tell them to attack other towns, Minecraft is still there.

Oh I thought you meant you discovered it on a site or something, ok in a couple of hours when I get home I should have this recent issue fixed too now that I know what is wrong with it.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Ummmm what has changed in farming?
    I'm around 2months in the back when it comes to changelogs and other shit...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Icarium wrote:Ummmm what has changed in farming?
    Well there are carrots and potatoes now.
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Icarium wrote:Ummmm what has changed in farming?

Also, seeds now breed chicken, wheat still for cows/sheep, and carrots are used for pigs. Also you can put a carrot on a fishing rod to make a carrot-on-a-stick to ride a pig and CONTROL it. It's more useful than you may think, but you do need a reserve of carrots as the pig does eat it over time. And you can let it take a 'bite' out of the carrot's durability to give it a boost of speed. Maximum speed is 5 blocks a second or something..? I dunno. Testing has shown that splash potions of speed do affect it, making it a speeding wonder.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Ummmm and how do I get hold of carrots and potatoes?
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:21 pm

New rare zombie drops. Also, randomly generated villages (generated in 1.4.2 or the like) tend to have potatoes or carrots among the crops. I found mine at a nearby Egyptian village. (I call them Egyptians as they live in a vast desert and are advanced farmers, they really are just plain ol' Testificates)

Edit: Huh, today's eShredder's birthday? I didn't see that one around though. Hmm... Oh well.

Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 pm

4:50 PM
    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    10:46 AM
    It has been too long... I forgot this place for awhile... 6 days went by and no post from me. I may or may not have returned. But at least I remember...
    Ah welcome back, Hos was just asking about you too.

I know. I read every thing. I tell you when I miss something. Which wont happen anyway. Because I always know what you say. I may be ignored by many. But I watch and listen. Even when they think I'm not there. I'm sure I'll learn something useful sometime. ...I get distracted somewhat easily... Especially when I think about them... ...My friends and foes... Happiness and sadness... Anger and madness... That is my experience with boy scout troop 1444. And it's a pretty darn unique one as well. Why must they separate me from my friends! That stupid force field we call our patrols. No body in the troop even cares about anything anymore! What ever happened to the times when we used to do fun things? What ever happened to the times when people did the right things?

I'm the only one who sees that our meetings are in chaos. And I know why! They all care more about being derped up stupid with their friends to care about anything at all! I'm stuck with a bunch of idiots in the Vikings Patrol while the people I like and get along with are all in the Flaming Arrows Patrol! I'm stuck with someone who I wish would just die or something and someone who is annoyingly happy and inexperienced with life! ...Anyway... ...I have friends... Two very good friends... Brothers known as Docdocdoc01 and ClamyZZZ in Minecraft... On one camp out I forced Clamy to be with the Vikings. Just having him there was enough to make things better. But after the camp out he returned to the Flaming arrows and then it was back to the hate of my patrol. Which leads to more hate for myself...

I want to be with my friends. But my friends don't want to be with me. They don't care who they are with as long as they are friends. While I try to fight the misery I succumb to after every meeting and camp out because if I don't I'll never see them. I go through these struggles and nobody knows! Nobody cares! If I told them they wont understand! They wont know how bad it is! They'll never know how bad it is! ...I just got distracted by a tiny notch in my fingernail and while looking at what I just said I asked myself, "What the heck am I saying?" Because of this I am unable to finish my finishing words. Which I think is for the best...

5:58 PM
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:54 pm

sooooo... any news on the server?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:29 am

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:New rare zombie drops. Also, randomly generated villages (generated in 1.4.2 or the like) tend to have potatoes or carrots among the crops. I found mine at a nearby Egyptian village. (I call them Egyptians as they live in a vast desert and are advanced farmers, they really are just plain ol' Testificates)

Edit: Huh, today's eShredder's birthday? I didn't see that one around though. Hmm... Oh well.

So yeaah, major zombie grinders!

Icarium wrote:sooooo... any news on the server?
    I assume if I delete the French language file it should fix it, but I am asking the Millenaire thread to be sure.
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:34 am

Playing around in single-player with Millenaire, I found nothing major yet, only a Mayan house right in front of my spawn. Only two people live there and do nothing but rest all day long. That being said, it seems the mod has it's own music. I was quite surprised to hear it as I worked on my portal to hell using a bucket. Looks like I don't need to use my own music for Minecraft anymore, this is good enough!

Edit: Aww, I'm gonna miss having my name green. I liked it more than blue.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:39 am

Ughh.... played a little today and I am totally disgusted by new sounds =\

Edit:
    /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Last edited by Icarium on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:40 am

Err... Yeah. The new block-walking sounds are mostly ridiculous, though distinct and easy to mind. The new mob sounds are... Unpleasant. But that's the point really. It's nice to be able to actually hear skeletons waltzing about. The spiders are way more creepy now though. And loud. Oh so loud.
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Err... Yeah. The new block-walking sounds are mostly ridiculous, though distinct and easy to mind. The new mob sounds are... Unpleasant. But that's the point really. It's nice to be able to actually hear skeletons waltzing about. The spiders are way more creepy now though. And loud. Oh so loud.

I love how the cows make a huffing noise. And I don't really like the sound skeletons make when they get hurt. What the heck is that noise?
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Undead bones being broken? No idea. Swords don't exactly 'smash' things.

Also, Norman builders seem to be able to Shine Spark onto the roofs of buildings if they want to climb them. The one worker I saw even crashed through her own house's ceiling after night was done and the time to work was going on again.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:13 am

11:15 PM
    I sat on the living room couch and thought about things. I mostly thought about now. I now sit on the near by purple chase writing this post while my clock ticks by and Spycat writes a book.
    Main Thread - Page 11 Img_0310
    This is where I sit. I spent much of today playing Alone in the Dark 3 on the mauve laptop there. And as always my clock is ticking and ticking.

Main Thread - Page 11 Img_0311
    This is my ADD clock. Because time is not forever. That is why that clock exist. It's too late because days are lot long. That is always how it is. Even more so if you wake up at 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM and start your day at 12:00 PM. I chose to make that clock in to the ADD clock because it ticked. I wanted a ticking clock in my life. But not just and old clock could do. Only an ADD clock could fit my needs.

But anyway. There is a point to this post. I once said I should post some of my art some time. So that's what I'm doing. Just open the spoiler box below:

Spoiler:

11:57 PM
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Server news?
    Yes, I am impatient... I wanted to play with you all once again Razz
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Icarium wrote:Server news?
    Sorry, internet went out over the weekend, it was horrible, ok so the server should be working fine now.

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Playing around in single-player with Millenaire, I found nothing major yet, only a Mayan house right in front of my spawn. Only two people live there and do nothing but rest all day long. That being said, it seems the mod has it's own music. I was quite surprised to hear it as I worked on my portal to hell using a bucket. Looks like I don't need to use my own music for Minecraft anymore, this is good enough!

Edit: Aww, I'm gonna miss having my name green. I liked it more than blue.
    That is a lonebuilding, not a village, lonebuildings will spawn up in random areas, watch out for bandits and murderers.

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Undead bones being broken? No idea. Swords don't exactly 'smash' things.

Also, Norman builders seem to be able to Shine Spark onto the roofs of buildings if they want to climb them. The one worker I saw even crashed through her own house's ceiling after night was done and the time to work was going on again.
    lol, they used to poof down underground, which was HORRIBLE when you were exploring in a dark cave system and out of no where a face peeks around the corner... x.x;
    Them being on the roof is much better now.

Icarium wrote:Ughh.... played a little today and I am totally disgusted by new sounds =\

Edit:
    /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Ugh I hate the new gravel...
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:42 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Sorry, internet went out over the weekend, it was horrible, ok so the server should be working fine now.

Sadly - not working for me... neither 99.xx.xx.xx nor 162.xx.xx.xx
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:17 am

Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Sadly - not working for me... neither 99.xx.xx.xx nor 162.xx.xx.xx
    Really? Where should I go to find the IP then.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:28 am

Hey guys, just checking by, I think I'm 18 now. *checks time* yup, I am.

On the other hand, I have been playing a lot of Anno 2070 lately... Gosh its addicting... and fucking oil leaks, was playing a game with Tomiz this weekend, Fucking oil leak happens. Yeaah, thats how good I am at this game.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:41 am

Hostail wrote:Hey guys, just checking by, I think I'm 18 now. *checks time* yup, I am.

On the other hand, I have been playing a lot of Anno 2070 lately... Gosh its addicting... and fucking oil leaks, was playing a game with Tomiz this weekend, Fucking oil leak happens. Yeaah, thats how good I am at this game.
    Damn you're young, stop that.

Also try my server.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content