Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Main Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  pizzamanilla Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:03 am

Hostail wrote:Hey guys, just checking by, I think I'm 18 now. *checks time* yup, I am.

On the other hand, I have been playing a lot of Anno 2070 lately... Gosh its addicting... and fucking oil leaks, was playing a game with Tomiz this weekend, Fucking oil leak happens. Yeaah, thats how good I am at this game.

Happy Birthday!

EDIT: Welcome to the 18+ club.

And DAMN, I have a new waifu... Rikka Takanashi. So damn in love with her.

Main Thread - Page 12 1zr1dfr
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:35 am

felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:Server news?
    Yes, I am impatient... I wanted to play with you all once again Razz
    Sorry, internet went out over the weekend, it was horrible, ok so the server should be working fine now.

Sadly - not working for me... neither 99.xx.xx.xx nor 162.xx.xx.xx
    Really? Where should I go to find the IP then.

Duh... Ok... let's start by finding your local ip pool... assuming you have two computers connected to the router:
    linux - open terminal and type ifconfig; if you're using wired connection with your router look at entry named eth0... if wireless: wlan0
    windows - open command console and type ipconfig; if you're using wired connection with your router look at entry named Ethernet adapter... if wireless: Wireless LAN adapter

Note down both IP addresses. If they follow the pattern 162.198.1.XXX that means it is your private IP address pool - we don't have any use of it... at all.

Now... to find your public IP address you can dig through your router/modem settings to have the definite answer (yes, it is listed somewhere there)...
    Or you can use websites like whatismyip.com ip-lookup.net
    If it shows something like 99.177.172.185 then this is the address you want people to use. And if we cannot connect then it means that either you have wrong port forwarding (if you are not sure about that and want my help PM me with your router model) or minecraft server is badly configured... or both Razz
    On the miecraft server config - if you are indeed using port forwarding and thus you are behind NAT, your server.properties file should either have empty server-ip value or your private IP address. If you are not behind NAT -enter your public IP.

Apart from that, some firewall could block the connection.... as your server is on ubuntu, default firewall is sfw (simple firewall). To see if it is enabled, open terminal and type sudo ufw status. If it is enabled, make sure there is an entry allowing connections through the minecraft server port (default 25565 - if you changed it, then we need to know it to be able to connect). If there is no such entry add it by typing sudo ufw allow (port number) (ex. sudo ufw allow 25565).

If you don't have any firewall then it couldh be some config in your netework options... though I highly doubt it and also it would cover another 100-word post by itself...

Edit: wall of text hits you for 9999
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:48 am

I don't know what the hell is up with the forum timezone when I'm not logged in. Oh well... Happy birthday Hostail!

Yep, setting up a server with a router is the most annoying thing ever. For some damn reason I can't access my router settings so I will never be able to host a server for incoming connections whatsoever... That being said I have work today so I can't spare the time to play anyway.

Also, gee these weapons are strong. I was testing out stuff in creative, and, well, killing an Iron Golem in three hits seems a bit excessive. Then again it takes a while to get something like that (critical hits with a Norman Broadsword fully enchanted while under the influence of strength II) Now I just wish the stupid fort would start buying the resources they need for building...
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 am

For all young... and not-so-young ;P vikings out there

Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:14 pm

12:03 PM
    ...I'm invisible!...
    ...Why am I unheard and invisible to all...? ...It makes no sense... If someone is not part of their conversations then that someone does not exist... ...I know that for a fact... ...If you don't see this you probably don't really care about the one who is unheard...

12:15 PM
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:14 pm

I hear a lot and see a lot. Sometimes seeing instead of ignoring can lead me into trouble but it all depends on what I do with what I see. I don't ignore people that don't deserve to be ignored though! Or at least I try not to.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    12:03 PM
    ...I'm invisible!...
    ...Why am I unheard and invisible to all...? ...It makes no sense... If someone is not part of their conversations then that someone does not exist... ...I know that for a fact... ...If you don't see this you probably don't really care about the one who is unheard...

12:15 PM
    This is a forum, if you are not a part of our conversations, then you should become a part. thats how easy it is.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Today was nice day... until I finished watching Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica...

Seriously, this series is one great 'wtf' and my good mood went down the drain the moment final episode started... Am so confused I don't even know how I should feel about it...
    I certainly recommend watching it though...
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:14 pm

My sleeping rhythm has been ok for a quite a while. I go to bed early, can get up pretty easily in the morning and always wake up few minutes before my alarm goes off.

The problem is, that I don't really want to do anything after getting home. I just sit here in my room, drinking coffee, bored and trying to come up with something. And when I should go to sleep (or when I should be already sleeping, like right now) I suddenly want to play or watch something.

That's because I used to play games and watch anime in the night.

Icarium wrote:Today was nice day... until I finished watching Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica...

Seriously, this series is one great 'wtf' and my good mood went down the drain the moment final episode started... Am so confused I don't even know how I should feel about it...
    I certainly recommend watching it though...

You are probably just like I was. It was exactly a year ago when I watched it. And I'm still confused. I have been thinking to watch it again for a while.

Hostail wrote:Hey guys, just checking by, I think I'm 18 now. *checks time* yup, I am.

Happy birthday! I see you have become old too.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:22 am

Yup,

Also, I got a new phone on my birthday, Sony Xperia Acro S. What I wanted was an Sony Xperia S but heck, there was no regular S... just the waterproof Acro S.
    But thats not the point, the point is that its Google Voice search is amazing...
    I played around with it, googled a few stuff, almost everything I said was accurately googled.
    What really surprised me was when I searched for the app "Bakatsuki Reader".... It even got that right, I don't usually talk with phones but heck, this one is a keeper.

EDIT: Look at me, just rambling about random stuff while being half asleep.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:55 am

Hostail wrote:Yup,

Also, I got a new phone on my birthday, Sony Xperia Acro S. What I wanted was an Sony Xperia S but heck, there was no regular S... just the waterproof Acro S.
    But thats not the point, the point is that its Google Voice search is amazing...
    I played around with it, googled a few stuff, almost everything I said was accurately googled.
    What really surprised me was when I searched for the app "Bakatsuki Reader".... It even got that right, I don't usually talk with phones but heck, this one is a keeper.

EDIT: Look at me, just rambling about random stuff while being half asleep.

inb4 the stage where it becomes just a phone and your friends want to play games on it ;_;

Gotta love Google phones (and iPhones).
    Although, you're one of the few I know that actually uses the voice feature. The commercials overglorify it, but I guess it's as useful as they claim it to be. Maybe I should use it more on my Galaxy S2. (Sucks I don't have the S3). That Xperia totally beats my phone.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:55 am

1:19 AM
    Hostail wrote:This is a forum, if you are not a part of our conversations, then you should become a part. thats how easy it is.
    But what if you can't? What if you say too much stuff that no one cares about and it cause you to stop existing to them? What if people did not notice you exist even if they were once good friends? Perhaps I have been simply unheard so many times that I have given up. But as always there is no one there to know. What if you tried to tell someone something and they did not notice and you got right in their face and told them and you still did not exist to them? He was a best friend and now he does not care. He is just a someone to me now. Nothing more. Nothing less. At least, that is what I want to think... Just because someone is an introvert does not mean they don't want any attention. Why does no one understand? Why am I no one to them? ...Oh well. It does not matter any more. I switched boy scout patrols. I with the guy who care now. They sounded so exited to have me with them. The other guys wont even notice I'm not there. I am nobody to them after all. I get sidetracked so very easily. Anyway, there are times in life when all I want is some kind of response. Some feed back of some kind. My last post was a test. But the post before that was another story. I think I may have a liking to compliments. But I really have no real idea.

1:54 AM
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:35 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    1:19 AM
    Hostail wrote:This is a forum, if you are not a part of our conversations, then you should become a part. thats how easy it is.
    But what if you can't? What if you say too much stuff that no one cares about and it cause you to stop existing to them? What if people did not notice you exist even if they were once good friends? Perhaps I have been simply unheard so many times that I have given up. But as always there is no one there to know. What if you tried to tell someone something and they did not notice and you got right in their face and told them and you still did not exist to them? He was a best friend and now he does not care. He is just a someone to me now. Nothing more. Nothing less. At least, that is what I want to think... Just because someone is an introvert does not mean they don't want any attention. Why does no one understand? Why am I no one to them? ...Oh well. It does not matter any more. I switched boy scout patrols. I with the guy who care now. They sounded so exited to have me with them. The other guys wont even notice I'm not there. I am nobody to them after all. I get sidetracked so very easily. Anyway, there are times in life when all I want is some kind of response. Some feed back of some kind. My last post was a test. But the post before that was another story. I think I may have a liking to compliments. But I really have no real idea.

1:54 AM

Long... anyway - as someone once said to me: if someone whom you called a good friend stopped caring, then he was not your friend to begin with... and with that you must notice the difference between friend and acquaintance...
    or something like that Smile
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:53 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:blablabla

Rikka!

Also, happy B-Day Hostail ^_^

Last edited by Tomiz on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:54 pm

The more you understand someone the more you can have sympathy for them. That's the main reason people naturally don't want to deal with strangers, so they don't get attached for no reason. You just have a bit of a negative outlook there Treefrog, I just hope you pass through that phase of life without too much trouble!
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:01 pm

it's so calm in here it just screams for a gif showing that

Main Thread - Page 12 1780333_o
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Main Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mcu902ZWTS1r0bfc6
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:00 am

Tomiz wrote:.gif here

Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:29 am

Yeah it has been quite quiet but I don't mind that, after all Autumn can be a busy season!

Also, the page is starting to take time to load due to gifs, might wanna hold back on posting more than a few per page. It is how it is!
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Nah... it's only because the gif I posted is ~4MB... and that's a lot... sorry, did not notice it when I was posting Smile
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Icarium wrote:it's so calm in here it just screams for a gif showing that

Main Thread - Page 12 1780333_o
    Sorry I've been away... my grandmother died.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:19 am

8:56 PM
    I was going to say something. But I don't remember exactly what it was. But when I took a look at my last post to remember what that last thing I said was I remembered something else I wanted to say quite a few days ago:

Icarium wrote:As someone once said to me: if someone whom you called a good friend stopped caring, then he was not your friend to begin with... and with that you must notice the difference between friend and acquaintance...
    or something like that Smile
    Here's the thing: There was no doubt about him being a friend. I'm unsure if he truly was a good friend. But he was certainly closer than just about anyone else I was friends with at the time. he was not a close friend. But he was a good friend.

But now I just don't know... He might still be a friend... And he probably is... But is he good friend? That's what I don't think he is. But I don't know because the troop has been boring and separated these days. And I don't like it. I liked going on a walk through the wilds with him Doc and Clamy at summer camp. That was fun and the environment was inspirational for my video game ideas. It was a small group of crazy people all lead by me while sleep deprived and in a rather wacky mood. I love doing that but no one wants to do that. They only care about games they can play in chairs. While I sit there, longing for an adventure with a small group of good friends. Or if not an adventure, at least something where we can have fun and just forget about everybody for awhile.

9:30 PM
    12:48 AM
    Look at the time! It's tomorrow already. During the day my sister-in-law will be coming over to bake baked goods (Not to be confused with baked bads) with Spycat. And I'm going to stand there and look pretty put little pictures of ponies on them because the day after is the premiere of season 3 of MLP. So my friends Doc and Clamy will be sleeping over because it will be on at 9:00 AM. Which is ridiculous in my opinion. But I'm sure they have a decent enough reason for it. I feel just a little bit slightly disoriented by this white on black. That kind of stuff has been happening tonight. That should worry me. But it doesn't. Its actually somewhat normal for me. I would not be surprised if I start to fall over again next time I stand up. I think this all might have to do with sleep deprivation. I really don't mind it much. It has yet to cause anything that bad to happen. Just things like flopping on the ground due to some kind of brain failure thing and slight vision loss (And full vision loss not long ago) for normally about one or two seconds at most. Sleep deprivation does stuff like that to people. If I get too tired while sleep deprived I have dreams as I'm falling asleep. Which is problematic for me because of how my dreams are. They just are not happy. Or they are happy until I fall off a cliff and wake up just before I hit the ground and die. Its probably a good thing I don't have many dreams.

I'm so ADD. I just say stuff. No one cares about much I have to say because I tend to want to say pointless things about me and my life and whatnot that nobody cares anything about. That's why I'm not part of the conversations. That's why no one cares enough to hear me.

1:17 AM
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:56 pm

felinoel wrote:Sorry I've been away... my grandmother died.

R.I.P.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:42 am

1:32 AM

...This place feels so empty... ...Anyway, the morning three days ago was the morning after my last post. I think it was a little after 1:00 when my sister-in-law came to bake muffins and brownies with me and Spycat. It was the day before the season 3 premiere of MLP. At the end of the day my friends Doc and Clamy came over and we had the most boring night we have ever had. First I bored everyone to death with Alone in the Dark. Which made Spycat fall asleep faster than normal. Soon enough, Clamy fell asleep. I think I ran out of ways of entertaining people. I lacked the sleep deprivation for any of my silliness. So with just me and Doc left, I made him play Slender. Because he is the least brave of all of us. But just as I was expecting, it was nothing compared to Amnesia and it's many custom stories. So he was just wandering through those woods like it was nothing instead of hiding behind the couch like when we play Amnesia. And we normally play Amnesia with the lights dimmed and we played Slender with the lights off.

I woke up the next day and woke up Spycat and we all watched the new episode of MLP. Then we had a better day then usual because I was not the only one with a functional brain. Normally everyone just watches me play Amnesia because they don't have the brain power for anything.

Now that I have said all that, I now will say the somewhat more important part:
    During this hole course of two days of what should have been filled with excitement and would have been filled with excitement probably just one year ago, I never really felt excited. It was like my excitement was just locked away and never seen again. Only now that sleep deprivation is beginning again do I feel a few feelings of that excitement which I did not have. A new trailer for Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs came out recently and it did not excite me like the first one. Which should not be happening! I feel a bit hungry. That feeling of hunger I have right now feels like it feels just a little bit like excitement. I don't like that. It's just that shakey feeling. It's almost like the feeling of being slightly nervous, like an excited kind of nervous. It's like feelings like excitement have gone from "Excitement!" to "...Excitement..." Have I over suppressed my emotions? Have I been excited about something that has let me down too many times? Or have I just seen too much? ...I need to lay down for a minute... ...After some time on the couch, I have discovered my mind has been over filled. It needs to be cleared. I need to sleep. It could be days before I continue what is said. But it is more likely to simply be a lot of hours. But even more likely is never. This line of thoughts is soon to fall apart. Bits and pieces may be salvageable. But to rebuild the line is very unlikely.

2:41 AM
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:02 am

Quick update:
    I will be off for some time - my video card got fried Sad

If you know any place I could get Radeon HD4670 512M GDDR3 MXM-II reasonably cheap (cheaper than 200EUR -.-") please let me know....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content