Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

Hostail
    Hostail

Main Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Hostail Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Fratal wrote:that weeks theme was "lovely" which linked to the wiki page for admiral Ackbar which in turn means "IT'S A TRAP!".
    Those who doesn't understand after this point should just move on with their lives and forget everything they saw.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Hostail wrote:
    Fratal wrote:that weeks theme was "lovely" which linked to the wiki page for admiral Ackbar which in turn means "IT'S A TRAP!".
    Those who doesn't understand after this point should just move on with their lives and forget everything they saw.
    I lol'ed unreasonably hard at that comment. XD
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:12 am

Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:Thanks a lot man... I was eating at the time I clicked the link Sad

Edit: I think the server is waaaay overloaded with all these mods and can't handle the stress well enough...
    I don't have this problem..?

Maybe this is the problem?

The problem I am talking about is the massive lag when:
    1) you are logging on
    2) you are exploring and server is generating new chunks
    3) you are revisiting chunks not visited for long periods of time
    I'm seeing a bit of lag during those times but nothing that could be called 'massive'

I AM terraforming an ocean biome to spawn in a Millenaire village though so current lag will likely be the world anchor on that.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:10 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:Thanks a lot man... I was eating at the time I clicked the link Sad

Edit: I think the server is waaaay overloaded with all these mods and can't handle the stress well enough...

1) you are logging on
    I'm seeing a bit of lag during those times but nothing that could be called 'massive'

I AM terraforming an ocean biome to spawn in a Millenaire village though so current lag will likely be the world anchor on that.
    Hmm.. maybe I overreacted on the massive part... but if someone other than me (&& nick != 'felinoel') experiences 10-15sec lag when visiting new area then something IS wrong.... and if you aren't experiencing this, then your bandwidth cannot handle the stress... simple as that... (also note - there were no such issues ever on Hostail's server)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

1) you are logging on

Hmm.. maybe I overreacted on the massive part... but if someone other than me (&& nick != 'felinoel') experiences 10-15sec lag when visiting new area then something IS wrong.... and if you aren't experiencing this, then your bandwidth cannot handle the stress... simple as that... (also note - there were no such issues ever on Hostail's server)
    lol && nick !=

Do note, Hos' server was a Bukkit server, mine is Vanilla.
    Mine also has more mods and there shouldn't be too much reason to explore too often anyways, though my lag experiences are usually 5-7 sec...
    Also... we weren't allowed to explore new areas on Hos' server anyways...
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:21 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

1) you are logging on

lol && nick !=

Mine also has more mods and there shouldn't be too much reason to explore too often anyways, though my lag experiences are usually 5-7 sec...

I updated everything including java (because why not Razz) maybe it will help...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

1) you are logging on

lol && nick !=

I updated everything including java (because why not Razz) maybe it will help...
    While you're there why not give the new continent a look over, it is for pep's Millenaire town and is around the coords of 0, 242
    I left the terraformer running all last night so it should be close to done...
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Ummm sure....
    Btw - yesterday while exploring japanese town appeared :p and not so far away from my place Very Happy

Edit: I'm not exactly sure it was supposed to look like this but theres a shitton of random height dirt pillars all over the ocean... it looks like a scene from a bad-trip parkour nightmare
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:56 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

1) you are logging on

lol && nick !=

Eh? I don't remember if mine was Bukkit, hold on let me check.

Nope, its vanilla.
    Also you were allowed to explore on my server.

And I believe you have around 1-2 major mods more than me, but I did have hundreds of Mystcraft worlds! Fun times when I forced people to explore worlds for me.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Icarium wrote:Ummm sure....
    Btw - yesterday while exploring japanese town appeared :p and not so far away from my place Very Happy

Edit: I'm not exactly sure it was supposed to look like this but theres a shitton of random height dirt pillars all over the ocean... it looks like a scene from a bad-trip parkour nightmare
    Cool! PM me its coords so I can make note of it for myself if you don't mind.

Those pillars are from a terraformer terraforming the ocean biome so that I can spawn in a village for pep.

Hostail wrote:Eh? I don't remember if mine was Bukkit, hold on let me check.

Nope, its vanilla.
    Also you were allowed to explore on my server.

And I believe you have around 1-2 major mods more than me, but I did have hundreds of Mystcraft worlds! Fun times when I forced people to explore worlds for me.
    I must be thinking of a different server of yours, because I remember you getting mad at me for exploring, it having bukkit mods, and no Mystcraft at all.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:13 pm

coords are more or less (0, +300)... it's really hard to miss even from ~150 blocks away - it stands out on the map quite a lot Smile
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Fratal wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    I lol'ed unreasonably hard at that comment. XD
    Nah totally reasonable.

Icarium wrote:coords are more or less (0, +300)... it's really hard to miss even from ~150 blocks away - it stands out on the map quite a lot Smile
    ...are you serious?!?! A village spawned on that? I thought I would have to manually spawn one there!
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 pm

noooo.... village spawned on otally different area... in a birch forest west of my place... and the terraforming is northeast from it Smile
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Icarium wrote:noooo.... village spawned on otally different area... in a birch forest west of my place... and the terraforming is northeast from it Smile
    ...I...see...

Here let me clear the confusion then.

Icarium wrote:Ummm sure....
    Cool! PM me its coords so I can make note of it for myself if you don't mind.

Those pillars are from a terraformer terraforming the ocean biome so that I can spawn in a village for pep.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:18 am

Boy it's been a while. I guess I stopped coming since getting into the server was a bit tedious for me. Too lazy to download the mods and whatnot required to join (sorry feli ;_Wink. Plus, too much time with college animation assignments and TERA.

Oh, who here plays TERA? What server? I need people to play with ;_;

And I hope to become more active in the kin again.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:21 am

pizzamanilla wrote:Boy it's been a while. I guess I stopped coming since getting into the server was a bit tedious for me. Too lazy to download the mods and whatnot required to join (sorry feli ;_Wink. Plus, too much time with college animation assignments and TERA.

I was wondering why I hadn't seen my old neighbor... :'c

I played TERA, though my account has probably been deleted.

Woo.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:42 am

pizzamanilla wrote:Boy it's been a while. I guess I stopped coming since getting into the server was a bit tedious for me. Too lazy to download the mods and whatnot required to join (sorry feli ;_Wink. Plus, too much time with college animation assignments and TERA.

I play on Killian, at the moment Elin Priest of level 34. Well, I don't really play, because my notebook blew up last thursday and is being repaired at the moment...
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:16 am

felinoel wrote:I was wondering why I hadn't seen my old neighbor... :'c

Woo.

I-I'm sorry ;_; I'll try and see if I can go on the server sometime soon.

Tomiz wrote:I play on Killian, at the moment Elin Priest of level 34. Well, I don't really play, because my notebook blew up last thursday and is being repaired at the moment...

Yea, I just started a couple weeks ago on Tempest Reach. Still only lvl 18 Warrior Elin. I also missed my chance at buying a swimsuit before it became free ;_;
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:50 pm

will1b wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Also, I've been alone on the server all day Sad

On a side note, where the hell's the macerator? I have absolutely no clue and I've been trying to contact feli on Steam to no avail.
    I am at work?

Sorry about that, timezones are confusing things. At least I won't be having the same issue again.
    Oh because you made your own macerator now or is it because you hunted me down?

pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:I was wondering why I hadn't seen my old neighbor... :'c

Woo.

I-I'm sorry ;_; I'll try and see if I can go on the server sometime soon.
    Yay! *waits*
    Message me on Steam if you have any issues.
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:19 pm

felinoel wrote:
    will1b wrote:Sorry about that, timezones are confusing things. At least I won't be having the same issue again.
    I made my own macerator. I also have windmill power along with a compressor, extractor and electric furnace. Just getting more materials to get some of the industrial things (Grinders, electrolyzers etc.) from gregtech.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:39 pm

will1b wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    will1b wrote:Sorry about that, timezones are confusing things. At least I won't be having the same issue again.
    I made my own macerator. I also have windmill power along with a compressor, extractor and electric furnace. Just getting more materials to get some of the industrial things (Grinders, electrolyzers etc.) from gregtech.
    I can't figure out how to power my roller... the electrical engine converts EU to MJ, right?
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:52 pm

and again, i cant set up the damn FTB, stupid game. . .>.>
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:and again, i cant set up the damn FTB, stupid game. . .>.>
    Are you following the directions linked to in the OP?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:20 am

felinoel wrote:
    Sol-Leks wrote:and again, i cant set up the damn FTB, stupid game. . .>.>
    Are you following the directions linked to in the OP?
    Also did you make sure to extract the right folder of millienaire? Theres a folder inside the first folder which you have to extract, thats, how I got it to work.

I'm a little teapot.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:32 am

Etrian Odyssey 4. Great game (er demo). Can't wait for release.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content