Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Main Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Hostail wrote:We could always decide to all hop on one server to play together, I wouldn't mind making a new account on the NA servers, but I don't know how much I will play on it or how my ping will be...

And I have always been unable to connect to Feli's server.

Well, I'm assuming most of you are on the EU servers right? Plus, we're halfway across the world from each other (like literally) so I might not really matter. Been thinking of making another account on the EU servers anyway.

Oh and Wizardry Online seems interesting. That permadeath system. But it may take away from my PSO2 time.
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:05 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    W128 wrote:Bought it purely for DayZ, played it for hours with about five people, after two weeks everyone got busy with other stuff and forgot about it. It's nice that the standalone is being developed.

Gta 4 multiplayer sounds fun. What was wrong with the cd-key?

somehting about not being vaild, after reading some steam forum threads and giving up on it for like 3 weeks. I finally worked. not really sure how it worked in the end.

Can play almost any day after 5 pm.

That's perfect. I'll contact you in steam or skype and you can do the same. Maybe tomorrow?

It's getting late (22:05), but I'm going to quickly try out Planetside 2.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:08 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    4:07 PM
    I'm behind on my game development class!
    Art side or programming side?
    ...probably art side...
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Heck... Something's wrong. Everyone who installed Planetside 2 from steam and don't live in america can't log in from the launcher. Beta accounts work fine.

My precious 1,5 hours...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:14 am

I have the PS2_setup.exe on my desktop but I can not download the game cause I have almost used all my downloads... (500GB btw) Sad

Ohh... and if any of you guys want to make an NA LoL account use this referral code link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=50ac644f9fe81076605832
    also pizza might want to post his own referral link in case you want Him to get the referral rewards.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:34 am

Fratal wrote:I have the PS2_setup.exe on my desktop but I can not download the game cause I have almost used all my downloads... (500GB btw) Sad

Ohh... and if any of you guys want to make an NA LoL account use this referral code link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=50ac644f9fe81076605832
    also pizza might want to post his own referral link in case you want Him to get the referral rewards.
    Would be a good idea.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:19 pm

3:20 PM
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    ...probably art side...

I read every thing everyone says. You don't need to remind me of things you say. But anyway, I think I answered this question before it was asked. Sometimes I feel as if you are in the past. But maybe that's just me. But anyway, about your question: I really don't exactly know. Your question is odd and seems out of place. It looks like you are making assumptions without evidence. The home school game development class I take on the internet is not that simple. But one thing I was behind on was art. But it was basically everything. Also, I have not done any programming yet and I don't know when I will. So it could not really be programming. I have 3D modeling stuff I need to learn. But I had higher priorities.

I'd like to let you know that sometimes there are some occasional occasions where you seem rather socially awkward. But only sometimes. Almost as if there are just a few small things about interaction with people that you don't understand but try to do them anyway. The only thing that is wrong with that is when you say things like this. And some times I feel as if I get this feeling from you that feels like you are there but you are not. Almost as if you are a puppet and you are controlling your puppet that is you. And that puppet that is you being controlled by you is what sits in front of the computer and types these post. I feel like the personality in your post is very empty but still very much there and is still you, human, and alive. My memory is not perfect and every thing I have said and am about to say may be wrong. But I do remember that you care too much. You said it yourself. I don't know you offline. But I have this feeling that I see some very small signs of very small things. But then again, my brain has died and my memories have stopped flowing.

Some time I might look though every thing you have said here and see how well my memory works. But I probably will forget to. But I began thinking as I wrote this that it might be interesting if you went and made some walls of text about yourself. You could talk about your brain and how it feels. Or what your everyday life is like. But it is nothing close to necessary and I'm guessing you probably don't want to. And really my brain is completely overloaded with thoughts right now from saying so much and I really don't care much about what I'm saying and I need to go.

4:19 PM
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:16 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    ...probably art side...

I read every thing everyone says. You don't need to remind me of things you say. But anyway, I think I answered this question before it was asked. Sometimes I feel as if you are in the past. But maybe that's just me. But anyway, about your question: I really don't exactly know. Your question is odd and seems out of place. It looks like you are making assumptions without evidence. The home school game development class I take on the internet is not that simple. But one thing I was behind on was art. But it was basically everything. Also, I have not done any programming yet and I don't know when I will. So it could not really be programming. I have 3D modeling stuff I need to learn. But I had higher priorities.

Aah, I also have to make a game for my school. But I have no idea what kind of game, and the deadline of when I have to tell my teacher what kind of game I'm doing is getting closer... I thought that, everything art wise/3D model wise... will be left out, either I make something really simple (Think of the dawrvina games, with small green humans made out of just a few pixels.) or I borrow stuff from the internet, cause its such a generous place...
    I am seriously bad with coming up with ideas, I have had a few, but they have come and gone and in the end I always think "It wouldn't work out anyways.." or "It wouldn't be a good game." So yeah, do you have an idea yet for your game development class?
    Also what language are you using?

just curious questions from a curious lazy programmer

also sorry if I have already asked and/or you have already answered these questions... my memory is not my strong side.

Also, steam sale is on, got this list of hidden sales if anyone is interested
    Spoiler:

Noticed some spelling errors... oh well,
    Thanks to this sale I will 100% buy Arma 2.

EDIT: just noticed that DayZ has a small area in the ARMA II 40% off page on steam, neat.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:46 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    ...probably art side...

I'd like to let you know that sometimes there are some occasional occasions where you seem rather socially awkward. But only sometimes. Almost as if there are just a few small things about interaction with people that you don't understand but try to do them anyway. The only thing that is wrong with that is when you say things like this. And some times I feel as if I get this feeling from you that feels like you are there but you are not. Almost as if you are a puppet and you are controlling your puppet that is you. And that puppet that is you being controlled by you is what sits in front of the computer and types these post. I feel like the personality in your post is very empty but still very much there and is still you, human, and alive. My memory is not perfect and every thing I have said and am about to say may be wrong. But I do remember that you care too much. You said it yourself. I don't know you offline. But I have this feeling that I see some very small signs of very small things. But then again, my brain has died and my memories have stopped flowing.

Some time I might look though every thing you have said here and see how well my memory works. But I probably will forget to. But I began thinking as I wrote this that it might be interesting if you went and made some walls of text about yourself. You could talk about your brain and how it feels. Or what your everyday life is like. But it is nothing close to necessary and I'm guessing you probably don't want to. And really my brain is completely overloaded with thoughts right now from saying so much and I really don't care much about what I'm saying and I need to go.

Woah, your school doesn't split between art and programming?!

Hostail wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    ...probably art side...

Aah, I also have to make a game for my school. But I have no idea what kind of game, and the deadline of when I have to tell my teacher what kind of game I'm doing is getting closer... I thought that, everything art wise/3D model wise... will be left out, either I make something really simple (Think of the dawrvina games, with small green humans made out of just a few pixels.) or I borrow stuff from the internet, cause its such a generous place...
    I am seriously bad with coming up with ideas, I have had a few, but they have come and gone and in the end I always think "It wouldn't work out anyways.." or "It wouldn't be a good game." So yeah, do you have an idea yet for your game development class?

also sorry if I have already asked and/or you have already answered these questions... my memory is not my strong side.

Also, steam sale is on, got this list of hidden sales if anyone is interested
    Spoiler:

Noticed some spelling errors... oh well,
    Thanks to this sale I will 100% buy Arma 2.

EDIT: just noticed that DayZ has a small area in the ARMA II 40% off page on steam, neat.
    Really? I have tons of game ideas myself... one of them has a very in-depth game design document too...

Update on the server, everyone give 99.177.172.185 a try.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:58 am

It might just be that my Internet is playing up because of a recent storm but I can not connect to that address. Did you want any advice with the srever? (I haven't been reading the posts here for months now so I don't know if you have already asked.)
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:32 am

felinoel wrote:
    Really? I have tons of game ideas myself... one of them has a very in-depth game design document too...

Am I way off if understood previous posts as "you need certain mods to access the server?

Edit: I was unable to connect anywho.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:06 am

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Am I way off if understood previous posts as "you need certain mods to access the server?

Yeah you need the millienaire mod.

This feels extremely strange especially that you are right next to me while I'm writing this...
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:25 am

Just posting 3 .gifs from 8th episode of Chuuni (slight spoilers)

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I love the show...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:28 pm

I believe the most common abbreviation is chu-2 ;p

Edit: just watched ep.8 and almost died of cuteness. I just want to hug her soo much!!! X)

Edit2:
    pic cause I can
    Spoiler:
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

This feels extremely strange especially that you are right next to me while I'm writing this...
    God damn it, you don't have be afraid to talk to me, I know my cap can make me look intimidating but we've known each other for 12 years!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

When it gets figured out there will be an extractable jar file available for download for you to drag into your MC folder to just plug and play.

99.177.172.185:25565 doesn't work for anyone?

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

God damn it, you don't have be afraid to talk to me, I know my cap can make me look intimidating but we've known each other for 12 years!
    Ah, that exaplains the 12 in your name. xD
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:02 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

When it gets figured out there will be an extractable jar file available for download for you to drag into your MC folder to just plug and play.

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

No he has had that 12 in his name for like an eternity... I don't even know the reason my self.

Also, my stationary computer is currently downloading Arma 2! woo! Anyone up for some DayZ or Warlands tomorrow?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:17 am

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

No he has had that 12 in his name for like an eternity... I don't even know the reason my self.

Also, my stationary computer is currently downloading Arma 2! woo! Anyone up for some DayZ or Warlands tomorrow?
    lol I know, I threw that xD at the end to indicate that I was joking.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:23 am

5:27 PM
    Hostail wrote:Aah, I also have to make a game for my school. But I have no idea what kind of game, and the deadline of when I have to tell my teacher what kind of game I'm doing is getting closer... I thought that, everything art wise/3D model wise... will be left out, either I make something really simple (Think of the dawrvina games, with small green humans made out of just a few pixels.) or I borrow stuff from the internet, cause its such a generous place...

The fall colors have finally begun to come for real. No slight color changes and random yellow trees. ...I like it so much it's depressing... ...Anyway, I'm full of ideas. I can just take inspiration from anything and every thing. Every idea has potential to be great. Think of something different. The more it stands out in this world full of things the better. Take multiple games and combine them to create an idea and then develop it in to something knew with your own ideas. Go on a walk though the woods. And maybe bring some friends and have a Hunger Games stick war for inspiration. Take the emotions and feelings you felt during the Hunger Games stick war in the woods and think of ways to replicate them in your game.

Make sure your game has the 12 Child Metrics:
    Cause
    Help
    Identity
    Level
    Discovery
    Mercy
    Excitement
    Truth
    Rewards
    Instant
    Clarity
    Special

Have them be there in one way or another even if it seems as if they are not. The Child Metrics will help make the game be proper entertainment. And entertainment and satisfaction is the road to a win win. But how much you win depends on how far down the road. Games like Skyrim are full of hours of entertainment. But they lack satisfaction and are easily forgotten. Some are fine with this. But me and Spycat are not.

Anyway, you asked what game I plan to make for my game development class. But we don't work that way. Everyone in the class is supposed to be working on a Minecraft clone called "Calculus Craft" (named after "Red Letter Calculus", which is the name of the class.) But I have never been told what to do. It seems like everyone but me is doing things and knows what to do. I need to do some stuff for the class but I really don't feel like it. I really just want to work on my own projects but I can't. Before we began on Calculus Craft I was learning things. But not anymore.

6:22 PM
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:51 am

Fratal wrote:I have the PS2_setup.exe on my desktop but I can not download the game cause I have almost used all my downloads... (500GB btw) Sad

Yea, I should prolly do that, and I'll also prolly make an account on the EU servers as well.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=50b035d52b81e517213986
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Just a tip, you can make a refferal account to your main account even across servers. Smile
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:59 pm

I got to play planetside 2 by creating an us account because my eu account didn't work. I play in Miller and the side is Terran.

Yesterday I upgraded my cpu to i7-3770K and reinstalled windows 7. Gotta enjoy the fast and clean windows for a while. Very Happy

Edit: Changed the avatar too. Get on the ball!
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:15 am

I did not know that was possible Tomiz... refer your own account then?

W128 your new avvy is super CUTE! XD I am also thinking for doing a reinstall but I have no room for all my anime... Time to buy a new HDD...
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Killing floor tomorrow anyone?

Edit:Around 7 pm gmt +1
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Fratal wrote:I did not know that was possible Tomiz... refer your own account then?

W128 your new avvy is super CUTE! XD I am also thinking for doing a reinstall but I have no room for all my anime... Time to buy a new HDD...

Thanks. That's what I thought when I found it. Cute things are totally the best things in the whole universe. Razz

pepran12 wrote:Killing floor tomorrow anyone?

Edit:Around 7 pm gmt +1

Maybe. But will you get tired of me? Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content