Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+11
fishbord
ScentTreeDown
Blade_N
will1b
Fratal
aronyan
pepran12
Vale Wanderer Wolf
Icarium
Hostail
felinoel
15 posters

The unofficial Kin Server

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

The unofficial Kin Server Empty The unofficial Kin Server

Post  felinoel Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:21 pm

The unofficial Kin Server Logoftbwiki.org

Due to lack of interest in an official Kin server, why not join the Kin in the official server for the FTB Wiki! This server is a bit private so you will have to apply to join.

Message me if you are interested in applying!

Last edited by felinoel on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:46 am; edited 25 times in total
    Hostail
    Hostail

The unofficial Kin Server Empty Re: The unofficial Kin Server

Post  Hostail Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:38 pm

I like the idea of pitting towns against each other. But thats just my view of things :p

also, can I dib claim Normans?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 pm

the original first wrote:The Kin Server, version 4.2 is not the fourth and a fifth server, that is just a name.
    The unofficial Kin Server Millenaire123The unofficial Kin Server Ftb

• Report all problems here.
    • See more here.
    • Download instructions can be found here.

The main rules of this server are no griefing, no exploring for countless kilometers, and no griefing.
    To claim a town as your own place a sign on the town hall next to the town's name that says your name. An appropriate example of this would be, "felinoel's town" and nothing much more unless you want more. Be sure to place a second sign near the first noting the date and change it at least once a month, if not changed it will be available for reclaiming as the player likely left. If you plan on being unable to get on to change the sign be sure to message an admin about it. Before reclaiming a previously claimed village, speak with an admin.
    Claiming lone buildings is acceptable but lone building shops are free reign for use as in anyone can trade with claimed lone building shops. To reclaim these you will need to speak with an admin.
    Do not spawn new towns, if you would like a new town tell an admin.

Pitting towns against each other and sending raiding parties to someone's town is allowed unless otherwise requested.

If you wish to claim a culture, post saying so. More than one can claim a culture, it is just that reputation is stored for cultures so all villages in a culture can like you or hate you depending on what you do.

The unofficial Kin Server Technic-mp1
    You may claim one Testificate village, one Millenaire village, one Millenaire populated lone building, and two Millenaire unpopulated lone buildings.

To claim a Millenaire village, put a sign on the town hall near the town name.
    To claim a Testificate village, put a sign on the town well.
    To claim everything else, put a sign down.

Last edited by felinoel on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:24 pm

日本人 for me!!! ^_^
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Icarium wrote:日本人 for me!!! ^_^
    I am going to assume that means Japanese.
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Ehh... I don't really like fighting. Defending sure, but fighting not really. I prefer working and the sort. If I do play I could be some kind of neutral faction, hah!
    Maybe something like Quaggan in Guild Wars 2 World versus World versus World, those guys helped anyone that helped and thus hired them.

To clarify, how would being a neutral work? Being murdered by everyone is actually fine by me too, it'd mean I have to sneak around.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Ehh... I don't really like fighting. Defending sure, but fighting not really. I prefer working and the sort. If I do play I could be some kind of neutral faction, hah!
    Maybe something like Quaggan in Guild Wars 2 World versus World versus World, those guys helped anyone that helped and thus hired them.

To clarify, how would being a neutral work? Being murdered by everyone is actually fine by me too, it'd mean I have to sneak around.
    Well this attack system is more of an RTS, RTSs don't actually attack the player, just their towns.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Yeah, player against player dirrectly won't work, so you would either have to use dirty tricks like tnt or traps. The idea is, just as felinoel says, just that its the "towns" that attack each other. so you yourself will prolly be fine.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Hostail wrote:Yeah, player against player dirrectly won't work, so you would either have to use dirty tricks like tnt or traps. The idea is, just as felinoel says, just that its the "towns" that attack each other. so you yourself will prolly be fine.
    Though from what I can understand you can help your village when they are attacking or are being attacked.

[INFO] felinoel[/X] logged in with entity id 397 at (152.5, 68.0, 248.5)
    [INFO] felinoel lost connection: disconnect.quitting
    [INFO] felinoel[/X] logged in with entity id 2110 at (282.69999998807907, 49.0, 268.3815770728122)
    [INFO] felinoel was slain by Spider
    [INFO] felinoel lost connection: disconnect.quitting
    Guess what works!
    Now I need to figure out how to set it up with 1.4.5 Minecraft, 3.3 Millenaire, 6.4.1 Forge, and then I figure I'll manually add all of the Technic mods.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:54 pm

I tried logging on, it works and with minor whilelist lag I can play. I hope we don't overload the server with mods:/
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:01 pm

pepran12 wrote:I tried logging on, it works and with minor whilelist lag I can play. I hope we don't overload the server with mods:/
    Am looking through the Technic mod list, I guess we don't need Charging Bench, Force Fields, ThaumCraft 2 (maybe), Balkon's Weapon Mod (maybe), Nether Ores, Mystcraft (maybe), TreeCapitator and Crystal Wings, and Somnia.

That cuts out seven right there, Mystcraft is a MAJOR memory eater so that is a plus to remove.
    aronyan

Post  aronyan Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:09 am

Will grab jap as well. (I actually bothered to reg on forums)
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:18 am

why would you manually add the mods? why not use the pack? also I would suggest FTB over Tekkit because it's up-to-date and it doesn't have EE which is broken as all hell and you might as well make a creative server instead of having EE.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:25 am

Am switching to a Feed the Beast server, it is more compatible with Millenaire and it has all the stuff Technic/Tekkit has pretty much.

• Buildcraft 3
    • Railcraft
    • Forestry
    • Steve's carts
    • Portal gun
    • Ender storage
    • Redpower
    • EE3
    • NEI
    • Extra BiomesXL
    • Tubestuff
    • Secret rooms
    • Greg's lighting
    • Industrialcraft
    • Computer Craft
    • Wireless redstone
    • Mystcraft
    • Rei's Minimap
    • Iron chests

I'm thinking maybe remove Forestry, Portal gun, Mystcraft, Greg's Lighting, and Secret Rooms, just to save up some memory space.

Fratal wrote:why would you manually add the mods? why not use the pack? also I would suggest FTB over Tekkit because it's up-to-date and it doesn't have EE which is broken as all hell and you might as well make a creative server instead of having EE.
    Because the Technic pack doesn't work too well SMP and Tekkit is a Bukkit server which Millenaire is not compatible with.

Woah, nicely timed, was JUST typing up this post about FTB.
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:43 am

After much configurating, I've finally bodged together Millénaire and FTB enough as to work. This is what you have to do to get it to work:

Install FTB as normal from the site

Download Millénaire 3.2.3 from here

Extract it into the mods folder of FTB, located where ever you chose to install FTB - %InstallationPath%\FTBBETAA\minecraft\mods

Go into the millenaire sub-folder you created when you extracted the file and replace the config.txt file with this one that I prepared earlier

Run, and enjoy! (The server may not be up and working completely yet. And villages aren't spawning as they should. Felin will sort that out later I guess xD)

Last edited by will1b on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing my fixing message, forgot to change it to adding links)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:54 am

will1b wrote:After much configurating, I've finally bodged together Millénaire and FTB enough as to work. This is what you have to do to get it to work:

Install FTB as normal from the site

Download Millénaire 3.2.3 from here

Extract it into the mods folder of FTB, located where ever you chose to install FTB - %InstallationPath%\FTBBETAA\minecraft\mods

Go into the millenaire sub-folder you created when you extracted the file and replace the config.txt file with this one that I prepared earlier

Run, and enjoy! (The server may not be up and working completely yet. And villages aren't spawning as they should. Felin will sort that out later I guess xD)
    Thanks again for your help!
    Blade_N
    Blade_N

The unofficial Kin Server Empty 8====D

Post  Blade_N Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:16 pm

8====D
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:10 am

Blade_N wrote:8====D
    happy alien!!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:26 pm

felinoel wrote:Japanese:
    • Icarium
    • aronyan
    While checking out a sweet snow biome to build my house on, a Japanese town spawned.

Coords are on the top right.

The unofficial Kin Server 2012-12-24_091956
    The unofficial Kin Server 2012-12-24_092024
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:22 pm

felinoel wrote:
    • Icarium
    • aronyan
    While checking out a sweet snow biome to build my house on, a Japanese town spawned.

<IMAGE>
    <IMAGE>
    I myself just ran into this village. It's a pretty neat place in my opinion. Snow covered fort with a farm and things.

On a related note, I still have to join a faction, but I'm not really sure who I should ally myself with. I'll decide tomorrow I guess.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:20 am

will1b wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    • Icarium
    • aronyan

<IMAGE>
    <IMAGE>
    I myself just ran into this village. It's a pretty neat place in my opinion. Snow covered fort with a farm and things.

On a related note, I still have to join a faction, but I'm not really sure who I should ally myself with. I'll decide tomorrow I guess.
    Mayans are pretty good, oh and just a note, I set up some limits to possessing places, at least until I can understand just how much requiring this server is on memory.
    felinoel wrote:You may claim one Testificate village, one Millenaire village, one Millenaire populated lone building, and two Millenaire unpopulated lone buildings.

To claim a Millenaire village, put a sign on the town hall near the town name.
    To claim a Testificate village, put a sign on the town well.
    To claim everything else, put a sign down.
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:03 pm

I guess I indirectly joined with the Japanese. Couldn't find a decent spot for a Mayan village so started nurturing a Japanese one. They've grown a little but not much.
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:45 pm

For some reason I can't download the whole FTB thing. I guess I'll have to skip on this for now. Hmm...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:08 am

will1b wrote:I guess I indirectly joined with the Japanese. Couldn't find a decent spot for a Mayan village so started nurturing a Japanese one. They've grown a little but not much.
    Bah, just clear out some land if you need it.

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:For some reason I can't download the whole FTB thing. I guess I'll have to skip on this for now. Hmm...
    The links didn't help?
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:09 am

felinoel wrote:
    Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:For some reason I can't download the whole FTB thing. I guess I'll have to skip on this for now. Hmm...
    The links didn't help?
    Yeah I think they disappeared off the site. At least, they weren't there when I tried to redownload the launcher earlier. I would put mine up to download but it's outdated :/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:34 pm