Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+11
fishbord
ScentTreeDown
Blade_N
will1b
Fratal
aronyan
pepran12
Vale Wanderer Wolf
Icarium
Hostail
felinoel
15 posters

The unofficial Kin Server

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

The unofficial Kin Server - Page 3 Empty Re: The unofficial Kin Server

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Field left bank for later use
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:53 pm

felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:53 pm

felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:54 pm

felinoel
    felinoel

felinoel
    felinoel

felinoel wrote:Field left bank for later use
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:55 pm

felinoel wrote:
    felinoel
    felinoel

felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel
    felinoel

felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:56 pm

felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:10 am

Fratal wrote:I I remember correctly that would be about right by the value of EMC as I think copper was 56 iron 128 (or was it 512) and cobble 1. not that I am playing cause it seems to much or a pain to have to attach Millénaire to FTB which I assume is the beta pack and not the mindcrack one which would be the most up-to-date version.
    Or I could let Thaumcraft be used and just have the people who are mining in pre-Forestry generated chunks use Thaumcraft to create those ores, thoughts?
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:06 pm

You know what, it might actually be better to remake it based on the MindCrack pack. Why? It has RedPower. RedPower is amazing. You'll still have to use the "Install Millénaire with workaround txt" approach, but it's 1.4.6 so we can use the latest version Very Happy
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:24 pm

will1b wrote:You know what, it might actually be better to remake it based on the MindCrack pack. Why? It has RedPower. RedPower is amazing. You'll still have to use the "Install Millénaire with workaround txt" approach, but it's 1.4.6 so we can use the latest version Very Happy
    I am currently using the FTB forums to ask how one goes about upgrading the FTB BETA A pack, apparently it is the Tech Pack, but someone is saying that I should be able to upgrade it to the Direwolf Pack or MindCrack Pack.
    I also want RedPower, if only for the hacksaw.
    ScentTreeDown
    ScentTreeDown

Post  ScentTreeDown Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:44 am

It says the server version is 1.4.2 and won't let me join, is there a downgrade option somewhere?
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:13 pm

ScentTreeDown wrote:It says the server version is 1.4.2 and won't let me join, is there a downgrade option somewhere?
    Are you using the FTB launcher?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:31 pm

ScentTreeDown wrote:It says the server version is 1.4.2 and won't let me join, is there a downgrade option somewhere?
    What pep said, be sure you are using the FTB launcher version FTB BETA A.

News all.
    Apparently modpack FTB BETA A is not an actual beta for anything, it is just a name for a test modpack that will never get updated.
    The server will be getting wiped once the FTB Ultimate modpack gets updated.
    It will either be wiped completely or (if it works) it will get wiped to a prepped version of the current server from a couple days ago. If anyone wants creative mode to test out the Millenaire mod or various FTB mods just ask.

If no one ends up with creative mode I may just use the current server world at the time, prep it, and give it a try updating to FTB Ultimate. If that works then the server won't get wiped at all, but I am told it likely will not work, so yeah.
    fishbord

Post  fishbord Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Pardon me, but where may I find the config.txt that I need to replace within the Millienaire mod folder? Also, when specifically will you be updating to the newer modpacks?
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:06 pm

fishbord wrote:Pardon me, but where may I find the config.txt that I need to replace within the Millienaire mod folder?

I'm hosting it in my dropbox - the words "This one" are a link to download it. Just right click on the link and hit save as to get the actual document.

fishbord wrote:Also, when specifically will you be updating to the newer modpacks?

Pretty soon, but really it's up to feli to get it all sorted out.

felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:26 pm

will1b wrote:
    fishbord wrote:Also, when specifically will you be updating to the newer modpacks?

It is more up to the FTB modpack guys, once they update the FTB Ultimate modpack I should have it done within the day, but two days max.

That is if I know about it, I check for an update every twelve hours though lol
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:07 pm

felinoel wrote:
    will1b wrote:

It is more up to the FTB modpack guys, once they update the FTB Ultimate modpack I should have it done within the day, but two days max.

oh speaking of server related topics, I crashed the server again:S
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:33 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    will1b wrote:

How do you keep doing that? I think you are the only one doing it too...

Maybe I need more ram... /:
    Too broke though <.<;
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:57 pm

felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    will1b wrote:

Too broke though <.<;
    WE NEED RAM OVERLOAD!
    The unofficial Kin Server - Page 3 9k=The unofficial Kin Server - Page 3 3348156866_d38b08e944

The unofficial Kin Server - Page 3 Z
    The unofficial Kin Server - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3VWIClBj6WAUhH11xmSHDKNnqbYwE4IX5lJXXuxW5LfGAT9lg
    The unofficial Kin Server - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc4f8ljWH7DZ30fJeTLDTvQcF_mJUr6ob3uCZAo3GLhpVH3Ks0cQ
    The unofficial Kin Server - Page 3 9k=
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:47 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    will1b wrote:

Too broke though <.<;
    WE NEED RAM OVERLOAD!
    Spoiler:
    It is possibly the ram, but only you seem to be crashing it like this, also but I don't quite have the funds at the moment, I may look into it eventually when I do.
    Although I would enjoy some new memristors...

SERVER NEWS:
    An unreleased version of Millenaire will be available for play on my server for a day or five or really until someone requests the old world back. How to download and alter your Minecraft launcher can be found here
    There should be significantly less lag, please note the difference (if any) as you notice it.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 pm

felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    will1b wrote:

Too broke though <.<;
    WE NEED RAM OVERLOAD!
    Spoiler:
    It is possibly the ram, but only you seem to be crashing it like this, also but I don't quite have the funds at the moment, I may look into it eventually when I do.
    Although I would enjoy some new memristors...

SERVER NEWS:
    An unreleased version of Millenaire will be available for play on my server for a day or five or really until someone requests the old world back. How to download and alter your Minecraft launcher can be found here
    There should be significantly less lag, please note the difference (if any) as you notice it.

I tested and it says that the server is outdated (1.4.2)
    Edit: I called to my innercomputer powers and reverted to 1.4.2 and now it says you don't have FML.... I know we did stuff with that but I have no memory of what we did.... I'm gonna check if steam saves chat converations.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:58 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:SERVER NEWS:

I tested and it says that the server is outdated (1.4.2)
    Edit: I called to my innercomputer powers and reverted to 1.4.2 and now it says you don't have FML.... I know we did stuff with that but I have no memory of what we did.... I'm gonna check if steam saves chat converations.
    That is because you are too speedy, I only just now got home to update it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:47 am