Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+11
fishbord
ScentTreeDown
Blade_N
will1b
Fratal
aronyan
pepran12
Vale Wanderer Wolf
Icarium
Hostail
felinoel
15 posters

The unofficial Kin Server

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

The unofficial Kin Server - Page 4 Empty Re: The unofficial Kin Server

Post  felinoel Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:25 am

Activity on the server is down due to the world going to be replaced once the FTB modpack gets updated, so while we wait might anyone feel up for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GqgDoDl71qg
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:15 am

Looks pretty cool. Will have to wipe off all of the dust on Minecraft, but tomorrow I'll see if anyone's on.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:05 pm

SobriquetP wrote:Looks pretty cool. Will have to wipe off all of the dust on Minecraft, but tomorrow I'll see if anyone's on.
    Woah, haven't seen you in a while.

It may be best to plan for a time for us all to be on...

Guess what FINALLY got updated?! The new FTB modpack is out and that means the permanent server can now be run! See more here.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:14 pm

felinoel wrote:
    SobriquetP wrote:Looks pretty cool. Will have to wipe off all of the dust on Minecraft, but tomorrow I'll see if anyone's on.

Guess what FINALLY got updated?! The new FTB modpack is out and that means the permanent server can now be run! See more here.
    I like how you linked to the beginning of the thread:)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

I like how you linked to the beginning of the thread:)
    lol I updated the beginning of the thread.

Also be sure to note my signature.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 pm

I am looking to collect all the bees so if you see a beehive and don't want it then let me know! o:
    If you do want it though, be sure to break it with a scoop to not waste the bees.

Also, since the spawn area seems to be on an island (or at least a plateau) in the middle of the ocean I am looking to make a roller coaster to a nearby land mass so if you want to donate iron to me that would be great.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Server update!

Due to some troubles installing the new server, Gravity Gun, Obsidian Pressure Plates, Portal Gun Mod, and Wireless Redstone CBE ARE on the server and will likely not be removed now. If you deleted them from your client just put them back on whenever.
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 pm

hay ummm the millenaire thing wouldn't work i need help any help would do
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:12 am

maka the slayer wrote:hay ummm the millenaire thing wouldn't work i need help any help would do
    What do you mean by 'wouldn't work'?
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:02 am

felinoel wrote:
    maka the slayer wrote:hay ummm the millenaire thing wouldn't work i need help any help would do

I followed hostail's directions but it keeps saying "you need millenaire mod when" I try to log onto the kin server!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:08 am

maka the slayer wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

I followed hostail's directions but it keeps saying "you need millenaire mod when" I try to log onto the kin server!
    Why not follow the instructions in the thread linked to in the OP?
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:34 am

felinoel wrote:
    maka the slayer wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

that also didn't work
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:30 am

maka the slayer wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    maka the slayer wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

that also didn't work
    How so?

SERVER UPDATE:

Be sure to go here to find a link to the new Millenaire to update to, also I noticed that the Extra Bees addon pack for Forestry for some reason was not in my server so be sure to download and install that too because it is there now!
    As always, for any problems with my server, report them here.
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:46 pm

I haven't been checking this. I really should, I need something to play xD

Also, I don't know why you'd even think of removing wireless redstone, it's so incredibly useful.

Oh, and don't we need the custom item IDs? Or is it working fine without them?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:01 pm

will1b wrote:I haven't been checking this. I really should, I need something to play xD

Also, I don't know why you'd even think of removing wireless redstone, it's so incredibly useful.
    Because wireless redstone is in vanilla Minecraft now, or at least the next update will have it.

Oh, and don't we need the custom item IDs? Or is it working fine without them?
    Works without!

UPDATE:
    Three Millenaire villages are up for grabs! The Norman Artisanal village, the Japanese Agricultural Village, and the Norman Town which also hosts religious, industrial, and artisanal hamlets: four villages in one!
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Just a little note for anyone who grows fir trees because they give tons of wood:

Replace blocks beneath you with scaffold (It's really cheap to craft). Then just climb down it when you're done, smash out the bottom block and it all falls down to be collected. Incredibly convenient.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:31 pm

will1b wrote:Just a little note for anyone who grows fir trees because they give tons of wood:

Replace blocks beneath you with scaffold (It's really cheap to craft). Then just climb down it when you're done, smash out the bottom block and it all falls down to be collected. Incredibly convenient.
    Why does it all fall..?

Is treecapitator in the modpack?
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:28 pm

No, you have to cut the tree upwards first. But scaffold collapses if you smash the bottom block.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:46 pm

will1b wrote:No, you have to cut the tree upwards first. But scaffold collapses if you smash the bottom block.
    I thought it only collapses the scaffold though..?
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 pm

felinoel wrote:
    will1b wrote:No, you have to cut the tree upwards first. But scaffold collapses if you smash the bottom block.

I'm phrasing this really weirdly. It does only collapse the scaffold, but using it to pillar when you're cutting from the bottom is incredibly useful because you can cut down the entire tree, then just climb down the scaffold, get rid of the bottom block and all the scaffold will collapse again!

Also, I've been alone on the server all day Sad

On a side note, where the hell's the macerator? I have absolutely no clue and I've been trying to contact Feli on Steam to no avail.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:06 pm

will1b wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

I'm phrasing this really weirdly. It does only collapse the scaffold, but using it to pillar when you're cutting from the bottom is incredibly useful because you can cut down the entire tree, then just climb down the scaffold, get rid of the bottom block and all the scaffold will collapse again!
    OHHHH, you use the scaffolding to get higher up, k

On a side note, where the hell's the macerator? I have absolutely no clue and I've been trying to contact feli on Steam to no avail.
    I am at work?
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:12 am

felinoel wrote:

On a side note, where the hell's the macerator? I have absolutely no clue and I've been trying to contact feli on Steam to no avail.
    I am at work?

Sorry about that, timezones are confusing things. At least I won't be having the same issue again.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:18 am

will1b wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

I am at work?

Sorry about that, timezones are confusing things. At least I won't be having the same issue again.
    lol no worries

Server update!
    A new village has been claimed, Pronox stous lofous belongs to pepran!
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:21 am

felinoel wrote:
    will1b wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

I am at work?

lol no worries

Server update!
    Wow fancy name!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:09 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    will1b wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

I am at work?

lol no worries

Server update!
    Wow fancy name!
    lol, I suggested that towns be nameable but oh well.

btw pep, Ondefontaine is like five inches from your town. =b

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:14 pm