Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+11
fishbord
ScentTreeDown
Blade_N
will1b
Fratal
aronyan
pepran12
Vale Wanderer Wolf
Icarium
Hostail
felinoel
15 posters

The unofficial Kin Server

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

The unofficial Kin Server - Page 2 Empty Re: The unofficial Kin Server

Post  felinoel Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:03 am

IMPORTANT server news, the server needs to be partially remade, the removal of Forestry made other mod ores not spawn and so please post below coords of places that you want saved. BE SURE that your chests are not hidden too deep elsewhere away from your home.
    aronyan

Post  aronyan Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:14 am

+220 -400 and the surrounding chunks (and indeed, the village nearby)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:32 am

aronyan wrote:+220 -400 and the surrounding chunks (and indeed, the village nearby)
    Ohh good point, this may be a great reason to delete those five or six Hindi villages that no one wants.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:03 am

I don't have any locations that I want saved so I'm good.
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Downloads for FTB are back up for anyone that wants to download it!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Expect server down time as I reset the ground.

...what is up with MC Edit's coordinates? x.x I can't find the places to not delete.
    aronyan

Post  aronyan Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:12 am

felinoel wrote:Expect server down time as I reset the ground.

...what is up with MC Edit's coordinates? x.x I can't find the places to not delete.

MCedit uses a different origin if I remember correctly.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:03 am

Sorry for the wait, snow storm caused a power outage, server is back up.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:39 am

felinoel wrote:Sorry for the wait, snow storm caused a power outage, server is back up.
    Daum, How many inches of snow did you get?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:27 am

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Sorry for the wait, snow storm caused a power outage, server is back up.
    Daum, How many inches of snow did you get?
    Looks like six or seven inches, for Ohio that is a lot lol

But I think a car slid across the sludge and crashed into a power line
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Rather weir~d I saw a few Hindi 'villages' that had only villagers in them, no buildings or anything. Why would they build in the middle of forests and plains anyway? Maybe the re-drawn land -didn't- erase the villages themselves. A few moments later the server seems to have crashed.

Also this modpack seems to be -terribly- optimised, I get heavy freezes every half hour or so. They either last very long or I need to somehow disconnect/exit game and re-start it to clear them. It makes me feel rather vulnerable, I might die to a zombie because of it. The Nether would likely lag terribly, too...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Rather weir~d I saw a few Hindi 'villages' that had only villagers in them, no buildings or anything. Why would they build in the middle of forests and plains anyway? Maybe the re-drawn land -didn't- erase the villages themselves. A few moments later the server seems to have crashed.

Also this modpack seems to be -terribly- optimised, I get heavy freezes every half hour or so. They either last very long or I need to somehow disconnect/exit game and re-start it to clear them. It makes me feel rather vulnerable, I might die to a zombie because of it. The Nether would likely lag terribly, too...
    Both of that combined sounds to me like you didn't install the client right.
    Or maybe even that you are running the regular Minecraft client and not the Feed the Beast client.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Server up? can't log in - connecting-logging in-timeout
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Icarium wrote:Server up? can't log in - connecting-logging in-timeout
    Server should be up, but I am at work right now and can't check it.

Server is up.
    Due to copper shortage and inability to restock the ground, I will set up a Trade-o-Mat at the spawn, how much should one copper be worth? 64 cobblestone? Half of an iron bar?

Or... maybe both of those?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:12 am

I I remember correctly that would be about right by the value of EMC as I think copper was 56 iron 128 (or was it 512) and cobble 1. not that I am playing cause it seems to much or a pain to have to attach Millénaire to FTB which I assume is the beta pack and not the mindcrack one which would be the most up-to-date version.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:43 am

Fratal wrote:I I remember correctly that would be about right by the value of EMC as I think copper was 56 iron 128 (or was it 512) and cobble 1. not that I am playing cause it seems to much or a pain to have to attach Millénaire to FTB which I assume is the beta pack and not the mindcrack one which would be the most up-to-date version.
    Good idea to go by the EMC value. According to the EE wiki copper is 85, iron is 256, and as we all know cobble is 1.
    So! 1 iron bar gives three copper and maybe... 24 smooth stone gives one copper, that way three coal is added in it.

No pain, just drag and drop.

At the time there was no Millenaire that worked with the current version of Minecraft and temporarily using a mildly outdated Minecraft makes little to know difference since the update was barely anything anyways. Besides, I wanted to get it as close to Technic/Tekkit as possible.

Last edited by felinoel on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:43 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Rather weir~d I saw a few Hindi 'villages' that had only villagers in them, no buildings or anything. Why would they build in the middle of forests and plains anyway? Maybe the re-drawn land -didn't- erase the villages themselves. A few moments later the server seems to have crashed.

Or maybe even that you are running the regular Minecraft client and not the Feed the Beast client.

I'm 100% sure I'm running the Feed the Beast launcher, together with the Millenaire mod and the custom settings file. How else would I connect to the server anyway? Might wanna look into that. The homeless folk are to the west of spawn, just use the V thing to locate them.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

I'm 100% sure I'm running the Feed the Beast launcher, together with the Millenaire mod and the custom settings file. How else would I connect to the server anyway? Might wanna look into that. The homeless folk are to the west of spawn, just use the V thing to locate them.
    But you are probably not running it together correctly.
    I did the same thing and yet I was able to connect, then when I fixed what was wrong performance was much better and blocks loaded correctly.

Am not sure where spawn in, was planning on breaking my bed and dying to find it to set up that copper Trade-o-Mat though.
    I've visited a few of the towns from V, none of them didn't have homes though..?
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:14 pm

You did mention that there were villages you wanted to remove, and those near the spawn looked oddly like villages you wanted gone. Ah well... I don't know how I'd fix the installation anyway, I followed the exact method described in the original post. Maybe I'm using a newer version of FTB? Newer, not older might be the thing.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:You did mention that there were villages you wanted to remove, and those near the spawn looked oddly like villages you wanted gone. Ah well... I don't know how I'd fix the installation anyway, I followed the exact method described in the original post. Maybe I'm using a newer version of FTB? Newer, not older might be the thing.
    Be sure you are using FTB BETA A.

Yeah since no one wants the Hindi culture and since there are like five or six Hindi villages spawned I will have to manually remove those Hindi villages...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Last edited by felinoel on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 am; edited 13 times in total
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Installation Instructions
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Install FTB as normal from the site.
      (http://feed-the-beast.com/#download_wrapper)
    • Download Millénaire 4.2.2 from here.
      (http://www.millenaire.org/php/dl.php?file=Millenaire4.2.2.zip)
    • Download Extra Bees 1.5.0.3 from here
      (http://adf.ly/JJ9OR)
    • Launch the FTB launcher and run the FTB Tech World, then close when it is done loading.
    • Extract and copy and paste the Millenaire files into the mods folder of FTB, located wherever you chose to install FTB - %InstallationPath%\Tech_World\minecraft\mods
    • DON'T extract the Extra Bees zip file, leave it as a zip and move it to where you moved the Millenaire files.
    • Run, launch the FTB Tech World version, and enjoy!
    [/quote]SERVER UPDATE:

Be sure to update your Millenaire to 4.2.2!
    http://www.millenaire.org/php/dl.php?file=Millenaire4.2.2.zip

Last edited by felinoel on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 19 times in total
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Mods Included

Mods on the server are Millenaire and the mods found on FTB Tech World are:

• Millenaire

• Minecraft Forge
    • Chickenbones Core
    • ChickenChunks
    • Not Enough Items
    • Advanced Machines
    • Advanced Solar Panels
    • Buildcraft 3
    • Charge Pads
    • ComputerCraft
    • Forestry
    • GraviSuite
    • GregTech
    • IndustrialCraft2
    • Nuclear Control
    • Inventory Tweaks
    • Iron Chests
    • Misc Peripherals
    • Modular Force Field System
    • OmniTools
    • Petrogen
    • Railcraft
    • RedPower 2
    • Rei's Minimap
    • Steve's Carts 2
    • Voxelmods
    • XyCraft
    • Gravity Gun
    • Obsidian Pressure Plates
    • Portal Gun Mod
    • Wireless Redstone CBE

Last edited by felinoel on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Millenaire Culture Claims

Culture factions:

Norman:
      • Hostail

Hindi:

Mayan:

Japanese:
      • Icarium
      • aronyan

Byzantine:
      • pepran12

Inuit:
      • felinoel

You may claim one Testificate village, one Millenaire village, one Millenaire populated lone building, and two Millenaire unpopulated lone buildings.

To claim a Millenaire village, put a sign on the town hall near the town name.
    To claim a Testificate village, put a sign on the town well.
    To claim everything else, put a sign down.

Last edited by felinoel on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Millenaire Villages

• Pronox stous lofous ~ Claimed by pepran
    • Ondefontaine ~ Claimed by Hostail
    • Magny-le-bourg ~ Claimed by Nodrak

• Hachinohe ~ Japanese Agricultural Village
    • Campigny-la-foret ~ Norman Religious Village

Last edited by felinoel on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:55 pm