Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

pepran12
    pepran12

Main Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  pepran12 Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Hostail wrote:I friggin love your hair treefrog... I have wanted to have semi-long straight hair.. but it curls up all the time so it looks strange :/ it looks even weirder after I have taken a shower, then it looks straight from the top and down to my ears, after that the hair curls up like crazy, and sometimes it just bends upwards, so it looks like I'm wearing a hat.... hair y u so crazy
    I'm a witness of that phenomenon Smile
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:38 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:I friggin love your hair treefrog... I have wanted to have semi-long straight hair.. but it curls up all the time so it looks strange :/ it looks even weirder after I have taken a shower, then it looks straight from the top and down to my ears, after that the hair curls up like crazy, and sometimes it just bends upwards, so it looks like I'm wearing a hat.... hair y u so crazy
    I'm a witness of that phenomenon Smile
    Mine just gets wavy.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:52 pm

@Treefrog
    ...That pocketwatch... so much win :3

EDIT: Oh and what's the Dynmap IP again?
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:06 pm

it used to be 209.222.69.210:8123
    though it is still out of sync with the current server state
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:28 pm

I stayed up all night last night. I only slept for a few hours. Like 3 or so hours. But I at least feel alive enough. More alive then I should feel. And more importantly I can remember things I wanted to say. And I would like to start by saying that I was not expecting everyone to like my watch so much. Though I'm not that surprised about my hair. Most people don't comment on my hair unless they have known me for awhile. Those who do comment on my hair say one of two things. They either say they like it or they say it's too long and needs to be cut.

Now I will talk about habits and that hook shape in my hair:
    I will start with the hook shape. So I was bored. And tried. And I was looking at myself in the mirror. I have talked some about this story before. But I was tired when I talked about it. I can't give reliable information when half asleep. So anyway, my hair formed to the shape of the couch armrest. Which is my pillow every night because I hate my bed. So it became a backwards L shape. So I was looking at that L shape in the mirror. And I thought to myself "That looks odd... what can I do to it to make it look better?" And I was unable to straighten it. So I then got distracted by some hairs that did not want to be with the other hairs. So I came up with an idea. "What if I bend the hair like copper instead of pushing it like I normally do?" I thought to myself. It certainly worked better then pushing it. So I tired some things to the L shape. And I decided that if I can't bend it what I want I'll bend it to what it wants. "Maybe I can make the L in to a curl like Fluttershy's hair has." My tired self that might as well have been drunk on no sleep thought to it's self. I came slightly close to succeeding. So I began just randomly curling it when I was drunk on no sleep and not doing anything. I also would put it in a curl position before falling asleep instead of just flopping down and letting it fall in to the L shape again. Within time I got a hook that sometimes looked like a curl. So I continued to curl it when drunk on no sleep. But I sometimes felt it looked odd when not drunk on no sleep. After enough indecisiveness I decided it looked odd. But I kept the hook sometimes slightly curl shaped thing. Because I did not just curl it while tired anymore.

I got in to a habit of curling it. I have always had these bad habits I do. I have one then I would switch it out for another one. First chewing my hair. Then biting my nails. Then chewing my fingers. Then obsessive nail cleaning. These days I only chew the skin off my fingers on few occasions. But I got a new habit. I actually got an ok habit of curling that hook shape of hair. This is actually a somewhat practical one; It is somewhat entertaining and it keeps me distracted from the other habits. I still chew my fingers. It's just rarely. And even less so when I can instead of getting distracted trying to remove wounds by making them worse I can be working on pointlessly curling my hair (pointless because it flops back in to a hook shape in a very short while later). I can also curl it around my fingers and just hold it so that I don't need to leave my arm just sitting there doing nothing (I can't let my arm just do nothing! It makes me feel a little bit slightly empty inside!).

And that is why it looks like that. Now I forgot the rest of what I was going to say. I guess I will say more when I remember. My mind feels like it has blanked out a little bit. Which reminds me I wanted to talk about my mind this morning. I guess that might be what I will talk about in my next post. I just need to remember more memories.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Icarium wrote:it used to be 209.222.69.210:8123
    though it is still out of sync with the current server state
    Blargh, you are beating me in mctop because every time I go to the server it crashes and you get tons of time on it while I'm stuck at work, blech. I mentioned this to Hos the last time I was on and once I had recovered from the crash (due to being in the arena while crashing, causing me to lose all my stuff) the server crashed again, I jinxed it. x.x

Is there any spot in the ocean near your giant thing off the shore that is free for a giant ice castle?
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:59 pm

(Post written last night) So I have a somewhat newish lap top. And it's quite a bit more powerful than my old one. And I felt it would be nice if it could play amnesia well because it's fun to sit in dark corners at a sleep over making my most easily scared of friends play amnesia. And it would be nice if I could play amnesia on my TV so when me and my friends watch me sit in corners pitifully like the pitiful person I am (I still don't know how I can play that game with out just flopping on the floor and dying due to an overdose of fear.) we could gather around the TV instead of cramming four people around my computer screen. Well I discovered Amnesia runs great on my lap top. And I was reminded of how much I love the way the game looks:

The well designed rooms covered in detail. The stains on the floor where the boxes lie. The perfectly placed debris. The amount of work that must have gone in to those rooms. The amazing lighting system and the things they did with it. The insanity shader effects. I don't know what it is I love so much about the way you have that slight wobble to the screen and that almost watery effect in the dark. And the darkness is truly dark. Sure, you have night vision while standing in the dark. But it's basically (almost) monochrome blue and distorted slightly by the insanity effects. The way I feel that besides the controls, the player learns to play the game by following instincts. Hiding like a pathetic woodland creature in fear of it's life while danger passes by. And you barely avoid being seen. Because you sat in a nothing more than a dark corner. Hiding within nothing more than a pile of boxes. Hoping that you would be mistaken for a box. That feeling of helplessness is as real as it gets. The monsters are not just some pathetic zombies that you can go around killing like its nothing. No. These are serious monsters. The best you can do is to toss a chair or something and cause a slight knock back. Your ability to toss a chair across a room like it's nothing suddenly feels like a pathetic toss that feels like a failure to save your own life. In reality, seeing those monsters, your instinct would not be to fight. If you did, you would realise in the first few seconds that you are very outmatched.

Ever since I messed around in the level editor I saw all of these details I had not seen before. And since then I see all of the hard work and effort. Only in a dream could someone make a custom story with quality to match the game itself. I might try someday. And if I try to make a quality custom story I will remember that I will never match the quality of quality work. But it is by knowing that, that I may be able to make a higher quality custom story than I normally would. Sometimes with art, if you know your limits, you may paint on them like walls in the background of a stage. You don't need to confine yourself because you lack skill. If you lack skill and are having trouble improving your skills you should learn the skill of using what you do know to make things better untill you practice enough to learn new skills. If I use what I do know better then I wont be a master at what I do, but I can still do better then before. Knowledge is a powerful thing and know is a very important part of spelling knowledge. And it often takes knowledge to gain knowledge. Use what you know to know more. Simply by using your own brain. No assistance from others required. I learned to know more my knowing at a young age. And I am an artist. I'm sure one day I will be at least a very decent artist. But I know I will never match up to Spycat. She is great. And she is only 19 years old. But she can draw any animal very well and seemingly effortlessly. And her art is unique and I like it very much. She is a great artistic inspiration to me. But I have A.D.D. and can't seem to stop talking about stuff I did not plan to talk about. Now I am talking about art when I only wanted to say a few things about Amnesia.

So. Now that I have pulled myself out of A.D.D. land I will talk about my brain yesterday morning. Really more like me just posting a conversation I had with myself inside my brain.

I am sort of running out of life due to lack of sleep. After I finish these Pop Tarts I think I will go see Spycat again. And I can talk to her about... something.
    But no one cares about what you say...!
    That's not tru- or, well. Yes, but... or ...maybe... But Spycat is different! She does care about what I say! ...Or... I don't know anymore...!
    Give it up. Nothing you say matters!
    ...Umm... yes...

(A feeling of mixed emotions ran though me. Evil melancholic thoughts were forcing my sanguine temperament to be phlegmatic. That caused a feeling of confinement on top of a feeling of evil wishes coming true because my drunk on no sleep brain decided to make bad choices and a feeling of good wishes coming true because my drunk on no sleep brain also decided that these bad choices were good. But I still knew my brain was being evil because my drunk on no sleep brain knew that in order to be good you sometimes need to do bad things. Like having my drunk on no sleep brain abuse my drunk on no sleep brain for the "good" of my drunk on no sleep brain.)

Great. My brain is messed up. I'm arguing with myself in my head.
    Yes. You will be phlegmatic. It's such a nice pleasant temperament. And look at the bright side, you don't need people anymore!
    ...(How could you do this to me!!!?)...
    Great. Now I need to go talk to Spycat before I just go insane.
    So you drive me in to the corner of my brain and yet you just let the main thought processes send us the Spycat's room...? What is wrong with you...!? (I hate you!)
    (I wrote every thing above last night and then Spycat woke up and I talked to her and then collapsed on her floor. Every thing below is written today.)
    Yeah well... You can't tell me what to do! I'm more necessary then you!
    ...(What a weak silly defence)...
    And then I walked to Spycat's room and then my brain was used for conversation instead of pointless arguments with itself. So then everything was okay.

Shows that tried to teach me things taught me pointless things I learned on my own and whatnot stuff like that. They taught me nothing. Though I might have learned more if I did not have A.D.D. but that just exposes a flaw. They taught silly life skills sometimes. They gave me the wrong impression about what the outside world was like. Stuff like that. There is one show which has taught me something truly useful. And even though I wished it existed in my younger days, I feel it's information would not have helped me much a couple of years ago. You can probably guess this show is MLP. I did not really learn much I guess. Instead the show just made me feel better about myself. I never realised how much I was wondering where the characters like me had been hiding. It turns out they were in books and I don't enjoy books that much. But mostly those characters like me were ponies. Just seeing well made characters with my problems made me feel better about having these problems. They do more than having a moral at the end of a story to teach kids things they would have learned anyway or already know. They made me, someone who if it was not for boy scouts would have probably had similar views on friendship to Twilight Sparkle due to a lack of friends, feel better about himself. And even though they say that stuff most people know about friendship in the end of each episode, I don't dislike it like in other shows. It's done in a way that to me just feels natural. And maybe would have been truly useful to know if I did not go to boy scouts. Because if I did not go to boy scouts I would have no friends. My only real friend at art class stopped coming.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:07 pm

i has 2 questions,

1, is the server down? cant connect, T^T
    2, treefrog, are you a relative of Michael Cera?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:i has 2 questions,

1, is the server down? cant connect, T^T
    2, treefrog, are you a relative of Michael Cera?
    Yeah it is down, didn't you see my posts about it? It goes down a lot lately, anyways I'll repost my post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ZXpLDTs9c
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:

Great. My brain is messed up. I'm arguing with myself in my head.
    Yes. You will be phlegmatic. It's such a nice pleasant temperament. And look at the bright side, you don't need people anymore!
    ...(How could you do this to me!!!?)...
    Great. Now I need to go talk to Spycat before I just go insane.
    So you drive me in to the corner of my brain and yet you just let the main thought processes send us the Spycat's room...? What is wrong with you...!? (I hate you!)
    (I wrote every thing above last night and then Spycat woke up and I talked to her and then collapsed on her floor. Every thing below is written today.)
    Yeah well... You can't tell me what to do! I'm more necessary then you!
    ...(What a weak silly defence)...
    In all seriousness, I do that as well
    I resolve it by not listening to me:P
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:15 pm

I don't seem to have any problems thinking thoughts just get "thunk" cept when I accidentally create a paradox by thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about... you get my point. I don't think it should be "I will go see spycat" to me it would be "Ima check out what my sister is doing" later that changes to "this is boring, I am leaving" then I leave and go back to what ever it was I was doing mostly refreshing this page or playing a game, most likely both of those + Youtube and teamspeak. also I don't have a sister so change that to brother.

The only time when I conflict is around study like this entire week I set aside for a big assignment, I haven't even looked at the task sheet. And when I attempted to ask someone out, but that was because I did not convince myself that it was a good idea so I kinda just actively counteracted myself there.

That is as much of a wall of text as you will get out of me.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:54 am

Someone griefed my chicken coop, releasing all my chickens, and someone griefed my sheep pen, mixing up my blue sheep with the other animals... I need that blue wool for making a giant TARDIS
    D:<
    Should I fix my sheep pen or wait for someone able to check who griefed it first?

Also, Hos you added me on Xbox Live, accepted.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:07 am

Sol-Leks wrote:treefrog, are you a relative of Michael Cera?

Nope. Never heard of him.

pepran12 wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:Brain conflict stuff
    In all seriousness, I do that as well
    I resolve it by not listening to me:P

It's hard not to listen when you're just sitting there eating a Pop Tart and your brain starts trying to suppress a part of itself. It's not like it was telling me to stop eating the Pop Tart. If it was doing that I would be quite worried about my mental health and keep eating the Pop Tart. And that only happened because it was 6:30 AM or something and I stayed up all night even though I was tired.

I don't think I was as awake as I could have been both this morning and last night. And both are when I was writing my last post.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Wait Hos... you said silk touch was good for grass blocks... why not just use mcmmo for spreading grass on dirt blocks?

If you need this done I am fairly high leveled in the skill that does this, just let me know.

So yeah back to our original discussion and now with no mycelium and no need for using it on grass blocks, silk touch is worthless. tongue
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:53 pm

with that new snapshot,
    i think im gonna like that /publish thing,
    that lets you play with others through LAN,
    i think that would minimize lag and much loss of connectivity
    to those users,
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:with that new snapshot,
    i think im gonna like that /publish thing,
    that lets you play with others through LAN,
    i think that would minimize lag and much loss of connectivity
    to those users,
    Wait what? I thought it was supposed to minimize lag and much loss of connectivity by just having the area being run by players' computers instead of just the server itself or something?
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:14 pm

felinoel wrote:with no mycelium and no need for using it on grass blocks, silk touch is worthless. tongue

Those are not the only blocks which can be useful to be picked up my silk touch. Glass is forever lost upon breaking. Book shelves get broken beyond repair, Making you lose your 6 pieces of wood you used for your shelves. I don't know how that skill works. Some people are lazy. Diamond ore. Glowstone. That's all I can think of. And probably all there is at all.

But by no mycelium do you mean no mushroom islands at all? And if so, why?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:25 pm

felinoel wrote:
    That was like a fucking year ago ಠ_ಠ
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:with no mycelium and no need for using it on grass blocks, silk touch is worthless. tongue

Those are not the only blocks which can be useful to be picked up my silk touch. Glass is forever lost upon breaking. Book shelves get broken beyond repair, Making you lose your 6 pieces of wood you used for your shelves. I don't know how that skill works. Some people are lazy. Diamond ore. Glowstone. That's all I can think of. And probably all there is at all.

But by no mycelium do you mean no mushroom islands at all? And if so, why?
    Bookshelves are different in the next update, they use leather somehow..?

idk why you would want diamond ore, or any ore, but hey I can see glowstone if not for mcmmo giving you enough glowstone that you won't need to go to the Nether ever, and glass is not worth wearing down your tool.

Yeah Kimi banned owning mycelium and turned off Mushroom Island biomes, when I have asked why a couple times she has logged off.
    One time though she said something about griefers I think... but that didn't make any sense because what could griefers do with mycelium?

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    That was like a fucking year ago ಠ_ಠ
    lol I was sort of away from an Xbox for 'like a fucking year' and will be more active on there in half a month.

According to it you play MC on Xbox, nice cowboy hat too btw.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:07 pm

felinoel wrote:Bookshelves are different in the next update, they use leather somehow..?

Books will require a piece on leather next to top piece of paper in the next update. Not book Shelves.

felinoel wrote:idk why you would want diamond ore, or any ore, but hey I can see glowstone if not for mcmmo giving you enough glowstone that you won't need to go to the Nether ever, and glass is not worth wearing down your tool.

Diamond ore could maybe be used to show that you have the best pickaxe you could possibly have. I don't know people have their silly reasons. I have seen people making path ways out of Redstone ore simply because it glows when you walk on it. That I can actually understand. Glowstone is the only thing that has ever given me Glowstone. I hate gathering sand and would certainly use up a silk touch pickaxe to pick up my misplaced glass. And making smooth stone is something of an inconvince to me.

I guess you don't understand that ways of lazy + A.D.D.

felinoel wrote:Yeah Kimi banned owning mycelium and turned off Mushroom Island biomes, when I have asked why a couple times she has logged off.
    One time though she said something about griefers I think... but that didn't make any sense because what could griefers do with mycelium?

I have no idea what griefers could do with mycelium. It seems like they can be able to do worse things with their fist. And to get it you need silk touch. And silk touch is only for diamond pickaxes. So you get just get slightly lower level enchantments and depending on what you want to grief, use those 3 diamonds to make an axe instead, and you could just grief with just that. So that just seems silly that she would do that.

And that fact that she will just log off like that... I just don't know what to think of her... a server host should not do that kind of stuff. She seems uncaring sometimes. I don't like uncaring people. But then again what do I know. maybe she is not uncaring. I'm not a witness to this stuff. I wonder if I can get the anser out of her. I might as well try. But I tend to give up easily on asking questions. But I can still try anyway.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Bookshelves are different in the next update, they use leather somehow..?

Books will require a piece on leather next to top piece of paper in the next update. Not book Shelves.
    I count the ingredients for books in the ingredients for bookshelves

felinoel wrote:idk why you would want diamond ore, or any ore, but hey I can see glowstone if not for mcmmo giving you enough glowstone that you won't need to go to the Nether ever, and glass is not worth wearing down your tool.

Diamond ore could maybe be used to show that you have the best pickaxe you could possibly have. I don't know people have their silly reasons. I have seen people making path ways out of Redstone ore simply because it glows when you walk on it. That I can actually understand. Glowstone is the only thing that has ever given me Glowstone. I hate gathering sand and would certainly use up a silk touch pickaxe to pick up my misplaced glass. And making smooth stone is something of an inconvince to me.
    Vanity and pride aren't really things that interest me though you've sold me on the redstone walkway... o.o want

I guess you don't understand that ways of lazy + A.D.D.
    Sloth is another thing that doesn't interest me.
    Besides, sand gathering will up your excavation skills, the next time you need sand give me a call and I will sell you some at (possibly) half the going rate at the shop.

felinoel wrote:Yeah Kimi banned owning mycelium and turned off Mushroom Island biomes, when I have asked why a couple times she has logged off.
    I have no idea what griefers could do with mycelium. It seems like they can be able to do worse things with their fist. And to get it you need silk touch. And silk touch is only for diamond pickaxes. So you get just get slightly lower level enchantments and depending on what you want to grief, use those 3 diamonds to make an axe instead, and you could just grief with just that. So that just seems silly that she would do that.
    Quite silly, and saddening, I like the particles that mycelium gives and the odd coloring... :'c
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:05 am

felinoel wrote:Quite silly, and saddening, I like the particles that mycelium gives and the odd coloring... :'c

I asked her why she banned mycelium and I got a response. She said the reason was mooshrooms and particles. But mooshrooms only spawn in the mushroom biome and not just because there is mycelium. But the particles I guess cause lag. Though I forgot to ask why she had a problem with mooshrooms.

Sometimes I ask myself if I really have gotten better at understanding what people are saying. ...Today is one of those times...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:08 am

felinoel wrote:Hey Kimi... thoughts? idk if I am done
    Main Thread - Page 8 Th_Untitlede-1
    I tried doing just the letter k, but that never turned out too good...
    As requested I am reposting this Kimi.

Post  Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:03 am

@feli
    nice, looks nice Very Happy

@people
    You people... YOU WANT MYCELIUM!? HERES YOUR M*****F**KING MYCELIUM!!!
    *throws tomiz* also will make it buyable in shops.

/all hail the queen?/ What a Face
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:10 am

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:@feli
    nice, looks nice Very Happy

@people
    You people... YOU WANT MYCELIUM!? HERES YOUR M*****F**KING MYCELIUM!!!
    *throws tomiz* also will make it buyable in shops.

/all hail the queen?/ What a Face
    You sure? I feel like I should outline her shirt somehow but idk this may look better, hmm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content