Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

pepran12
    pepran12

Main Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  pepran12 Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:23 pm

Hostail wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:Thanks for sharing Fratal, amazing anime. It was suprisingly mature aswell.
    Almost made me cry.
    Btw, is it an ongoing anime or is it just 5 episodes?
    its ongoing I believe, for 12 episodes. I dunno, I should sleep.
    Stop staring at your keyboard.....
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:58 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:Thanks for sharing Fratal, amazing anime. It was suprisingly mature aswell.
    Almost made me cry.
    B-But... its so awesome... I can have it in disco mode while listening to youtube videos that plays in the lcd screen! Its... awesome...

Oh yeah Mohajid! We saw you die in MineZ yesterday, you are supposed to stay away from the zombies.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    Almost made me cry.
    B-But... its so awesome... I can have it in disco mode while listening to youtube videos that plays in the lcd screen! Its... awesome...

Oh yeah Mohajid! We saw you die in MineZ yesterday, you are supposed to stay away from the zombies.
    Ahahaha. I was sneaking, but those zombies still saw me.
    Zomebies op, plz nerf.
    Also we should get togheter and play, Im free around 20:00.
    Skype is "mohajid".
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:53 pm

I feel like I'm separated from the world... Just yesterday I returned from a three day trip to my grandparents house because Spycat's friends live just down the street from there. Spycat only has two friends besides me. But they are really great friends. So she is pretty lucky. But anyway, now that I have returned I now feel like I have lost touch with my friends. I have not really heard from them in quite awhile. I expected for them to be more likely to do fun group activities over the summer but instead there was nothing. I don't do fun things with them during the scout meetings and depending on what the plan is for this next one I might not go to it. And if I do go I might just sit around and do nothing. I always was the best at doing nothing. I don't see fun with friends in the near future. I think I need to just forget about them. If I don't I'll just be doing things like opening Skype just in case of that very, very unlikely possibility that they just might also be online on Skype. And then I can see that they are not online and feel disappointed and think to myself "Just as I expected." I just need to stop these kinds of pointless things and accept that this is the way things are. They can live with out me. So I guess I'll need to live with out them instead of tormenting myself with large amounts of petty disappointment...

Yesterday after folding my blanket so I could pack it up and become closer to beginning the journey home my grandmother said that she has never seen anyone fold a blanket with such precision before. I wish I could everything that carefully and perfectly...
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:I feel like I'm separated from the world... Just yesterday I returned from a three day trip to my grandparents house because Spycat's friends live just down the street from there. Spycat only has two friends besides me. But they are really great friends. So she is pretty lucky. But anyway, now that I have returned I now feel like I have lost touch with my friends. I have not really heard from them in quite awhile. I expected for them to be more likely to do fun group activities over the summer but instead there was nothing. I don't do fun things with them during the scout meetings and depending on what the plan is for this next one I might not go to it. And if I do go I might just sit around and do nothing. I always was the best at doing nothing. I don't see fun with friends in the near future. I think I need to just forget about them. If I don't I'll just be doing things like opening Skype just in case of that very, very unlikely possibility that they just might also be online on Skype. And then I can see that they are not online and feel disappointed and think to myself "Just as I expected." I just need to stop these kinds of pointless things and accept that this is the way things are. They can live with out me. So I guess I'll need to live with out them instead of tormenting myself with large amounts of petty disappointment...

Yesterday after folding my blanket so I could pack it up and become closer to beginning the journey home my grandmother said that she has never seen anyone fold a blanket with such precision before. I wish I could everything that carefully and perfectly...

About the losing contact with friends, that happens. In high school I hung out with over a dozens people, You know many of them I hang out with "often" now. 2 people, Why? Upper secondary school.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:42 pm

lul most of my grade where terrible people who i never want to see again. and I kept in contact with all the good ones.
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:09 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:I feel like I'm separated from the world... Just yesterday I returned from a three day trip to my grandparents house because Spycat's friends live just down the street from there. Spycat only has two friends besides me. But they are really great friends. So she is pretty lucky. But anyway, now that I have returned I now feel like I have lost touch with my friends. I have not really heard from them in quite awhile. I expected for them to be more likely to do fun group activities over the summer but instead there was nothing. I don't do fun things with them during the scout meetings and depending on what the plan is for this next one I might not go to it. And if I do go I might just sit around and do nothing. I always was the best at doing nothing. I don't see fun with friends in the near future. I think I need to just forget about them. If I don't I'll just be doing things like opening Skype just in case of that very, very unlikely possibility that they just might also be online on Skype. And then I can see that they are not online and feel disappointed and think to myself "Just as I expected." I just need to stop these kinds of pointless things and accept that this is the way things are. They can live with out me. So I guess I'll need to live with out them instead of tormenting myself with large amounts of petty disappointment...

About the losing contact with friends, that happens. In high school I hung out with over a dozens people, You know many of them I hang out with "often" now. 2 people, Why? Upper secondary school.

I had lots of friends because I had to change school four times during elementary school. First school got closed because of mold. The second school was a temporary place for us. Then we were assigned to a school that was too far away. And finally they decided to throw us to a school that was few kilometers from our first school. Very Happy

After moving to middle school I saw my friends from previous schools and had lot's of fun. I miss those times.

Then I moved to a nearby vocational school and the others went their own paths. After graduating I have something like five friends I hang out with.

Edit: And they are really good friends!

Last edited by W128 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some info)
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Fratal wrote:lul most of my grade where terrible people who i never want to see again. and I kept in contact with all the good ones.
    The funny part is that the people who I wanted to keep contact with went to the same school as I... makes stuff so much easier.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:10 am

Ohh i was talking about leaving highschool "friends"
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post  Dark Knight Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:59 am

I hate people Neutral
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:33 am

Dark Knight wrote:I hate people Neutral
    Guilty before proven innocent?
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:36 am

I hate people too. Actually, a lot of people do. I wish I was not born with a need for people. It's a feeling I'm now having to control. But to control it I have to accept it. But if I accept it then it can go out of control. My life problems have no simple answer. Every thing has it's side effects. Be miserable for this reason or be miserable for that reason and whatnot is the way of my life. It all got so messed up that I feel as if I almost don't even know who I am any more. And in MLP there are 3 ponies I relate to, 2 of which are quite a bit like me. Two different sides of me really. Even though I love that show and it makes me happy, my sleep deprived brain wanders though my mind. It searches for the answers to my problems. But it lacks the brain power for proper processing. It tries to use what it knows to create an answer. But instead I get corrupted thoughts about ponies. That just messes me up more. Not solve problems. But these corrupted thoughts can be recycled. They become like old video game controllers: the more you play, the more tangled the wires become. Every once in a while you must untangle them. There are proper thoughts under the tangled mess that are the corrupted thoughts.

Then again, I'm never certain about this stuff. I would consider this more like a theory of the ways of my mind. Actually, I suspect it's probably more complicated and horrible then what I have said here. It's possible that half of my unconscious mind is just a giant tangled mess full of ponies and murder. I really don't know. A lot of my thoughts are made unconsciously. I have can't figure out what I'm thinking much of the time.
    Blade_N
    Blade_N

Post  Blade_N Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:31 am

I hate you :l

aeiou
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post  Dark Knight Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:45 am

Treefrog54 wrote:

I hate people too. Actually, a lot of people do. I wish I was not born with a need for people. It's a feeling I'm now having to control. But to control it I have to accept it. But if I accept it then it can go out of control. My life problems have no simple answer. Every thing has it's side effects. Be miserable for this reason or be miserable for that reason and whatnot is the way of my life. It all got so messed up that I feel as if I almost don't even know who I am any more. And in MLP there are 3 ponies I relate to, 2 of which are quite a bit like me. Two different sides of me really. Even though I love that show and it makes me happy, my sleep deprived brain wanders though my mind. It searches for the answers to my problems. But it lacks the brain power for proper processing. It tries to use what it knows to create an answer. But instead I get corrupted thoughts about ponies. That just messes me up more. Not solve problems. But these corrupted thoughts can be recycled. They become like old video game controllers: the more you play, the more tangled the wires become. Every once in a while you must untangle them. There are proper thoughts under the tangled mess that are the corrupted thoughts.

Then again, I'm never certain about this stuff. I would consider this more like a theory of the ways of my mind. Actually, I suspect it's probably more complicated and horrible then what I have said here. It's possible that half of my unconscious mind is just a giant tangled mess full of ponies and murder. I really don't know. A lot of my thoughts are made unconsciously. I have can't figure out what I'm thinking much of the time.
    I see.

@Blade_N

aeiou
    ScentTreeDown
    ScentTreeDown

Post  ScentTreeDown Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Mohajideus wrote:Theres alot of empty servers on TS3, we could just take one of those.

I have a TeamSpeak if you need one, also my other clan with Tormented has a large towny nation with a lot of resources and land to use, but not many active people anymore, so you guys could come on the server and make use of all the stuff we've accumulated if you want.
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:21 pm

ScentTreeDown wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:Theres alot of empty servers on TS3, we could just take one of those.

I have a TeamSpeak if you need one, also my other clan with Tormented has a large towny nation with a lot of resources and land to use, but not many active people anymore, so you guys could come on the server and make use of all the stuff we've accumulated if you want.

I was going to take a look but few people I know are coming to a visit right now.
    ScentTreeDown
    ScentTreeDown

Post  ScentTreeDown Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Oh forgot, the ip is zbit.nwdigits.com for TeamSpeak
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:45 pm

ScentTreeDown wrote:Oh forgot, the ip is zbit.nwdigits.com for TeamSpeak
    Thanks, I appreciate. But people who were hype about the event idea arent so hype anymore, for some reason.
    It can be used for future stuff. =)
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Fratal wrote:
    Guilty before proven innocent?
    mutual feeling on the internet!

Mohajideus wrote:
    ScentTreeDown wrote:Oh forgot, the ip is zbit.nwdigits.com for TeamSpeak
    Thanks, I appreciate. But people who were hype about the event idea arent so hype anymore, for some reason.
    It can be used for future stuff. =)
    The event being minez? Im all for it, me & hostail tried it yesterday superfun with only two people.

Edit: holy crap I succeeded with quoting!!!
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Cool, new people, a ts server and some random activity.

I like your avatar ScentTreeDown.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Mohajideus wrote:But people who were hype about the event idea arent so hype anymore, for some reason
    I was just waiting for someone to give me a time and date.

Dark Knight wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    <Was once words>
    I see.
    These days I often bring a spoon (A somewhat nice looking one of course) with me to places. Places like scout meetings, any future visits to my friends houses, Spycat's room, and other things like that. You never know when you need to stab someone. And besides, what could possibly be better for harmless murder than a spoon? Why do I ask if I know your anser would of course be nothing? Oh wait, I remember now. Because I did not sleep much last night and now I am in a more talkative mood. And while in this mood I can certainly talk a lot. But this post ends here.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:But people who were hype about the event idea arent so hype anymore, for some reason
    [size=11]I was just waiting for someone to give me a time and date.
    Same here, I thought the time you posted before was just something on a whim, an event needs to be more planned than that x)
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Hostail wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    Same here, I thought the time you posted before was just something on a whim, an event needs to be more planned than that x)
    Hence why I put my skype in there.
    I wont have computer access until sunday-monday, just putting it out there.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    Hence why I put my skype in there.
    I wont have computer access until sunday-monday, just putting it out there.
    Oooohh.... crap
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post  Dark Knight Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    I was just waiting dqfor someone to give me a time and date.

Dark Knight wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    <Was once words>
    I see.
    These days I often bring a spoon (A somewhat nice looking one of course) with me to places. Places like scout meetings, any future visits to my friends houses, Spycat's room, and other things like that. You never know when you need to stab someone. And besides, what could possibly be better for harmless murder than a spoon? Why do I ask if I know your anser would of course be nothing? Oh wait, I remember now. Because I did not sleep much last night and now I am in a more talkative mood. And while in this mood I can certainly talk a lot. But this post ends here.
    The urge to reply with "k " xD I'm sorry treetoad, I was and still am replying from my mobile phone. Anne have you considered a spork, more damage dealt Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content