Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Main Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  felinoel Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:12 am

Fratal wrote:And ^that is why I download all of it and keep it!
    I do too but I don't feel like hooking up my hard drive...

Edit: is this you? http://myanimelist.net/animelist/felinoel
    Maybe <.<

Why? o:
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:28 am

I need more hard drives...

I was just guessing...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:51 am

Fratal wrote:I need more hard drives...

I was just guessing...
    Me too I only have three.

Main Thread - Page 31 402872_359213697488711_1186709496_n
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:54 am

I got 3TB internal and 1TB external.

Dem speed holes!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:03 am

Fratal wrote:I got 3TB internal and 1TB external.

Dem speed holes!
    500gig internal and 3.25TB total external.

It was cheaper to build my computer with less memory.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:53 am

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:Well I don't know all of them, but most of them, like, around 50 people.
    I don't even know my next door neighbors...
    I also don't know my next door neighbors. But I'm perfectly fine with that. "Better they know me less than more" says a thought that flys though my mind. It's always nice to know I have the perfect safety net in place to separate myself from society. Actually, I already have to a great extent. I need more sleep deprivation. Sleep deprivation has reminded me of that. However, I need to learn to not be as easily angered when tired. I have noticed that some of the things that make me angry when tired have to do with things that happened to me at a very young age.

I still remember those days... I spent those nights. Awake. Locked away in my room. Too scared of the dark house to leave the comforting light of my room. I still fear being alone in the dark. I always had the lights in my room on. I still sleep with the lights on. But I spend those nights in my younger days with my TV on. The sound always being there comforted me. During the day I would sometimes go out side and do really really repetitive things. Alone. A big world surrounded my house. Which has a metal fence around it. Although the metal fence feels like it should have felt like a cage, it felt more like it caged in the outside world. Which I saw as being almost like a somewhat dangerous animal. Such as a parrot. It may be pretty at first. But in it's cage it can't show you what neat tricks it knows. But it can not be handled with out a professional or it's beak of death will be the end of your fingers. A professional is someone who would take me places. Such as my mom. I guess untill recently I never realised how much I feared the world.

And really, I was scared of every thing untill I played Amnesia: The Dark Decent. Now I no longer fear much of what I feared before unless I am alone. And even when alone, the things that I feared are no longer figments of my imagination that pop up in every shadowy corner of every dark room and even some lonely light rooms. I now laugh when others are scared of the slightest things when before I would be scared with them. And speaking of laughing, I learned last night just how low my lung capacity is. I can't laugh very much before I begin doing this wheeze laugh thing. Which can leave me just collapsed on the ground wheezing untill I get enough air back if I laugh long enough. Anyway, I can't remember really going to bed in some parts of my life. Probably because I stayed up untill I fell asleep on the floor or something.

I have a sickly sister to I have to entertain. So now I must walk away.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Hostail wrote:Blaaah, gotta love village parties. so much fan have been had.

EDIT: Oh yeah peppy, we so need to play Borderlands 2 together.
    YES YES I LOVE FOR YOU SAYING THAT!
    BORDERLANDS 2 JUST JUMPED PAST DARKSIDERS 2 ON MY PURCHASE LIST BACAUSE OF THE EDIT!
    pc or 360?
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:05 pm

pepran12 wrote:

BORDERLANDS 2 JUST JUMPED PAST DARKSIDERS 2 ON MY PURCHASE LIST BACAUSE OF THE EDIT!
    pc or 360?
    I was thinking about buying borderlands 2 for xbox, but I dunno if its worth it.
    Its either Watch dogs, the last of us or borderlands.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:Well I don't know all of them, but most of them, like, around 50 people.
    I don't even know my next door neighbors...
    I also don't know my next door neighbors. But I'm perfectly fine with that. "Better they know me less than more" says a thought that flys though my mind. It's always nice to know I have the perfect safety net in place to separate myself from society. Actually, I already have to a great extent. I need more sleep deprivation. Sleep deprivation has reminded me of that. However, I need to learn to not be as easily angered when tired. I have noticed that some of the things that make me angry when tired have to do with things that happened to me at a very young age.

I still remember those days... I spent those nights. Awake. Locked away in my room. Too scared of the dark house to leave the comforting light of my room. I still fear being alone in the dark. I always had the lights in my room on. I still sleep with the lights on. But I spend those nights in my younger days with my TV on. The sound always being there comforted me. During the day I would sometimes go out side and do really really repetitive things. Alone. A big world surrounded my house. Which has a metal fence around it. Although the metal fence feels like it should have felt like a cage, it felt more like it caged in the outside world. Which I saw as being almost like a somewhat dangerous animal. Such as a parrot. It may be pretty at first. But in it's cage it can't show you what neat tricks it knows. But it can not be handled with out a professional or it's beak of death will be the end of your fingers. A professional is someone who would take me places. Such as my mom. I guess untill recently I never realised how much I feared the world.

And really, I was scared of every thing untill I played Amnesia: The Dark Decent. Now I no longer fear much of what I feared before unless I am alone. And even when alone, the things that I feared are no longer figments of my imagination that pop up in every shadowy corner of every dark room and even some lonely light rooms. I now laugh when others are scared of the slightest things when before I would be scared with them. And speaking of laughing, I learned last night just how low my lung capacity is. I can't laugh very much before I begin doing this wheeze laugh thing. Which can leave me just collapsed on the ground wheezing untill I get enough air back if I laugh long enough. Anyway, I can't remember really going to bed in some parts of my life. Probably because I stayed up untill I fell asleep on the floor or something.

I have a sickly sister to I have to entertain. So now I must walk away.
    I would like to know my neighbors because I often cook too much and then I am forced to eat it all myself... like this one time I baked two cakes, one for the office and one for my housemates, my housemates didn't want any x.x
    Blech all I ate was cake.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:33 pm

pepran12 wrote:

pc or 360?
    I thought of PC, I just gotta get money for it. Thought of preordering it as well to get the nice stuff.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:

pc or 360?
    I thought of PC, I just gotta get money for it. Thought of preordering it as well to get the nice stuff.
    My god have seen the loot chest you get, I was speechless when i saw it.
    alright pc great that we both got new a pc.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:16 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:

pc or 360?
    I just need to get the money for the game...
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:

pc or 360?
    I got the money for the regular, but my project won't really be cheap like yours:/
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:30 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:

pc or 360?
    I got the money for the regular, but my project won't really be cheap like yours:/
    Your project is over the top man xD To build a climb wall or whatever its called for a school project is ridiculous. almost as ridiculous as making your own game!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:

pc or 360?
    Your project is over the top man xD To build a climb wall or whatever its called for a school project is ridiculous. almost as ridiculous as making your own game!
    But I like making my own game?

Main Thread - Page 31 Significant

Treefrog54 wrote:
    No worries Tree, Pinkie will make you smile!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s99Y8-eTtOQ
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:28 pm

bored, unmotivated, catching up on anime... not much else, cept Guild Wars 2 head start starts end of this week...

I should write a blog, my posts are getting far too bloggish for this place... wait, isn't this place turning into some kind of open blog thing? this place is deffinitly not a forum... or a blog... wtf are we even doing here? seriously, I have no idea why we continue this random conglomeration on the internet.

I guess I'll and around anyways.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Fratal wrote:bored, unmotivated, catching up on anime... not much else, cept Guild Wars 2 head start starts end of this week...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s99Y8-eTtOQ
    This should cheer you up.

I should write a blog, my posts are getting far too bloggish for this place... wait, isn't this place turning into some kind of open blog thing? this place is deffinitly not a forum... or a blog... wtf are we even doing here? seriously, I have no idea why we continue this random conglomeration on the internet.

I figured this was a clan..?
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Fratal wrote:bored, unmotivated, catching up on anime... not much else, cept Guild Wars 2 head start starts end of this week...

The best things have no purpose. They just keep on going because they are simply the best, life is one of the examples.

EDIT: (Aaaa, next Yuru Yuri episode just got released, this is one of the examples why life is one of the examples Very Happy)

Last edited by Tomiz on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 pm

fuuuuuuuuyk am I the cause of all the philosophy around here?
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Fratal wrote:fuuuuuuuuyk am I the cause of all the philosophy around here?

Naah, I am just crazy with my thoughts. I actually found out that our universe doesn't exist. Actually, nothing exists, which leaves us some questions to answer, I am currently working on those. How am I working on them if I don't exist? Yea, that is one of the questions.

EDIT (Just to spam less): This soundtrack never fails to impress me.

Last edited by Tomiz on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Tomiz wrote:
    Fratal wrote:fuuuuuuuuyk am I the cause of all the philosophy around here?

Naah, I am just crazy with my thoughts. I actually found out that our universe doesn't exist. Actually, nothing exists, which leaves us some questions to answer, I am currently working on those. How am I working on them if I don't exist? Yea, that is one of the questions.

I see...
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:13 am

I have to say it. I started playing Runescape again and I am trying to join a (czech) clan Very Happy

However, due to the avarage age of Runescape players, I will either take over and make them all our slaves or... just join them.

However, Runescape is not a good game, I don't recommend playing it. I enjoy it, for some reason...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:46 am

Tomiz wrote:
    However, Runescape is not a good game, I don't recommend playing it. I enjoy it, for some reason...
    I miss what they now call Runescape Classic... when they added a third dimension and removed sleeping I started losing interest in the game.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Tomiz wrote:I have to say it. I started playing Runescape again and I am trying to join a (czech) clan Very Happy

However, due to the avarage age of Runescape players, I will either take over and make them all our slaves or... just join them.

When I do play Runescape, I just go to Karamja and take it easy and kill some Lessers out of boredom. Good times. Add me if you want. Darkrein14.

Oh and some people are making a 2006scape. Good 'ole 2006 years.

felinoel wrote:I miss what they now call Runescape Classic... when they added a third dimension and removed sleeping I started losing interest in the game.

Haven't played that sadly ;_;
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:32 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:I have to say it. I started playing Runescape again and I am trying to join a (czech) clan Very Happy

When I do play Runescape, I just go to Karamja and take it easy and kill some Lessers out of boredom. Good times. Add me if you want. Darkrein14.

Oh and some people are making a 2006scape. Good 'ole 2006 years.

felinoel wrote:I miss what they now call Runescape Classic... when they added a third dimension and removed sleeping I started losing interest in the game.

Haven't played that sadly ;_;
    Sleeping was not needed to be removed, people were tired of being unable to run forever so they took it out... /:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content