Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Main Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Treefrog54 Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:57 pm

felinoel wrote:I would like to know my neighbors because I often cook too much and then I am forced to eat it all myself... like this one time I baked two cakes, one for the office and one for my housemates, my housemates didn't want any x.x
    Blech all I ate was cake.
    Why not just be like me and throw it away and feel bad about it? You don't need those neighbors. Just stay away from strangers like them. And I suggest you eat too little instead of too much by cooking way less. Better to have to little then too much. Then you can subdue any extra hunger with peanut butter sandwich crackers. Follow these steps to become closer to a properly better life at the very very slight cost of a tiny bit of your survivability. But hey, at least it is a little bit cheaper to cook and eat less food!

Just so you know, my brain is a bit...sort of not good capacity. So I don't really know what I'm saying and I don't really care. I'm just saying words just because there are some moments when I like to word my words in ways. What the ways are depends on situations. I'm quite sure you know what a situation is.

Tomiz wrote:I actually found out that our universe doesn't exist. Actually, nothing exists, which leaves us some questions to answer, I am currently working on those. How am I working on them if I don't exist? Yea, that is one of the questions.
    I would suggest you not think like that. The only important thing is that it exist to us. If you think about the entirety of the multiverse and what the heck is up with it then your brain will begin to murder itself. There is no clear anser. We almost surely will never learn every thing about the universe and every thing around it. But we can try to learn as much as possible. But to tell ourselves that the universe doesn't exist is a good way to melt your brain. But you may do as you wish.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    Why not just be like me and throw it away and feel bad about it? You don't need those neighbors. Just stay away from strangers like them. And I suggest you eat too little instead of too much by cooking way less. Better to have to little then too much. Then you can subdue any extra hunger with peanut butter sandwich crackers. Follow these steps to become closer to a properly better life at the very very slight cost of a tiny bit of your survivability. But hey, at least it is a little bit cheaper to cook and eat less food!
    no, no no no no no no no no no. I wrote a long rant of text here, but after re-reading it 4 times I started to wonder if I was even writing english anymore.
    But what I think I wanted to say is, do not try to stay away from your neighbors. They are important assets in your grand scheme to stay safe, for example, you are home alone and suddenly a burger jumps in, ...

Yeah I can't follow myself anymore, I start thinking for a second then my brain lets go and my hands just keeps flowing.... My brain is strange tonight...

uh 10 min and I still don't know what I was trying to write, oh well, good night.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:45 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:I actually found out that our universe doesn't exist. Actually, nothing exists, which leaves us some questions to answer, I am currently working on those. How am I working on them if I don't exist? Yea, that is one of the questions.
    I would suggest you not think like that. The only important thing is that it exist to us. If you think about the entirety of the multiverse and what the heck is up with it then your brain will begin to murder itself. There is no clear anser. We almost surely will never learn every thing about the universe and every thing around it. But we can try to learn as much as possible. But to tell ourselves that the universe doesn't exist is a good way to melt your brain. But you may do as you wish.

Don't worry, my brain is perfectly safe, all errors are ignored and if it starts overheating, I will just *yawn* few times, that will cool it down.

Also, I am not someone who gets depressed over thoughts. Actually, the only thing depressing me is thought of me driving a car, but I managed to dodge driving school after few weeks of driving because of getting seriously sick.

Optimism rulez! bounce
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:42 am

Yes. First day of college was awesome. So much better than high school. At least I can take whatever classes I want. Taking an animation class, philosophy (logic mainly), photoshop stuff, other classes. Anyone else in college or starting?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:49 am

pizzamanilla wrote:Yes. First day of college was awesome. So much better than high school. At least I can take whatever classes I want. Taking an animation class, philosophy (logic mainly), photoshop stuff, other classes. Anyone else in college or starting?
    Yea, I am just doing my diploma of IT Networking, it is getting a little boring at the moment cause our secondary teacher fro last semester became our primary teacher and he kinda sucks at teaching. The work is easy but it is hard to do the simplest of tasks when you feel no motivation to do them.

Edit: Started watching 'C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control' and I was right to have downloaded it. It is very interesting and I just love anime that make you think about what you would do.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Ohey a moonbase alpha video, they are always funny.

Oh dear god.....
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:20 am

Hostail wrote:Ohey a moonbase alpha video, they are always funny.
    -vid-

Oh dear god.....
    Spoiler:
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Tomiz wrote:
    -vid-

Oh dear god.....
    Spoiler:
    agreed
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:42 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:
    -vid-

Oh dear god.....
    Spoiler:
    agreed
    I don't ev....... confused

also potatoes in minecraft. the fuck is with that? also a bunch of other stuff.
    ScentTreeDown
    ScentTreeDown

Post  ScentTreeDown Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 am

3 hunger for a baked potato and you can get up to 4 potatoes from a single drop, looks like farming might actually be worth bothering with again
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:I would like to know my neighbors because I often cook too much and then I am forced to eat it all myself... like this one time I baked two cakes, one for the office and one for my housemates, my housemates didn't want any x.x
    Blech all I ate was cake.

Just so you know, my brain is a bit...sort of not good capacity. So I don't really know what I'm saying and I don't really care. I'm just saying words just because there are some moments when I like to word my words in ways. What the ways are depends on situations. I'm quite sure you know what a situation is.

I don't wanna be wasteful...

Hostail wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    no, no no no no no no no no no. I wrote a long rant of text here, but after re-reading it 4 times I started to wonder if I was even writing english anymore.
    But what I think I wanted to say is, do not try to stay away from your neighbors. They are important assets in your grand scheme to stay safe, for example, you are home alone and suddenly a burger jumps in, ...

Yeah I can't follow myself anymore, I start thinking for a second then my brain lets go and my hands just keeps flowing.... My brain is strange tonight...

uh 10 min and I still don't know what I was trying to write, oh well, good night.
    If a burglar jumps in they likely will be one of my neighbors.
    If a burger jumps in though I can just eat that.

pizzamanilla wrote:Yes. First day of college was awesome. So much better than high school. At least I can take whatever classes I want. Taking an animation class, philosophy (logic mainly), photoshop stuff, other classes. Anyone else in college or starting?
    I miss college...

Fratal wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:
    -vid-

Oh dear god.....
    Spoiler:
    agreed
    I don't ev....... confused

also potatoes in minecraft. the fuck is with that? also a bunch of other stuff.
    The fuck indeed.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Does anyone think that the potatoes and carrots make way for a lot of other farmables? grapes come to mind firstly, then you could make wine XD (tho I dislike wine...).

Any other crops you would like to see?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 pm

For those who haven't seen it yet.

Main Thread - Page 32 RaoHb
    From left to right.
    Carrots, Potato, Baked Potato, Poisonous Potato, Golden Carrot

The golden carrot is an ingredient for the invisibility potion I think.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:06 pm

I saw those... makes sense carrots are supposed to help you eyesight.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Well, time to fix my graphics driver that crashes whenever I use some OpenGL app, such as Minecraft Very Happy

Fratal wrote:I saw those... makes sense carrots are supposed to help you eyesight.

That is just a lie made up by United Kingdom to hide the existence of radar during 2nd World War.

It went like this:
    Hitler:"How are those English pilots so good? They know about our planes before they can even get close! There must be something behind this..."

UK:"We give them carrotz! They haz good eyesight! We don't own any superior technology!"
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:20 pm

OMFG!!!!! the BA KYUN!!! sig is amazing!!! I saw it and had the same reaction that they did XD can't stop watching...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Fratal wrote:Does anyone think that the potatoes and carrots make way for a lot of other farmables? grapes come to mind firstly, then you could make wine XD (tho I dislike wine...).
    You haven't had Moscato wine then.

Any other crops you would like to see?
    I would like to see negative more crops.

Hostail wrote:For those who haven't seen it yet.

Main Thread - Page 32 RaoHb
    From left to right.
    Carrots, Potato, Baked Potato, Poisonous Potato, Golden Carrot

The golden carrot is an ingredient for the invisibility potion I think.
    Ohhhhh, more crops were so they could add more potions!

Fratal wrote:I saw those... makes sense carrots are supposed to help you eyesight.
    xD

Tomiz wrote:Well, time to fix my graphics driver that crashes whenever I use some OpenGL app, such as Minecraft Very Happy

That is just a lie made up by United Kingdom to hide the existence of radar during 2nd World War.

It went like this:
    Hitler:"How are those English pilots so good? They know about our planes before they can even get close! There must be something behind this..."

UK:"We give them carrotz! They haz good eyesight! We don't own any superior technology!"
    Nuh uh its true! Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses?

Fratal wrote:OMFG!!!!! the BA KYUN!!! sig is amazing!!! I saw it and had the same reaction that they did XD can't stop watching...
    They all are awesome.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:07 pm

felinoel wrote:Nuh uh its true! Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses?
    I never saw a rabbit eating a carrot in the first place.

felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:OMFG!!!!! the BA KYUN!!! sig is amazing!!! I saw it and had the same reaction that they did XD can't stop watching...
    They all are awesome.
    Main Thread - Page 32 Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l_large
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Tomiz wrote:
    You should check out my rabbit.

felinoel wrote:
    They all are awesome.
    Main Thread - Page 32 Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l_large
    Maybe later.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:16 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:
    You should check out my rabbit.
    My sister has a rabbit, I shall buy it some glasses ^.^
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Has no one else here pre-purchased Guild Wars 2? 3 day head start will start in 8 hrs!!!
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Fratal wrote:Has no one else here pre-purchased Guild Wars 2? 3 day head start will start in 8 hrs!!!
    Nope, saving dem moneis for borderlands 2
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:42 am

Thinking of it, this forum has really bad link system. I mean, when you add an URL into a text, it's quite hard to see.

This whole text could be one, huge link, and you would know NOTHING.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:51 am

Tomiz wrote:Thinking of it, this forum has really bad link system. I mean, when you add an URL into a text, it's quite hard to see.

Apart from the fact that the text is blue if you haven't clicked it.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:59 am

Fratal wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:Thinking of it, this forum has really bad link system. I mean, when you add an URL into a text, it's quite hard to see.

Apart from the fact that the text is blue if you haven't clicked it.
    Huh...

Click it, fast!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content