Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

pepran12
    pepran12

Main Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  pepran12 Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:42 am

Fratal wrote:No you choose SATA cause I highly doubt that you have any legacy devices that use IDE.
    alright alright sata! I use sata SEE SEE!?!?Main Thread - Page 27 Wp_00010

second pic not related(My brand new SSD......)
    Main Thread - Page 27 Wp_00011

Edit:I also haven't found a IDE port on the motherboard yet:/

Edit2:I also believe that my graphics card have a bump whom prevents it from being put in place:(

Edit3: I have a hydro cooling system for the processor but I noticed how the cooling radiator kindof sticks out of the chassi. I tried to put back the lit on the chassi but It's impossible:(( nrm I was just being too careful:P

Last edited by pepran12 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:48 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't find a IDE port, bumped graphicscard)
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:14 am

pepran12 wrote:
    Fratal wrote:No you choose SATA cause I highly doubt that you have any legacy devices that use IDE.
    alright alright sata! I use sata SEE SEE!?!?

second pic not related(My brand new SSD......)

Edit:I also haven't found a IDE port on the motherboard yet:/

Edit2:I also believe that my graphics card have a bump whom prevents it from being put in place:(

Edit3: I have a hydro cooling system for the processor but I noticed how the cooling radiator kindof sticks out of the chassi. I tried to put back the lit on the chassi but It's impossible:(( nrm I was just being too careful:P
    Its because its not supposed to have an IDE port.

I have no idea about the bump.

I also had the problem of being too careful, thats where my dad came in handy.
    "You just have to push it in a little bit harder."
    "no nononononononono its gonna break!! Dad! It said not to force anything!"
    "Fuck that."
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:15 am

lul, I wish I had a SSD Sad

Yea some force is required, especially on the cpu
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:10 am

Im pretty sure im done with the non-optional shit
    A PSU wire to every part, everything is sata cabled
    Now I just need to figure out where to plug in the usbports among other things that are on the front of the chassi:/

Edit: Ok I think Im done with the building. But is there anything is should make sure of before I connect power to it?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:27 pm

pepran12 wrote:Im pretty sure im done with the non-optional shit
    Now I just need to figure out where to plug in the usbports among other things that are on the front of the chassi:/

Edit: Ok I think Im done with the building. But is there anything is should make sure of before I connect power to it?
    Dunno, good luck and have fun.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Hostail wrote:

started it, Didn't explode... progress!
    Now to get ubuntu...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Ubuntu?... wow did not expect that. I expected win7 but that's cause I am lazy and cbf working around stuff to get simple stuff to work. also I like suse better than ubuntu but that's just my preference.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:40 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

Now to get ubuntu...
    Ubuntu? you sure man? Windows 7 would be a much better choice :/
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

Now to get ubuntu...
    dun wurry, I will get Win7 eventually, pirate style or not!
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:42 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

Now to get ubuntu...
    dun wurry, I will get Win7 eventually, pirate style or not!
    I am now using my new pc for the first time!!! bounce bounce
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Fratal wrote:I like downloading things cause I like to have stuff I am a hoarder irl and I have a couple of draws full of worthless crap that I don't need, I will probably throw it all out when I move out, which I plan to do at the end of this year with a few friends.
    Just be careful with how you live your life if you are going to live life like that. Keep those feelings under control or they will control you. We all like to have things. But that does not mean we need them. I am the kind of person who is very vulnerable to becoming a hoarder. I never like getting rid of anything. I worry about getting rid of something then needing it later. But I have controlled my desires. And with careful thinking, I can decide what I do and don't need. Or at least to a decent enough extent. Really, all it takes to avoid things like this from controlling your life is simply to think a lot about you and your situation and then you will then be able to suppress your desires and control yourself.

...That at least worked for me... But it probably wont work for you. You probably don't really care anyway. Which is perfectly fine and your anime hoarding probably wont control your life.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Just finished watching the newest .hack movie...
    story: 8/10
    art: 6/10
    dialogues: 8/10

overall: 7/10
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Icarium wrote:Just finished watching the newest .hack movie...
    story: 8/10
    art: 6/10
    dialogues: 8/10

overall: 7/10
    Ooh, that one, I liked it.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Fratal wrote:Ubuntu?... wow did not expect that. I expected win7 but that's cause I am lazy and cbf working around stuff to get simple stuff to work. also I like suse better than ubuntu but that's just my preference.
    Blech, have you seen Win8? It is obviously designed for their tablets and only that... guess Windows is going away from the desktop market :/
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

Now to get ubuntu...
    Why?! o.O
    I only used WinXP on my main computer because I need PhotoShop.
    and because I own an actually legal piece of WinXP Pro
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:46 am

I don't give a shit anymore about windows.

I have only one thing to say that I have now written to all (15~) online contacts in my friend list.

WATCH SUMMER WARS
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:13 am

Hello Kin, I am back home ^.^

*downloads Summer Wars*
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:22 am

Finally beat satan in The Binding of Isaac. I'm shaking as much as when I got my first normal 1cc in Touhou 6 (yes, I started with Touhou 6). Not as sweaty though.

Windows 8 has some nice features that doesn't exist in seven. For example if you moved a window to your secondary screen, it would disappear from primary screen's taskbar and a new taskbar would appear on secondary screen with the window.

Good thing I still have some disk space left. I guess I'll have to watch it too.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:37 am

W128 wrote:Finally beat satan in The Binding of Isaac. I'm shaking as much as when I got my first normal 1cc in Touhou 6 (yes, I started with Touhou 6). Not as sweaty though.

Windows 8 has some nice features that doesn't exist in seven. For example if you moved a window to your secondary screen, it would disappear from primary screen's taskbar and a new taskbar would appear on secondary screen with the window.

Good thing I still have some disk space left. I guess I'll have to watch it too.
    Of course my comments are hypocratic though, since Win8 is pretty much exactly Ubuntu, except for the legally free software and the unable to play most games on it of course.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:14 am

Win8 at the moment it going to be reeeeeeealy bad because right now you are locked into using the metro desktop which is meant for tablets, all cause the creators of metro want to use it as advertising for their company or something like that. and that one feature that you said w128 would annoy me, I like to have all my shit on 1 taskbar.

*Immediately downloads Summer Wars. eta:17hrs*

TreeFrog, the point is that it is my stuff and I control it. Also I will never willingly suppress my desires, what kind of life would that be, hell if you actually desire to kill people go ahead, but there will be others that desire to stop you. we have a lifespan I just feel that I got to "waste" it by doing everything I want.

Did you get subs for the .hack// movie? cause I can't find them, I assume you watched raws or a dub if that's been done.
    Edit: I found one streaming site... I hate streams. I am not liking what I see as far as the animation... it looks fake to me, but I guess it is trying to look like an mmo (which all look bad imo), I can't watch past 12 min...

WB Tomiz, where were you?

===========
    Posts replied to in no particular order.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:05 am

Fratal wrote:Win8 at the moment it going to be reeeeeeealy bad because right now you are locked into using the metro desktop which is meant for tablets, all cause the creators of metro want to use it as advertising for their company or something like that. and that one feature that you said w128 would annoy me, I like to have all my shit on 1 taskbar.

*Immediately downloads Summer Wars. eta:17hrs*

TreeFrog, the point is that it is my stuff and I control it. Also I will never willingly suppress my desires, what kind of life would that be, hell if you actually desire to kill people go ahead, but there will be others that desire to stop you. we have a lifespan I just feel that I got to "waste" it by doing everything I want.

Did you get subs for the .hack// movie? cause I can't find them, I assume you watched raws or a dub if that's been done.
    Edit: I found one streaming site... I hate streams. I am not liking what I see as far as the animation... it looks fake to me, but I guess it is trying to look like an mmo (which all look bad imo), I can't watch past 12 min...

WB Tomiz, where were you?

===========
    Posts replied to in no particular order.
    So you are saying there is a desktop themed setting that was made for Win8?

Not some feature that lets you access the old setting...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:45 am

No, it's the desktop environment that you have seen in the ads the one with the tessellated rectangles that display all your emails and notifications, it is a good idea but you are locked into that. and can't use windows like you would have before. it is still not final because Microsoft can still fight against Metro AG (the company who created Metro).

you are also locked into only being able to run Microsoft certified applications.

it is a terrible mess and there is also this to support my argument:Main Thread - Page 27 Ur6jX

Edit: Watched Ga-Rei: Zero in 2 days, it was a lot more than I expected. If you like action and deep characters (also not for the squeamish) then I would highly recommend Ga-Rei: Zero. it is a prequel to a manga called Ga-Rei which I have not read but I might do some time.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:44 am

felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Ubuntu?... wow did not expect that. I expected win7 but that's cause I am lazy and cbf working around stuff to get simple stuff to work. also I like suse better than ubuntu but that's just my preference.
    Blech, have you seen Win8? It is obviously designed for their tablets and only that... guess Windows is going away from the desktop market :/
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

Now to get ubuntu...
    Why?! o.O
    I only used WinXP on my main computer because I need PhotoShop.
    and because I own an actually legal piece of WinXP Pro
    I actually tried to install winXP a few minutes ago, but didn't work. My guess there's something about garphicscard drivers:S
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:47 pm

Going to get my new 2TB hard drive. Razz

And I don't like them replacing start menu with metro so I'm staying on windows 7.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Plan your anime for Fall!
    http://animeaura.com/2012/08/11/preview-of-fall-2012-anime/
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Fratal wrote:WB Tomiz, where were you?

Ummm, long story short, my Mum went to Canada and NY for 3 weeks, sightseeing and visiting some friends, and since that would leave me alone at home (my parents are divorced and my sister lives on her own with her boyfriend), it was decided that I shall be sent to my grandparents for 2 weeks.

I stock up on games and anime for the time, I was there also with my 12 y/o cousin, she is incredibly cute and she rages every time she dies in Terraria Very Happy. It was thanks to my visit there that I saw Angel Beats! I watched whole 12 episodes at once.

And I cried again >.>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content