Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Main Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:08 am

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:If we keep the Kin small I could set up an SMP Millenaire server, maybe even throw in some Tekkit... the main issue with this though is Millenaire is a memory eater and a lot of people building a lot of towns will be trouble for my server...
    I didn't know that Millenaire was for smp.
    Ummm wait... >.>

*checks MCF*

Oh ummm I didn't say anything. o.o
    At least... I didn't say anything until Forge gets off their lazy bums and updates for 1.3... >.>
    What is taking them so long? Millenaire was ready before 1.3 came out, that was why 1.3 took so long!?!!
    OMFG Tekkit + Millenaire would be so awesome, just condense stacks upon stacks of iron bars and sell it to the villagers for quick and easy rep!?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:08 am

...I don't know why I just watched what I watched...

I don't even know why I had it on my hard drive...

I found some 2 part ova series in my anime folder called "Koe de Oshigoto", so out of a willingness not to do work for tafe I started watching it. the first line I hear is "Hard and Big"...in Japanese of course the fuck, apparently it's about a school girl who has been asked to become an "eroge seiyu" by her older sister for her older sisters studio... well shit. I get there is nothing that doesn't exist.

Needless to say I watched the first part because I was avoiding work and cause why the hell not.

I don't even know if I want to see where the last 30min of this show goes.

I mean it's not like I got a 150 page document to write up due in 3 weeks time that I haven't even started.

Just felt like posting that random part of my evening. Also it might start an interesting chain of posts.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 am

My dad just called me to turn on the radio because Tejbz is on it... he thought I would find it interesting, which I kinda did xD
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:37 am

Hostail wrote:My dad just called me to turn on the radio because Tejbz is on it... he thought I would find it interesting, which I kinda did xD
    Who?

*googles*

this guy--> http://www.tejbz.com <--?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Fratal wrote:...I don't know why I just watched what I watched...

I don't even know why I had it on my hard drive...

I found some 2 part ova series in my anime folder called "Koe de Oshigoto", so out of a willingness not to do work for tafe I started watching it. the first line I hear is "Hard and Big"...in Japanese of course the fuck, apparently it's about a school girl who has been asked to become an "eroge seiyu" by her older sister for her older sisters studio... well shit. I get there is nothing that doesn't exist.

Needless to say I watched the first part because I was avoiding work and cause why the hell not.

I don't even know if I want to see where the last 30min of this show goes.

I mean it's not like I got a 150 page document to write up due in 3 weeks time that I haven't even started.

Just felt like posting that random part of my evening. Also it might start an interesting chain of posts.
    I've done that because in college I ran my college's anime club and convinced all the members to copy over to me all their anime, though the anime I have found on my hard drive weren't quite that genre... yet...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 pm

felinoel wrote:I've done that because in college I ran my college's anime club and convinced all the members to copy over to me all their anime, though the anime I have found on my hard drive weren't quite that genre... yet...

I just love downloading all the things!!!! bu seriously it would take me about 6 months to watch all the un-watched anime I have on my hard drive and then you take into account that I am constantly finding new stuff to download, basically I will never be done watching all this stuff.

I got 547GB of anime that I haven't seen or I and watching the series at the moment. and 598GB of anime I have watched. so that's 1145GB of anime that I plan to keep forever. I and going to have to setup a media server in a couple of years time to make sure I will not lose it.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Fratal wrote:
    Hostail wrote:My dad just called me to turn on the radio because Tejbz is on it... he thought I would find it interesting, which I kinda did xD
    Who?

*googles*

this guy--> http://www.tejbz.com <--?
    Yes, that guy.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:I've done that because in college I ran my college's anime club and convinced all the members to copy over to me all their anime, though the anime I have found on my hard drive weren't quite that genre... yet...

I just love downloading all the things!!!! bu seriously it would take me about 6 months to watch all the un-watched anime I have on my hard drive and then you take into account that I am constantly finding new stuff to download, basically I will never be done watching all this stuff.

I got 547GB of anime that I haven't seen or I and watching the series at the moment. and 598GB of anime I have watched. so that's 1145GB of anime that I plan to keep forever. I and going to have to setup a media server in a couple of years time to make sure I will not lose it.
    So true... x.x
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Fratal wrote:I just love downloading all the things!!!! bu seriously it would take me about 6 months to watch all the un-watched anime I have on my hard drive and then you take into account that I am constantly finding new stuff to download, basically I will never be done watching all this stuff.

Fratal! Fratal you're a mad man! Sure, I know I problems and whatnot. But this?! You just download and download anime just because you can? Just filling up all that space! Why do you love downloading?! What is there to love about downloading?! Can't you just be like me and Spycat and just pick one series to watch? I don't understand people and the crazy things they do! I know I know, I'm one to talk. I'm always staying up late because I can't normally be happy unless I'm tired and I drink nothing but Pepsi most of the time partly because I need it to stay awake. I walk round in circles and pace around rooms. I stab all of my friends with a spoon! I gave up on my friends and now I question whether or not I even have friends! But at least I'm not obsessed with just downloading and downloading all the things! I have these reasons for most of the weird things I do. You! You're just plain crazy!

Then again, I never am quite sure about things! So carry on then!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    Fratal wrote:I just love downloading all the things!!!! bu seriously it would take me about 6 months to watch all the un-watched anime I have on my hard drive and then you take into account that I am constantly finding new stuff to download, basically I will never be done watching all this stuff.

Fratal! Fratal you're a mad man! Sure, I know I problems and whatnot. But this?! You just download and download anime just because you can? Just filling up all that space! Why do you love downloading?! What is there to love about downloading?! Can't you just be like me and Spycat and just pick one series to watch? I don't understand people and the crazy things they do! I know I know, I'm one to talk. I'm always staying up late because I can't normally be happy unless I'm tired and I drink nothing but Pepsi most of the time partly because I need it to stay awake. I walk round in circles and pace around rooms. I stab all of my friends with a spoon! I gave up on my friends and now I question whether or not I even have friends! But at least I'm not obsessed with just downloading and downloading all the things! I have these reasons for most of the weird things I do. You! You're just plain crazy!

Then again, I never am quite sure about things! So carry on then!
    Piracy?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:57 pm

I am no Pirate! There is no other way for me to get subbed anime as it is aired.

I do choose a series to watch but I like watching lots of stuff and watching it with the season just makes it easy to regulate it so I don't just watch an entire series in 1 or 2 days, which I have done many times in the past, I think I get more enjoyment out of a series if I watch it week by week and not just all in one go.

I like downloading things cause I like to have stuff I am a hoarder irl and I have a couple of draws full of worthless crap that I don't need, I will probably throw it all out when I move out, which I plan to do at the end of this year with a few friends.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Fratal wrote:I am no Pirate! There is no other way for me to get subbed anime as it is aired.

I do choose a series to watch but I like watching lots of stuff and watching it with the season just makes it easy to regulate it so I don't just watch an entire series in 1 or 2 days, which I have done many times in the past, I think I get more enjoyment out of a series if I watch it week by week and not just all in one go.

I like downloading things cause I like to have stuff I am a hoarder irl and I have a couple of draws full of worthless crap that I don't need, I will probably throw it all out when I move out, which I plan to do at the end of this year with a few friends.
    Do you pay for the stuff once it has become officially subbed regardless of whether or not you liked it?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Nope cause most of this stuff never gets official subs Sad but the point is if I ever move to Japan and learn the language I would buy the series or watch them on TV.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Fratal wrote:Nope cause most of this stuff never gets official subs Sad but the point is if I ever move to Japan and learn the language I would buy the series or watch them on TV.
    I'm talking about the stuff that does.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:53 pm

I just got three boxes that contain my soon to be pc. My first problem, the chassi doesn't fit on my desk:((
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:56 pm

pepran12 wrote:I just got three boxes that contain my soon to be pc. My first problem, the chassi doesn't fit on my desk:((
    My only problem was that the graphics card didn't fit the chassi... I was like "Fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk itss biggggg"
    Seriously... its gigantic.... with just a bit of luck it fit.... gosh...

Oh yeah I also got three boxes when I ordered the parts for my computer, such a mystery

EDIT: Also, just for a heads up, I used this to help build my computer http://www.pcityourself.com/index.php
    really handy (But you were maybe just going to get a friend to make it, I don't remember.)
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:I just got three boxes that contain my soon to be pc. My first problem, the chassi doesn't fit on my desk:((
    My only problem was that the graphics card didn't fit the chassi... I was like "Fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk itss biggggg"

Oh yeah I also got three boxes when I ordered the parts for my computer, such a mystery

EDIT: Also, just for a heads up, I used this to help build my computer http://www.pcityourself.com/index.php
    really handy (But you were maybe just going to get a friend to make it, I don't remember.)

not make it, guide me. Although he's busy for the following week so wanna come over later today? You showed me yours I'll show you mine>Very Happy
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:09 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

not make it, guide me. Although he's busy for the following week so wanna come over later today? You showed me yours I'll show you mine>Very Happy
    Unfortunately I am bit busy today :/ people will come over, walls to be painted.

But I can assure you, its pretty easy to follow that guide, I could do it xD And I have never done anything like that before, but yeah I also had my dad to help me, but he just helped me to screw some things (I'm so lazy...)

EDIT: Could maybe come over on Sunday. I think.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Hostail wrote:

A saw will fix that, sawing your chassis, not the graphics card
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

Unfortunately I am bit busy today :/ people will come over, walls to be painted.

But I can assure you, its pretty easy to follow that guide, I could do it xD And I have never done anything like that before, but yeah I also had my dad to help me, but he just helped me to screw some things (I'm so lazy...)

Splendid! Right now I don't hace a IDE cabel for the CD drive, is that necessary?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:06 am

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

Splendid! Right now I don't hace a IDE cabel for the CD drive, is that necessary?
    Eh? I got my IDE cable with my motherboard, you sure you just didn't lose it? otherwise, Kjell och Kompany seems to have some... Or well that is when I asked them, the reply was a little flummy.

after a bit of searching: http://www.kjell.com/sortiment/dator-kringutrustning/kablar-adaptrar/ide-pata/flatkabel-ide-2-5-hdd-10-cm-p38267

my problem was that my father was cheap, he wanted me to use the old CD Drive... which only accepted IDE kables while my motherboard didn't have any inputs for it, only SATA... So we had to buy a new one anyways.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:59 am

STOP right there! get a different optical drive that uses SATA not IDE. IDE is outdated and you motherboard should only support it if you need to use some legacy hardware.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:54 am

Fratal wrote:STOP right there! get a different optical drive that uses SATA not IDE. IDE is outdated and you motherboard should only support it if you need to use some legacy hardware.
    Main Thread - Page 26 Icon_sweatdrop
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:09 am

Fratal wrote:STOP right there! get a different optical drive that uses SATA not IDE. IDE is outdated and you motherboard should only support it if you need to use some legacy hardware.
    Then I assume that you choose either IDE or SATA? I already connected it sata style!
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:19 am

No you choose SATA cause I highly doubt that you have any legacy devices that use IDE.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content