Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

Hostail
    Hostail

Main Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Hostail Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:32 am

Glitch wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Hey new guy!

also kangaroos are not that great. they are like upright antler-less deer that don't taste as good... also the girls here are kinda meh compared to European girls. it also gets retardedly hot and our internet sucks(for now). I would leave if all my family and friends where not here. Somewhere colder... like Sweden. (I<3the cold)
    Come! Come and join us in our viking cold and enjoy beautiful women while watching cows run across the street!
    Don't forget our beautiful midsommarstångar and red houses with white corners!!!
    Them fucking red houses with white corners, theres one just outside my window, ever staring at my house ಠ_ಠ
    But no seriously, they are everywhere. *looks out other window* Oh look another fucking one.
    <.< >.> yes, yes, my plan to take over the world with red houses is beginning to take form. >:3
    You..... You bastard!
    Glitch

Post  Glitch Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:13 am

Hostail wrote:
    Glitch wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

also kangaroos are not that great. they are like upright antler-less deer that don't taste as good... also the girls here are kinda meh compared to European girls. it also gets retardedly hot and our internet sucks(for now). I would leave if all my family and friends where not here. Somewhere colder... like Sweden. (I<3the cold)
    Come! Come and join us in our viking cold and enjoy beautiful women while watching cows run across the street!
    Don't forget our beautiful midsommarstångar and red houses with white corners!!!
    Them fucking red houses with white corners, theres one just outside my window, ever staring at my house ಠ_ಠ
    But no seriously, they are everywhere. *looks out other window* Oh look another fucking one.
    <.< >.> yes, yes, my plan to take over the world with red houses is beginning to take form. >:3
    You..... You bastard!
    lol
    cardgame
    cardgame

Post  cardgame Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 am

Well hello there. Didn't know we were still active - with a server and everything, I see, from the chat.

I posted this in the main thread but the MCF is a cold and dark place now, and I assume many have abandoned it like I did, so here 'tis again:

Spoiler:

Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:06 am

cardgame wrote:Well hello there. Didn't know we were still active - with a server and everything, I see, from the chat.

I posted this in the main thread but the MCF is a cold and dark place now, and I assume many have abandoned it like I did, so here 'tis again:

Spoiler:

~
    Cardgame~
    Yeah MCF has become a... rather unpleasant place, the admins hate us there :/
    But welcome here~
    Glitch

Post  Glitch Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:29 am

Hostail wrote:
    cardgame wrote:Well hello there. Didn't know we were still active - with a server and everything, I see, from the chat.

Spoiler:

~
    Cardgame~
    But welcome here~
    wait, we have a server?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:44 am

Glitch wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

Spoiler:

~
    Cardgame~
    But welcome here~
    wait, we have a server?

209.222.91.38:25565
    I think, I am at work so I don't know if its really that one or the old IP.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:12 am

Glitch wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

Spoiler:

~
    Cardgame~
    But welcome here~
    wait, we have a server?
    http://cosmiccraft.yolasite.com/
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:26 am

Hostail wrote:
    Glitch wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

You..... You bastard!
    Your ancestors must have started this conspiracy hundred of years ago!!!!
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Still at work, packing up stuff and putting it on a moveable shelf... decided to take this gigantic packet next, struggle to put it up on the table... takes a while.... notice its labeled "Cords.".... I cried....
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:06 pm

Hostail wrote:Still at work, packing up stuff and putting it on a moveable shelf... decided to take this gigantic packet next, struggle to put it up on the table... takes a while.... notice its labeled "Cords.".... I cried....
    Takes you back to the time when you were useful:/
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:32 pm

I'm leaving tommorow, will be back by Sunday :3

Spoiler:
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:36 pm

put in: www.bitly.com
    result: http://waa.ai/v8

shortened my ass xD
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:52 pm

CARDGAME!!!!!!! I never thought I would see you post again. Good to have you back.

Tomiz, I don't think it's possible to out do that link shortener XD love it!

Edit: also I'll just leave this here:
    Spoiler:
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Hmmm.... starting this weekend I can set up dedicated Tekkit 3 server for ~2 weeks.
    It would be up on-demand or almost all day, depending on what you would prefer...
    The idea would be to play cooperatively and work together for the greater good Razz

Project will start or fall depending on your decision.
    Glitch

Post  Glitch Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:30 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    Glitch wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

You..... You bastard!
    no, I've been switching bodys for hundreds of thousands of years!
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:45 am

Icarium wrote:Hmmm.... starting this weekend I can set up dedicated Tekkit 3 server for ~2 weeks.
    It would be up on-demand or almost all day, depending on what you would prefer...
    The idea would be to play cooperatively and work together for the greater good Razz

although I would just love to play Minecraft like that, it's just not very possible. There are too many big differences in the ways of people. Me and Spycat work together well because we have personalities that are well fit for each other. Because I am a knowledgeable survivalist, I lead more. I also build our homes to ensure our home both looks nice and has a practical design. But most of all we have refined our strategy over time and we are like twins. But more people means more chaos and disorganisation and I know I would probably not take much from public chest because I would worry about not having enough stuff for everyone else and other people might get greedy and whatnot and this kind of stuff can separate us all and we stop cooperating. I know I would likely be pretty darn miserable due to over worry. I have a hard time working with others anyway. Spycat is the only one I can really mine with. I can be as shy as ever on the internet. I once felt as awkward as ever walking in to Felinoel's house. I unconsciously made the same head movements in Minecraft that I would in reality to put some hair in front of my face. I then proceeded to worry about if I should say hello or not and other silly things like that.

I need to get on the server again sometime. ...Maybe I will do that now... ...I just need to hope there are people there...
    Blade_N
    Blade_N

Post  Blade_N Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:22 am

Glitch wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    Glitch wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

You..... You bastard!
    Quote-ception
    Glitch

Post  Glitch Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:33 am

Blade_N wrote:
    Glitch wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    Glitch wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

You..... You bastard!
    Quote-ception
    lol
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:05 am

...I have run out of episodes of My Little Pony...again... But is this occasion really that tragic? I think not! Sure, I was on the verge of crying during that last two part episode, but that was just what I needed! MY HAPPINESS HAS RETURNED!!! No longer shall I waste my days away to that show! Because I know! I know what it is I most know! I know! I will become happy to be miserable! Even if it kills me! I will be happily INSANE!!! I shall train my conflicting emotions to make the right decisions! I will become better! Sometimes more creates chaos. But sometimes more helps. I will train my brain to treat the conflict as separate brain processes and train my brain to make them do whats best! Or something along those lines! I can't say for sure because it's past 4:00 AM and happy. But at least I have the base to make myself in to something better! Even if everything I have said here is wrong!

Ok...so...really...all thing's considering, I probably am pretty wrong. I mean really, I tend to have very different opinions about this kind of stuff at different times of day. Though, very different may be a bit of an exaggeration... But that does not matter! I still think I can tame this conflict. If I can, I might be able to use it. Though I will probably have to be insane while controlling the conflicting emotions. As those kinds of things cause my insanity in the first place. But if I can control them then they can't go out of control while insane now can they? I think I know who I am now. All I needed was my brain to go wacko! Now all I can do is hope I can maintain it!

So do you hear that people of the Kemonomimi Kin?! I may for once be HAPPY! All it took was an addiction and you guys barely noticing my existence!

...But...I guess at least it's not as bad as every one I know not taking me seriously... ...I was at a scout meeting... We were being constantly interrupted by everyone but me making jokes... ...And I came to the meeting while insane... I said very close to nothing at all... And nothing at all once the meeting actually started. ...I could tell he could not take being interrupted by jokes anymore... He paused on a sentence... I slowly slow walked my to the pedestal of talking where my friend Nathan stood... When I got somewhat kind of close I turned around and said... "...A scout meeting is no place for jokes..." ...They laughed... They commented on how "random" it was. They laughed and proceeded to say the words spoken by Agrippa: "You're a good boy daniel, and I appreciate your company, but I believe you have more important things to worry about." Again and again and again and again...! I sat there... Blurry minded... Disappointment... Anger... They ignored what I said... They soon continued to joke around... I became more insane... They all ignored me... "Of course...! No one listens to me...! Typical! But of course no matter when I randomly said it no one noticed. As always... And as far as I can tell, not even really Doc and Clamy, my best friends besides Spycat, seemed to notice... Spycat wont help me with my problems before they start. I tried to get her to today but did she get up from her cat like nap on the floor? No. Of course not. That would be silly! To think anyone REALLY cares about me...

...What is wrong with me...?

...Nothing anyone else cares about...that's for sure...!

...But at least I care...

Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:05 am

Its good you are happy treefrog Smile
    also, at work again, tomorrow is the last day, you can say I'm 50% as happy as Treefrog is.

Also2: about the scout meeting, nowadays being a scout is nothing like it was before, its more like a youth club or something, where you instead of doing things like watching movies and such like in a youth club, you spend time in the forest and learn about things that most of is useless to know about in the future. I remember my time as a scout, it was.... so-so...
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Is this shit actually legit?
    Main Thread - Page 14 487951_434910426548966_1941569183_n
    My name (benjamin) became Zukutozukarinkito
    <_>
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Meh.... I like my name as it is...

Though I like it written in Kanji as well Razz
    万知英句

Also... I will setup the server anyway... it's up to you if you want to come or not Razz
    I'll post the address later

PS. ehhh for the sake of fun - Rinkamikikuzu

Last edited by Icarium on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    cardgame
    cardgame

Post  cardgame Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Demoduji

I can dig it.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Mohajideus wrote:Yeah, university is free here, Sweden is awesome.
    Hate you so much.

pepran12 wrote:@felinoel, WHAT i didn't know you had a xbox account! Do you use felinoel there as well?
    Yup.

Spoiler:

WE SHALL NEVER DIE!!!

Icarium wrote:Hmmm.... starting this weekend I can set up dedicated Tekkit 3 server for ~2 weeks.

This weekend is when that modder I spoke of plans on using my server to run an MC server to test his SMP version of his mod, my server will host multiple MC servers.

Icarium wrote:Meh.... I like my name as it is...

Though I like it written in Kanji as well Razz
    万智英句

Also... I will setup the server anyway... it's up to you if you want to come or not Razz
    I'll post the address later

PS. ehhh for the sake of fun - Rinkamikikuzu
    フェりのえる
    ferinoelu
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:48 pm

What a night. I cried my self to sleep with tears composed of happiness. But this happiness felt sort of...not normal... It was mostly because that least two part episode of MLP reminds me of me and Spycat. It makes me both happy and sad. But the sadness is different. It's more of a sadness that kind of says "You're sad, but you can do better!" Or something like that. But what really matters most is that I plan to live life better. I learned to accept my sadness as part of who I am. But now I hope to do that in a new way. I wish to know if I can release the conflicting emotions from captivity and tame them. If it works I can see only good things for me.

Now I have a life to live. I must know if I can live it better!

But first I need to do what everyone else is doing: Chishikarukiari.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content