Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

Icarium
    Icarium

Main Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Icarium Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:14 pm

double dammit...
    and it is MechWarrior Razz
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Icarium wrote:double dammit...
    and it is MechWarrior Razz
    It probably was.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:And happy 24th birthday to Icarium! It's always nice to see someone older than myself, makes me feel less old, hah! ^^
    Drat, I am a quarter of a century.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:57 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:And happy 24th birthday to Icarium! It's always nice to see someone older than myself, makes me feel less old, hah! ^^
    Stop worrying about your age and work on the server Razz It would be awesome if you made it work today Razz
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Mental age is more important than physical age at least in my book. I started thinking deep phylosophical thoughts by the age of 14. It's... Not healthy, having to mature faster than the usual pace. Usually I'm pretty carefree but sometimes things make me think a lot and realise how 'old' I feel. But oh well!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Stop worrying about your age and work on the server Razz It would be awesome if you made it work today Razz
    felinoel wrote:lol ok will try it out when I get home then.
    Am still at work?

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Mental age is more important than physical age at least in my book. I started thinking deep phylosophical thoughts by the age of 14. It's... Not healthy, having to mature faster than the usual pace. Usually I'm pretty carefree but sometimes things make me think a lot and realise how 'old' I feel. But oh well!
    I have always been old for my age.
    A nice term I've heard was saying that you have an, "Old soul."
    Though that sounds cheesy so I just say that I am old for my age.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:17 am

Icarium wrote:http://speedy.sh/U36pd/minecraft-server.tar.gz
    This might be faster...
    Just edit start.sh to setup java heap size (Xmx, Xms).
    To start it up simply run start.sh.
    Huzzah!
    It should be running now!
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:42 am

felinoel wrote:
    This might be faster...
    Huzzah!
    Couldn't connect :I
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:53 am

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    This might be faster...
    Huzzah!
    Couldn't connect :I
    Yeah I am looking into the error and apparently it was a common 1.3.2 error, though I think I found a workaround... may be for Macs only though *crosses fingers*

EDIT:
    Ok try it now!
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:56 am

Hostail wrote:
    Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:I've been woofing around in the new version, and I have to say bats sound... Too cute. They chirp like birds, not like bats!

So I know technic needs client-side modding to be done and I could likely find it with searching, but what's millenaire all about?
    Millenaire is all about villages, villages with real npc's building and improving themselves. Most of the time you spend trading with a villager to make them build stuff, say, I could find a village with a few buildings like, a tree farm, a regular farm, some... trading post I don't know. But they have no way to produce cobble to continue building buildings, so, then you trade them cobble, to build stuff, and eventually they will be able to build a mine and they will be able to produce goods for themselves.

Thats, like, most of my Millenaire experience.

That... sounds awesome. I'm assuming the Technic I downloaded at the beginning of this year is out of date. Is that server-side or client-side? (Sorry if this has been asked already)

and Icarium,
    Spoiler:
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:01 am

SobriquetP wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:I've been woofing around in the new version, and I have to say bats sound... Too cute. They chirp like birds, not like bats!

So I know technic needs client-side modding to be done and I could likely find it with searching, but what's millenaire all about?
    Millenaire is all about villages, villages with real npc's building and improving themselves. Most of the time you spend trading with a villager to make them build stuff, say, I could find a village with a few buildings like, a tree farm, a regular farm, some... trading post I don't know. But they have no way to produce cobble to continue building buildings, so, then you trade them cobble, to build stuff, and eventually they will be able to build a mine and they will be able to produce goods for themselves.

Thats, like, most of my Millenaire experience.

That... sounds awesome. I'm assuming the Technic I downloaded at the beginning of this year is out of date. Is that server-side or client-side? (Sorry if this has been asked already)

and Icarium,
    Spoiler:
    No Technic yet, since it is so outdated, but also am having connection issues, apparently the server is outdated and won't let me join, well duh of course it is outdated, I need to run 1.3.2..?
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:08 am

Ummmmm... the package I linked was for 1.4.2 not 1.3.2...
    Unless you remade it for 1.3.2...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:11 am

Icarium wrote:Ummmmm... the package I linked was for 1.4.2 not 1.3.2...
    Unless you remade it for 1.3.2...
    Ah I see.

Wait... was it 1.4.2 with Millenaire?
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 am

Yes... there was Millenaire with experimental 1.4.2 support...
    We like experimental builds Smile they are much fun... until something goes wrong Razz
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:39 am

Science can be fun. Such as dividing by zero by having two people mount each other with a 'ride anything' modification and getting launched into outer space. Yes I still remember that bit.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:48 am

Warning! Dwarf Fortress inside-joke follows... skip this post if not interested.

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Science can be fun. Such as dividing by zero by having two people mount each other with a 'ride anything' modification and getting launched into outer space. Yes I still remember that bit.

It is !!SCIENCE!!. Razz
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:01 am

Icarium wrote:Yes... there was Millenaire with experimental 1.4.2 support...
    We like experimental builds Smile they are much fun... until something goes wrong Razz
    Then it is up and running now!

Report all problems here.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:17 am

Report problems on pm... I think this one should go public - cannot connect XD 'connection timeout'
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:31 am

You're actually right, cluttering private messages would be kinda... Bad. Ignore the one I sent then, it's the same problem. I tried both 1.3.2 and 1.4.2
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:40 am

Also, I cannot ping you - either you have given us wrong IP addr or some settings on your side block communications
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:59 am

Holy crap so many posts since I last posted. Seems the server's up? I can finally start playing Minecraft again!

Oh and I made this for my Digital Art class assignment. We had to make a "comic book" cover, so I decided that I might start a web comic if this gets enough support from enough people.

Main Thread - Page 9 2ewk5ld
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:29 am

Icarium wrote:Also, I cannot ping you - either you have given us wrong IP addr or some settings on your side block communications
    Odd... the log doesn't show anyone trying to access it and I used the IP to get in on another computer...

Did you install the FML and Millenaire?
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:05 am

felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:Also, I cannot ping you - either you have given us wrong IP addr or some settings on your side block communications
    Odd... the log doesn't show anyone trying to access it and I used the IP to get in on another computer...

Did you install the FML and Millenaire?
    Really feli? After I helped you install it for server you think I wouldn't do it on my client beforehand?

My guess is you gave us your private IP (though the address pool is unlike any other). Check twice if it is your public IP and if you have proper tunneling set up if you are using router.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:27 am

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Science can be fun. Such as dividing by zero by having two people mount each other with a 'ride anything' modification and getting launched into outer space. Yes I still remember that bit.
    Ah yes that! I remember that xD Best countermeasure for people constantly trying to ride you.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:24 pm

I MADE IT !!!
    After 5 freakin' years of sucking up to people I finally got myself a Master's Degree...
    And I don't have anything from it honestly XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content